Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

The villain reminds me of a One Piece character. Seems interesting but I can't tell if he's human. Skin colour seems strange to me but I'm colour blind. It looks grayish like Tombstone.
    I kind of feel like I got tricked into putting this in my pull file. Thought I was getting a book with Chamber and the New Mutants. I'm dropping this. Maybe I'll come back to it if Chamber has a big role in the space arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    The villain reminds me of a One Piece character. Seems interesting but I can't tell if he's human. Skin colour seems strange to me but I'm colour blind. It looks grayish like Tombstone.
    I kind of feel like I got tricked into putting this in my pull file. Thought I was getting a book with Chamber and the New Mutants. I'm dropping this. Maybe I'll come back to it if Chamber has a big role in the space arc.
    I’m going to collect Hickman’s New Mutants however, once he leaves it to Brisson, I’m dropping the title. In my opinion, it’s not that Brisson is a terrible writer. I’ve actually enjoyed some of his other books, but I don’t care about these characters enough to keep following the book.

I picked up the book for Chamber, but I’m really wondering why he’s there. lol
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    This is Sage looking at her panels all day

This is the funniest thing on this hell board asdfggjkl

Quote Originally Posted by PeterParked View Post
    I don’t see how this story is worst than the space one. Maybe someone likes the other characters more, and that’s okay, but that alone it doesn’t make a story better or worst on the other.
    It's almost solely based on the character selection from what I've seen
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    It's almost solely based on the character selection from what I've seen
    It's 50/50 character choice/execution for me. I'm still waiting for Brisson to show why Glob's supposed to be so danged interesting. For example, I don't like QQ, but I get why writers use him (editorial nudging aside). Brisson's been pretty much the only writer to use Glob the last few years, and he's still kind of just there. And when he uses other X-Kids, they don't have much personality either - M&M are pretty much the only exception.