Was discussing Arrowette seemingly coming out of retirement in the upcoming Green Arrow book in the DC forum, so I figured Hell if that’s the case I’ll use her in a build.

Here she is leading a group of ne’er do wells, tweeners, and angry heroes loosely based on the Thunderbolts when Hawkeye took over after quitting the Avengers during the Busiek era.

ARROWETTE (Hawkeye)
One of DC’s more underrated archers, Cissie King-Jones is back and (heh heh) aiming to make this a formidable team.

ATOM SMASHER (Atlas)
Yeah, he’s been shown to have a bit of a temper, but he’s working on it.

STAR SAPPHIRE (Moonstone)
At one one point, when Carol Ferris operated as Star Sapphire, she took on a villainous mirror persona, but that hasn’t been an issue in ages. I mean, it’s not like that personality’s been hiding inside her all along waiting for just the right time to re-emerge…

SILVER SWAN (Songbird)
Empowered by the Greek God Mars, Helen Alexandros has the face of a Botticelli, the body of a Degas, and the voice of an Angel.

IMAN (Mach I, II, III, IV, V…)
A gifted engineer who went to College in America on a Wayne Industries scholarship, Diego Irigoye became an astronaut for S.T.A.R. Labs. After his mother was kidnapped and murdered in Mexico City, Diego built an armored suit reminiscent of a Harrier Jet, captured the killers, and became the superhero Iman. His sometimes extreme methods of dealing w. criminals have put him at odds w. his Country’s fellow heroes, which has served to piss him off.

LIGHTNING (Jolt)
At 15 Ayla’s the youngest member of the team, but she’s been through some stuff. She and her brother were held prisoner and experimented on by an evil organization; her brother was murdered not long after they escaped. She’s a living generator, able to store, unleash, and (mostly) control huge amounts of electricity. Ayla’s taken to hanging out w. the reclusive Tar Pit.

TAR PIT (Charcoal)
Joseph Monteleone‘s asphalt body is super strong and invulnerable. He can heat his body to about 900 degrees, fling flaming chunks of tar, trap ppl in his body, and emit toxic chemicals that can injure or incapacitate opponents. Joseph never wanted any of this. In Keystone City he’s a Rogue, but somewhere else might be a fresh start. Self conscious about his appearance he keeps his distance from his teammates, except for Ayla, who’s pretty easy to talk to.