Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

By the way, I love the stupid names of Xavier's companies. "No one knew he was behind them," lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    By the way, I love the stupid names of Xavier's companies. "No one knew he was behind them," lol.
    That was hylarious. It's even more hylarious if you think that in Powers of X Charles asked Emma if she knew it was him behind those companies and she was like "are you serious hun".

BANNED

Lol Wolverine is cut into half ?This is some serious PIS.

This is the undisputed best title out of Dawn of X. Loving everything about this series and especially the creative team.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop_ View Post
    Lol Wolverine is cut into half ?This is some serious PIS.
    Question is will they have to resurrect him again or will he heal himself?

Extraordinary Member

Does it say which Madrox got resurrected?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It would have been of no use. A shield cannot protect you from a portal disappearing and one part of you is thousands of kilometers away from the other.
    I thought it was only a explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    i guess it is Prime

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Question is will they have to resurrect him again or will he heal himself?
    Wolverine's beta adamantium has skyfather tier durability (same like Full Form Ultron's durabality). IF Wolverine is cut into half then it's plot stupidity in my opinion.

Wolverine's beta adamantium has skyfather tier durability (same like Full Form Ultron's durabality). IF Wolverine is cut into half then it's plot stupidity in my opinion.
    But like... Half of that adamantium skeleton was on Krakoa and half in that scientific research center. What did you expect would have happened?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Madrox Prime didn't die, just his dupes, so there was no resurrection.

It was a teleportation accident, I don't think durability matters when only half your body is teleported away. And the spaces between his vertebra would have to be uncovered by adamantium, otherwise he wouldn't be able to move. Also, it's comics, who cares.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Madrox Prime didn't die, just his dupes, so there was no resurrection.
    Sorry, I did not mean did Madrox gets rezzed this issue, but if he is in this issue than they either rezzed the original Madrox or they rezzed the one from Rosenberg's run. Did Xavier make separate backups of them? Which backup was used?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I thought it was only a explosion.

i guess it is Prime
    Nah, the explosion destroyed the portal so half of them stayed in Krakoa and the other half in San Francisco. Nothing can protect you against that.

When It was announced that Jean would be in a X-Force book, I wasn't thrilled at all. I was quite suspicious, and I really thought I wouldn't be able to enjoy it.
    And so far, it's really my favorite DoX book. It's a team book, and every cast member has his/her moment to shine. It's really well balanced, and Jean's voice is right. Except for he regressive drag of hers, she's really in character. And the comment about Athena ("she has the mind"), depicted with an eagle, was clearly a nod to Jean...

Anyway, I wasn't expecting some characters to die, but I enjoyed the graphic violence of it. I love Logan, but seing his half part on the ground kind of made me smile. And Domino's face, in those last panels... I understand that's it's not for everyone, but, that's the point. Each book has his style and flavor. I'm juste grateful that my fav is in it. Thanks to the creative team. Can't wait to read what's coming next.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Sorry, I did not mean did Madrox gets rezzed this issue, but if he is in this issue than they either rezzed the original Madrox or they rezzed the one from Rosenberg's run. Did Xavier make separate backups of them? Which backup was used?
    It doesn't specify, but I imagine it would be OG Jamie.

Damn! Percy is not playing. This was good. And though we know they can be resurrected, soon the world will know they can be resurrected.

Looking forward to seeing Forge's tech in action.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!