Page 53 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Golden Glider - a semi reformed villain to add a little rule breaking fun to things..
    Could be, could be...

Golden Eagle - a Thanagarian/human hybrid so you can have connections to a lot of Hawkman’s space related villains and such..
    I like this.

Congorilla - he’s known in Africa as the Great Golden Gorilla..
    Not gold enough.

And, the OTHER Gold Star, an obscure alien flying brick that first appeared in Lobo’s old ongoing series.
    He’s dead now but, he once fended off Death itself w. the power of his good will. Pretty sure he can get himself back to life.
    He also has “niceness” vibes, that can temporarily make bad guys act way out of character.
    Or he could send to Goldstar (Michelle Carter) with a cease and desist letter, but still being totally nice.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by atomicskull View Post
    I was trying to do something for Deadpool's Merc For Money. I never knew this would be so hard lol.
    Hard but fun, yeah!
    Mercs for Money’s a good one. Never tried it!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Not gold enough.
    ^^^that made me laugh out loud.

Or he could send to Goldstar (Michelle Carter) with a cease and desist letter, but still being totally nice.
    ^^^that'd be pretty awesome!

I wonder who he’d use as a lawyer?

MAD MOD!
    FUNKY FLASHMAN!
    MISTER TWISTER!
    DING DONG DADDY!

My favorite DC villain team from the swinging Seventies, and the updated version, many Crises and reboots later.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 09-15-2021 at 11:06 AM.

Astonishing Member

I'd love to see the Mexican Justice League be a thing in the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post

haha, nice pic!
    Who’s the little piggie at bottom left?

I think already there is a gruop as such, in continuity.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Primal Force – A team brought together to protect mother Earth from any threat that may do it catastrophic harm, mostly mystical forces.

• Manhunter – North-American Paul Kirk. A world-renowned big game hunter, and part-time spy, Paul Kirk trained under the best, becoming an incomparable tracker and marksman, not to mention accomplished in the ancient art of ninjitsu, having been taught by one of its last living masters. So much so, that Kirk was captured by the nefarious Council organization, which after genetically enhancing him, something that gave him a healing factor and an extended life-span, attempted to clone him into an army of assassins. Having escaped the Council clutches, Kirk now travels the world in his mission to thwart the Council’s plans for world domination and to rid the world of even the last of his clones. Manhunter is recruited to lead the Primal Force. (Representing Mankind)
    • Congorila – William "Congo Bill" Glenmorgan was born in 1898, the son of a Scottish gamekeeper. At one point he was a member of the IRA and during World War I he served as soldier in the The Battle of Somme in France 1916 and also Battle of Flanders Field in Passendale, Belgium. He worked his way up as a spy in Austria. He later became a globe-trotting adventurer. Choosing to live in Africa, a witchdoctor he befriended gave him a ring that allowed him to transfer his conscious into the body of the legendary golden gorilla. When his human body passed away, Bill remained in the form of the immortal simian, protecting the African wildlife. Before becoming Congorilla, Bill was a skilled hunter and aviator. As Congorilla, Bill's simian body grants him super-gorilla strength, endurance, and agility, a regenerative healing process, and the ability to increase his height to tremendous levels. (Representing Animal Life)
    • Ice Maiden – Tora Olafsdotter of Norway. The ice goddess. Serene as the polar vastnesses of the caps. (Representing the Water Element)
    • Green Flame- Beatriz DaCosta from Brazil. Fiery powers to match a fiery temper. Gained powers in an accident. (Representing the Fire Element)
    • Geo Force – Prince Brion Markov of Markovia. The earth-mover. Science manages to activate a mystical blood-bond that his bloodline has with the earth. (REpresenting the Earth Element)
    • Cyclone – Maxine Hunkel from Ireland. While as innocent and wide-eyed as her JSA version, her looks will be more similar to the Kingdom Come version. Powers may also be a mystical legacy. (Representing the Air Element)
    • Faust – Sebastian Faust from England. Faust is the son of the evil magician Felix Faust. His soul is sold by his father to a demon named Nebrios in exchange for power, but the demon cheats and grants the power to Sebastian instead of his father. (Representing the Worlds of Magic)
    • Air Wave - Young African-American Larry Jordan is able to shift his body into pure energy, which makes him one of the most powerful members of the team. A rising prodigy in the fields of physics, Larry is the scientific brains of the Force. (Representing the Electro-magnetic Field)

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 09-17-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    haha, nice pic!
    Who’s the little piggie at bottom left?
    Not sure, I don't recognize that character.

