Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Xavier didn't really have anything to do with it, besides making the drugs. The gang was trying to illegally obtain them for the purposes of selling them in their home country at exorbitant prices.
    Wait, their whole sob story is about some white guy that basically let 20,000 people die because he made the drugs too expensive so they are stealing the drugs so they can do the same thing to their people as the white guy? And how could they sell them in their home country for exorbitant prices, unless Xavier was selling them for exorbitant prices (or withholding them) in the first place? Therefor, is Xavier also as bad as the white guy who got offed off panel and everyone is happy happened?

can we give kate's boat spider legs so they can pick up tabby and run back to their own series
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Wait, their whole sob story is about some white guy that basically let 20,000 people die because he made the drugs too expensive so they are stealing the drugs so they can do the same thing to their people as the white guy? And how could they sell them in their home country for exorbitant prices, unless Xavier was selling them for exorbitant prices (or withholding them) in the first place? Therefor, is Xavier also as bad as the white guy who got offed off panel and everyone is happy happened?
    Their country hasn't signed the agreement that recognizes Krakoa as a nation, so they aren't getting any of the Krakoan drugs shipped there

So the citizens of the country (probably) want the drugs, creating a demand that can be met by this biker dude who sells them on the black market.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Wait, their whole sob story is about some white guy that basically let 20,000 people die because he made the drugs too expensive so they are stealing the drugs so they can do the same thing to their people as the white guy?
    Yup.

And how could they sell them in their home country for exorbitant prices, unless Xavier was selling them for exorbitant prices (or withholding them) in the first place? Therefor, is Xavier also as bad as the white guy who got offed off panel and everyone is happy happened?
    They aren't being provided to their home country because they haven't agreed to recognize Krakoa as a sovereign nation per the trade agreement. If they agreed to recognize Krakoa, they would be given the drugs, and their government would set the price depending on what form of healthcare the country has, not Xavier.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I don't care what anyone says I love Manon and Maxime!! Maxime is such a shady little ****, and Manon an underhanded little bitch I have to stan!

I also love how they found a little loophole in the Krakoan Loaw. It says no mutant will kill a human their technically not doing the killing.

Part of me was hoping they would be rehabilitated after Ahab's last defeat, but I have to admit, I'm starting to like them this way.

Xavier didn't really have anything to do with it, besides making the drugs. The gang was trying to illegally obtain them for the purposes of selling them in their home country at exorbitant prices.
    gotta pay for all those inhibitor collars and power dampening rocket launchers somehow...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Wind Dancer is repowered. That is all.
    I accept your reality as my own.

As for this, I'm dropping it until we get back to space. Issue 2 was just amazingly good. 3 was like dropping off a cliff by comparison, such a let down. I'll pass on 4.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 12-18-2019 at 04:43 PM.

BANNED

Shaw is already doing that, but I suppose that these guys want to make profit or didnt have enought money to buy the drugs in the black market

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Shaw is already doing that, but I suppose that these guys want to make profit or didnt have enought money to buy the drugs in the black market
    They want to make profite, they say it clearly. They DO NOT want their country to recognize Krakoa because they can have a drug monopoly.

brisson issues seems like a filler while Hickman/Reis are doing their space story

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    This is Sage looking at her panels all day

OMG this almost made me piss my pants

EDIT: I'm STILL cracking up
    Last edited by BroHomo; 12-18-2019 at 06:14 PM. Reason: stoned
    GrindrStone(D)

Me thinks, I’ll be dropping this series after Hickman leaves.

It started off so strong... *sob* it was actually fun.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    brisson issues seems like a filler while Hickman/Reis are doing their space story
    Pretty much. I've enjoyed some of Brisson's other X-men work like Extermination and even his parts of Age of X-man. I love Beak and Angel but I just wasn't feeling this issue (or the last one).

Their AoX development carries on! I love these little sh-ts

Nice call back bc Armor had to defend Glob against them

Imagine if the plot was Surge, Rockslide, Synch, Wallflower, and Monet were the ones going out, recruiting mutants (more than just one rescue mission, more like one-and-done issue recruitments).

I just think that’s neat.