Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...edium=facebook

One of the events foreseen has been confirmed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...edium=facebook

One of the events foreseen has been confirmed.
    More than the half are confirmed. And seeing the controversy with this is 100% sure that marvel will do it and make an special issue about it

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    More than the half are confirmed. And seeing the controversy with this is 100% sure that marvel will do it and make an special issue about it
    If it is posible could you tell me what others have been confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    If it is posible could you tell me what others have been confirmed?
    Outlaw generation is confirmed is and going to be the ongoing issue in champions
    Mephisto is more than likely confirmed as hes been popping a lot in avengers storylines
    The reign of the half-breed aka hulking is a confirmed storyline
    The age of khonshu and the the black king are probably confirmed too i believe... as for the rest they havent as far as I know, but looking at how most of the events mentioned are happening or are going to happen soon, its only a matter of time
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Outlaw generation is confirmed is and going to be the ongoing issue in champions
    Mephisto is more than likely confirmed as hes been popping a lot in avengers storylines
    The age of khonshu and the the black king are probably confirmed too i believe... as for the rest they havent as far as I know, but looking at how most of the events mentioned are happening or are going to happen soon, its only a matter of time
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Black King is Knull from Venom and he's approaching Earth as of Absolute Carnage ending. So that's happening too. Moonlight is currently in a Conan the Barbarian event so maybe that's that.

So half of the stories are confirmed. I guess defenders of tomorrow might be something with future Dani daughter of Jessica and Luke, there was something like this on old man logan and other futures.

Marvel really have a well organized editorial to preview stories before even publishing

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Almost all stories teased are happening or are about to happen. So it is a question of time
    Only the first four are definitely happening - a Moon Knight story, Empyre, Outlawed, and as noted above, Knull in Venom (didn't notice the reference myself as I don't read that title). The rest may happen, or may turn out to be AUs. Galactus's memory was starting to fail at that point and he began detailing alternate futures - Days of Future Past, 2099, Killraven.

And this was issue 6, not issue 5, can someone please fix the thread title?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-19-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Move over everyone. Emma is cannon one of the most important characters in the X-Books. #iaminevitable
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Only the first four are definitely happening - a Moon Knight story, Empyre, Outlawed, and as noted above, Knull in Venom (didn't notice the reference myself as I don't read that title). The rest may happen, or may turn out to be AUs. Galactus's memory was starting to fail at that point and he began detailing alternate futures - Days of Future Past, 2099, Killraven.

Read this march solicitations about Jessica Jones. Something will happen them and maybe is related with this second child. That would make five

it would be really weird to give Jessica another baby just to kill it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    it would be really weird to give Jessica another baby just to kill it.
    You are assuming that “second child” is a baby and not a clone or an adopted child . And “ tragic fate” is death. The fun with these kind of predictions is seeing the twist

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

It is five, Mephisto have been lurking avengers and Doc strange.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Move over everyone. Emma is cannon one of the most important characters in the X-Books. #iaminevitable
    She is totally evitable

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    You are assuming that “second child” is a baby and not a clone or an adopted child . And “ tragic fate” is death. The fun with these kind of predictions is seeing the twist
    This is true, there is a lot of possibilities. Like we have no idea how Emma and Tony will arrive to a marriage
    Last edited by spirit2011; 12-19-2019 at 03:31 PM.

So,these things are for real
    ENDMgrFXsAEGhWD.jpg
    ENDMg6DXYAEyNgT.jpg

Prepare your wedding gifts.