Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2033

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Thats a fun lineup.
    ^^^Thanks! I love Westerns.

A villain team based on the original Teen Titans line up. Thinking of expanding it to the Wolfman/Perez era team if I can find the right characters.

NITE-WING
    While a name derived from an all night deli that specializes in chicken wings is kinda funny, textbook sociopath Tad Ryerstad’s history of violence is actually pretty impressive. He intimidates slash amuses his teammates just enough that they let him take the lead on most things.

SWEET LEILANI
    Ask her and she’ll tell you she’s the finest of the Female Furies. She doesn’t have a lasso but her energy whip thingie’s pretty cool. Being stranded on Earth she’s always looking to cause a little chaos to alleviate her boredom.

ARCHER
    No, he’s not a super spy who sounds like Bob Belcher. Fenton Quigley’s a petulant trust fund baby who got cut off, and started using his big game hunting and archery skills to rob from the rich and give to himself, after adopting a Robin Hood like persona.

REVERSE FLASH
    Becoming a conduit to the Speed Force, and even being able to rewind time under the right conditions, would be dream come true for most ppl. For Daniel West, gaining superpowers didn’t solve his problems, they just made them bigger, and he just couldn’t outrun them.

DEVIL RAY
    He’s an upstart aquatic supervillain and disillusioned former henchman who believes it’s his destiny to take over Atlantis. Until then, he’s gotta make a living. His high tech armor and equipment doesn’t come cheap, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    A villain team based on the original Teen Titans line up. Thinking of expanding it to the Wolfman/Perez era team if I can find the right characters.

NITE-WING
    While a name derived from an all night deli that specializes in chicken wings is kinda funny, textbook sociopath Tad Ryerstad’s history of violence is actually pretty impressive. He intimidates slash amuses his teammates just enough that they let him take the lead on most things.

SWEET LEILANI
    Ask her and she’ll tell you she’s the finest of the Female Furies. She doesn’t have a lasso but her energy whip thingie’s pretty cool. Being stranded on Earth she’s always looking to cause a little chaos to alleviate her boredom.

ARCHER
    No, he’s not a super spy who sounds like Bob Belcher. Fenton Quigley’s a petulant trust fund baby who got cut off, and started using his big game hunting and archery skills to rob from the rich and give to himself, after adopting a Robin Hood like persona.

REVERSE FLASH
    Becoming a conduit to the Speed Force, and even being able to rewind time under the right conditions, would be dream come true for most ppl. For Daniel West, gaining superpowers didn’t solve his problems, they just made them bigger, and he just couldn’t outrun them.

DEVIL RAY
    He’s an upstart aquatic supervillain and disillusioned former henchman who believes it’s his destiny to take over Atlantis. Until then, he’s gotta make a living. His high tech armor and equipment doesn’t come cheap, after all.
    It works for me. They should call themselves the Terror Titans.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-21-2024 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It works for me. They'd call themselves the Terror Titans.
    ^^^Snap! I’d forgotten about those guys!

NITE-WING

SWEET LEILANI

ARCHER

REVERSE FLASH

DEVIL RAY
    Nice team

For expanding the evil titans roster may I suggest Blackfire / Xand'r, Ron Evers / Grid, Trilogy and Apex Ava / Zookeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Nice team

For expanding the evil titans roster may I suggest Blackfire / Xand'r, Ron Evers / Grid, Trilogy and Apex Ava / Zookeeper
    ^^^Thank you, and thank you!

ULTRA BOY
    An underrated flying brick. Maybe too headstrong to be team leader, though.

DREAM GIRL
    A beautiful, powerful precog w. a shiny costume and a gorgeous mane of hair.

PHANTOM GIRL
    Uses her ability to phase in all sorts of cool ways; she’s both stealthy and effective in battle. Romantically linked w. Ultra Boy.

KINETIX
    An anomaly in the LoSH’s timeline(s), she’s a powerful telekinetic and can reshape solid matter w. just her thoughts.

GATES
    An upbeat guy w. the ability to open teleportational discs and link them together to make spatial doorways.

QUISLET
    Actually an energy being from another dimension that lives inside a teeny tiny spaceship.

