Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    When did angel get repowered and if she is repowered where are her wings? A bit confusing.
    She did want to go to a Beverly Hills surgeon to have them removed.

I don't care what anyone says I love Manon and Maxime!! Maxime is such a shady little ****, and Manon an underhanded little bitch I have to stan!

I also love how they found a little loophole in the Krakoan Loaw. It says no mutant will kill a human their technically not doing the killing.

This plot is too stupid, characters aren't well written and art is very weak.

I will skip Brisson's issues. Buy just the ones Hickman writes.

I miss Roberto & the gang. I miss Hickman. I miss Reis.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

It was fine, if a bit dull. I think I would have liked it if the antagonists' motivations were more morally ambiguous, but maybe not because it wouldn't help me be any more invested in the characters Brisson is featuring. I do appreciate that they killed off the Pharmadouche analogue.

Let's Go Back To Space!

The parallel storylines is such a stupid editorial decision. The first issues were 10/10 but last two ones 5/10 at best

Story is alright. I feel like people are projecting their frustration at having to wait for more Berto onto this a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Story is alright. I feel like people are projecting their frustration at having to wait for more Berto onto this a bit.
    Well, of course we are. We have to wait for one story to continue and the substitute we get isn't half as good. We've got every right to be frustrated at this.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    The parallel storylines is such a stupid editorial decision. The first issues were 10/10 but last two ones 5/10 at best
    I mean if you are gonna do a book about the X-kids at least pick the more interesting ones.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Well, of course we are. We have to wait for one story to continue and the substitute we get isn't half as good. We've got every right to be frustrated at this.
    Bear in mind the alternative to fill-in issues was probably just no issues though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Bear in mind the alternative to fill-in issues was probably just no issues though.
    Not a problem. Its not like there werent 4 other X-books released today. These issues have brought down the quality of the series and werent worth it IMO

Weakest issue we got this week but not necessarily bad. Just wish more happened lol.
    I like how Brisson said social commentary?? Oh yes I have plenty
    But did we need a whole data to explain that "these guys shot the guy they were implied to have killed" like thanks I read between the lines lol
    Loved the twins and also Angel being a badass mom ugh queen
    Needed more Boom Boom
    Guess we're getting space adventures next month? Not exactly mad about it lol

Extraordinary Member

Not going to be too negative... but maybe I missed it after the 25th panel of the forgettable villain going on about drug prices, but what did any of that have to do with the price of Krakoan drugs? Is Brisson trying to equate Xavier to, as someone else put it, Mr. Pharmadouche?

Felt like a filler.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Not going to be too negative... but maybe I missed it after the 25th panel of the forgettable villain going on about drug prices, but what did any of that have to do with the price of Krakoan drugs? Is Brisson trying to equate Xavier to, as someone else put it, Mr. Pharmadouche?
    Xavier didn't really have anything to do with it, besides making the drugs. The gang was trying to illegally obtain them for the purposes of selling them in their home country at exorbitant prices.