I think already there is a gruop as such, in continuity.
    In the DCU? I'm going have to search for this.

In the DCU? I'm going have to search for this.
    ˇJusticia!!:

ˇJusticia!!:
    Talk about coincidence.
    Marvel has an obscure character named El Muerto too, and i just used him in a Marvel build yesterday.

ˇJusticia!!:
    Sticking with the Liga Justicia theme, how about:

Superman------------Hernan Guerra
    Wonder Woman -----Maria Mendoza
    Batman---------------Bane (at one time was Bat-Bane)
    Green Lantern--------Jose Hernandez (Kyle and Jessica wouldn't be Central America based)
    Flash------------------August Heart-Godspeed
    Aquaman-------------Lorena Marquez (Aquagirl)
    Hawkman-------------John Trujillo (Black Condor) or Benjamin Reyes (Condor) (Kendra wouldn't be Central America based either)
    Atom------------------Rhonda Pineda (Atomica)
    Shazam---------------Pedro Pena
    Zatanna---------------Marguerita Arroyo Covas (Tarot)

I would love to put together a group jam of this roster, that is if I had any artistic talent.

NEW JUSTICE: They were destined to be the Justice League of the future, but change needs to happen now. The would-be trinity of Future State assemble their own league to fight injustices and change the present for the better.

Aquaman - Jackson/Kaldur (team leader)
    Superman - Jon Kent
    Wondergirl - Yara Flor
    Batman - Jace Fox
    Green Lantern - Jo Mullein
    Flash - Avery Ho
    Miss Martian - M'gann

Disclaimer: I wasn't Future State's biggest fan, but I think it would be cool to have an alternate League active at the same time as the original one. While the original would remain preoccupied with Crisis events, New Justice would adopt Jon Kent's mission statement and focus on social issues.
    Jackson would replace Aquawoman (as she's way too young to join), Avery Ho would replace Jess (also younger in the present) and I'd add Miss Martian as the 7th member because she really fits the theme.

For once we'd get a really diverse League with different backgrounds and story potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael11 View Post
    Sticking with the Liga Justicia theme, how about:

Superman------------Hernan Guerra
    Wonder Woman -----Maria Mendoza
    Batman---------------Bane (at one time was Bat-Bane)
    Green Lantern--------Jose Hernandez (Kyle and Jessica wouldn't be Central America based)
    Flash------------------August Heart-Godspeed
    Aquaman-------------Lorena Marquez (Aquagirl)
    Hawkman-------------John Trujillo (Black Condor) or Benjamin Reyes (Condor) (Kendra wouldn't be Central America based either)
    Atom------------------Rhonda Pineda (Atomica)
    Shazam---------------Pedro Pena
    Zatanna---------------Marguerita Arroyo Covas (Tarot)

I would love to put together a group jam of this roster, that is if I had any artistic talent.
    That’s nice work!
    And yeah I usually wish I could actually draw these builds, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    NEW JUSTICE: They were destined to be the Justice League of the future, but change needs to happen now. The would-be trinity of Future State assemble their own league to fight injustices and change the present for the better.

Aquaman - Jackson/Kaldur (team leader)
    Superman - Jon Kent
    Wondergirl - Yara Flor
    Batman - Jace Fox
    Green Lantern - Jo Mullein
    Flash - Avery Ho
    Miss Martian - M'gann

Disclaimer: I wasn't Future State's biggest fan, but I think it would be cool to have an alternate League active at the same time as the original one. While the original would remain preoccupied with Crisis events, New Justice would adopt Jon Kent's mission statement and focus on social issues.
    Jackson would replace Aquawoman (as she's way too young to join), Avery Ho would replace Jess (also younger in the present) and I'd add Miss Martian as the 7th member because she really fits the theme.

For once we'd get a really diverse League with different backgrounds and story potential.
    ^^^Future State didn’t do it for me, either, but your idea of Jon Kent inspiring the formation of a new League is really interesting to me. It’s a spin on the “junior Justuce League” that hasn’t been done afaik. A lot of teams have been called that in universe/by fans, but none have ever straight up assumed the role in a purposeful proactive manner.