This is what I get for reading the first few issues of Claremont/Davis/Neary’s Excalibur this morning.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Scoobies:

Buffy = Wonder Woman

Willow = Zatanna (or Raven)

Xander = Guy Gardner

Cordelia = Catwoman

Giles = Kent Nelson

Oz = Beast Boy

Tara = Lilith

Anya = Harley

Angel = Orion

Spike = Black Adam

^^^For as much as I liked the movie, I never actually watched the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Scoobies:

Buffy = Wonder Woman

Xander = Guy Gardner

Cordelia = Catwoman

Giles = Kent Nelson

Oz = Beast Boy

Tara = Lilith

Anya = Harley

Angel = Orion

Spike = Black Adam
    I would read this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Scoobies:

Buffy = Wonder Woman

Xander = Guy Gardner

Cordelia = Catwoman

Giles = Kent Nelson

Oz = Beast Boy

Tara = Lilith

Anya = Harley

Angel = Orion

Spike = Black Adam
    Hmmm but who is going to play Glory, and Illyria? :Þ

The Atomics are a team w. a theme based on (surprise) the origin Avengers lineups I love and love to use so much.

• Captain Atom’s in for that other Captain. Atom’s patriotic, a man out of time, got his powers via the Military…he doesn’t have a mighty Shield, but the alien metal shell he’s bonded to means Captain Atom IS the Shield.

• Apollo’s not an actual god like Thor, but he’s got a godly aura to him (literally). He’s even named after a god, and the sun he’s empowered by is a big ass nuclear reactor.

• The Atomic Knight, Gardner Grayle, is very much an Iron Man. His high tech armor allows him to operate at ground zero when he needs to.

• Atom Smasher is no Hank Pym in the brains department, but he’s a top notch big guy. He’s gotten a bit of a crush on the team’s Wasp expy.

• This Atom is from Earth-15, and her name's Jessica Palmer. A child prodigy she theorized the existence of the multiverse when she was five. She kinda likes Atom Smasher. He’s no genius, but she’s smart enough for both of them.

• Chemo is a big green radiation machine. Though he has a simple form of sentience, the robot’s usually a tool used by villains and has fought nearly every hero out there. The US Govt. has tried destroying him, and even burying him w. no luck, so they’ve entrusted Chemo to Captain Atom, who’s going to try and make a hero out of him.

ULTRA BOY
    An underrated flying brick. Maybe too headstrong to be team leader, though.

DREAM GIRL
    A beautiful, powerful precog w. a shiny costume and a gorgeous mane of hair.

PHANTOM GIRL
    Uses her ability to phase in all sorts of cool ways; she’s both stealthy and effective in battle. Romantically linked w. Ultra Boy.

KINETIX
    An anomaly in the LoSH’s timeline(s), she’s a powerful telekinetic and can reshape solid matter w. just her thoughts.

GATES
    An upbeat guy w. the ability to open teleportational discs and link them together to make spatial doorways.

QUISLET
    Actually an energy being from another dimension that lives inside a teeny tiny spaceship.

This is what I get for reading the first few issues of Claremont/Davis/Neary’s Excalibur this morning.
    Cool, just not sure Nura is the best fit for Meggan, after all, she was the second powerhouse of the team, often proving to be even more powerful than Captain Britain himself. Perhaps Sensor Girl would be a better match, after all, she was so unbeliavably powerful that a lot of people thought she was Supergirl brought back to life. Plus, although she wears a mask that hides how beautiful she really is under it (there is also a sort of parallel there with Meggan, whose inner beauty eventually shone through), she does have a georgeous mane of hair.

Peace

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmmm but who is going to play Glory, and Illyria? :Þ
    Those are HARD.....
    Glory = Circe (or perhaps Big Barda pre-becoming a hero)

Illyria = Raven? DC isnt really big on their females turned into demons characters/

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Cool, just not sure Nura is the best fit for Meggan, after all, she was the second powerhouse of the team, often proving to be even more powerful than Captain Britain himself. Perhaps Sensor Girl would be a better match, after all, she was so unbeliavably powerful that a lot of people thought she was Supergirl brought back to life. Plus, although she wears a mask that hides how beautiful she really is under it (there is also a sort of parallel there with Meggan, whose inner beauty eventually shone through), she does have a georgeous mane of hair.

Peace
    ^^^Damn, that’s really good!
    I admit I just went off the look on that pick. Yours is well thought out, Nomads1.