Page 131 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2033

I loosely based this team, the New Hampshire Initiative, on the original Agents of Atlas who I’ve been reading about last couple days.

NEMESIS
    What he lacks in powers, he makes up for in having connections w. every Govt. agency you can think of, and a bunch no one even knows about.

TULA
    Her hot temper is often at odds w. her highly trained Military nature. It makes the Atlantean warrior a handful in the field.

BEAUTIFUL DREAMER
    Most of the time she prefers not to use violence against the enemy, but being a New God, Beautiful Dreamer could easily break someone in half.

CONGORILLA
    The witty, fast talking great white hunter William Glenmorgan‘s been inhabiting the body of the immortal Golden Gorilla for going on a hundred years now.

BOZO THE IRON MAN
    Created in the late 1930s as a tool to commit crimes, the Iron Man’s evolved well beyond its programming, becoming fully autonomous.

BLUE BEETLE
    The return of Dan Garrett would’ve been big news in the hero community, but the original Blue Beetle’s been keeping a low profile, getting used to things again.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^That is such an odd thrupple! I mean that in a good way.
    Lol yeah. I was inspired by CW Flash's first season and Orlando's JLA run using Ryan and Killer frost as a pairing. Replacing Barry with Ryan made the trio more balanced in terms of powerset.

I loosely based this team, the New Hampshire Initiative, on the original Agents of Atlas who I’ve been reading about last couple days.

NEMESIS
    What he lacks in powers, he makes up for in having connections w. every Govt. agency you can think of, and a bunch no one even knows about.

TULA
    Her hot temper is often at odds w. her highly trained Military nature. It makes the Atlantean warrior a handful in the field.

BEAUTIFUL DREAMER
    Most of the time she prefers not to use violence against the enemy, but being a New God, Beautiful Dreamer could easily break someone in half.

CONGORILLA
    The witty, fast talking great white hunter William Glenmorgan‘s been inhabiting the body of the immortal Golden Gorilla for going on a hundred years now.

BOZO THE IRON MAN
    Created in the late 1930s as a tool to commit crimes, the Iron Man’s evolved well beyond its programming, becoming fully autonomous.

BLUE BEETLE
    The return of Dan Garrett would’ve been big news in the hero community, but the original Blue Beetle’s been keeping a low profile, getting used to things again.
    so is Dan a stand-in for The Uranian? or for 3D Man? lol. love me some OG Agents of Atlas tho, this is is good

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    so is Dan a stand-in for The Uranian? or for 3D Man? lol. love me some OG Agents of Atlas tho, this is is good
    ^^^3D Man!

Most of the characters I’d have picked for the Uranian have been taken. If anything I was thinking of Lyle of The Galaxy…

…because of the fishbowl helmet.

BB though, makes a decent 3D Man replacement, and adds more actual power to the team.

^^^3D Man!

Most of the characters I’d have picked for the Uranian have been taken. If anything I was thinking of Lyle of The Galaxy…

…because of the fishbowl helmet.

BB though, makes a decent 3D Man replacement, and adds more actual power to the team.
    interesting! my first inclination for the Uranian would be Captain Comet, since they were both space-based telepaths, I'd have to check the list to see if he has been used or not tho lol

EDIT: I just checked, he has indeed been used. snap.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Lol yeah. I was inspired by CW Flash's first season and Orlando's JLA run using Ryan and Killer frost as a pairing. Replacing Barry with Ryan made the trio more balanced in terms of powerset.
    ^^^I can SEE IT now, nice!

interesting! my first inclination for the Uranian would be Captain Comet, since they were both space-based telepaths, I'd have to check the list to see if he has been used or not tho lol

EDIT: I just checked, he has indeed been used. snap.
    ^^^Yeah. He was used…by me. Shot myself in the foot I did!

^^^This is great. The H’saan N’Taal Titans (especially Risk) have gotten a raw deal over the years. Nice to see them get some love!
    Thanks! I always thought they were underrated especially Argent she is the only original titan that I genuinely liked beside the NTT 4, Bumblebee, Jericho, Solstice, Bunker, Stich and Roundhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Not what I was thinking about, but certainly an interesting idea. Although I have thought she would make sense teamed with Damien and Jon....
    I could see her fit well with Damian and Jon also due to her nature she could make this version of the (young) trinity different by being a sorceress due to her mother being Circe. At first I always thought a younger Yara Flor would fit in as well due to her relationship with Jon in Future State and it would be interesting to see her clash with Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Thanks! I always thought they were underrated especially Argent she is the only original titan that I genuinely liked beside the NTT 4, Bumblebee, Jericho, Solstice, Bunker, Stich and Roundhouse.
    ^^^huh! Never really thought of how many original characters this team’s created, and how many have tanked that I really like.

Okay, here's my shot. Operating out of Denver, Colorado, they have to solve the mystery that sourounds many of their members' mysterious return, while, at the same time, protect their homestate and even the world from deadly threats, they are: THE BLASTERS!

Snapper Carr - Living in Denver, Colorado, the former Justice League mascot one day wakes up to find that he has his teleportational powers back. But that is not all that he finds strange in his life. Several supposedly dead super-heroes end up showing up in his doorstep, forcing him to seek out the only one that may help him solve these mysteries. Names the team after his old companions who escaped the Dominion's labs (are they also involved in this?). Not quite a super-hero per say, Snapper just sticks around, helping out however he can.
    J'onn J'onzz, the Martian Manhunter - Sought out by his old friend Snapper Carr to help him solve the mysteries that surround him, J'onn ends up leading the rag-tag band of super-heroes in many missions, especially to protect what was once his own hometown. One of the most powerful heroes on the planet, J'onn is a force to be reckoned with.
    Starman - With little memory of what has happened to him since the day he accidently got his powers, Will Payton seeks out his sister, who was also living in Denver, and that leads him to meet Snapper Carr. A star in human form, Will is almost as powerful as J'onn J'onzz.
    Manitou Dawn - Fearing the many mysteries they face may have a mystical hand in them, J'onn seeks out Manitou Dawn, who, despite proving J'onn's suspicions wrong, decides to stick around with the team.
    Damage - When he shows up in Denver, and meets up with Snapper, Grant Emerson, his scared face completely healed, also has little recollection of the latter days of his life. Less angry than he was at the end of his life, Grant is actually willing to help find out what happened to him. Able to absorb energy directed at him and release it explosively.
    Argent - Called upon by Snapper Carr to help him with the recently resurrected Grant Emerson, Toni Monetti doesn't hesitate to answer, and decides to stick around until the mystery of his return (and of the others) is solved. Able to shape her silver energy into a variety of solid constructs. Is surprised to find someone else with whom she had a strong relationship back from the dead.
    Molecule – Not much was known about the original Molecule. Even the Titans never knew his true identity. As such, there is a great deal of suspicion about this Molecule truly being who he is. However, he may be crucial in coming to the bottom of this mystery.
    Windfall - Also believed dead, Wendy Jones is found by another retired hero before joining the team in trying to find answers. Always sort of emotionally damaged, Wendy finds in Toni a good friend. Ability to command surrounding wind currents.
    Gangbuster - Drifting through the country, Jose Delgado comes across Windfall, and helps her out of a tight spot. Discovering that the believed dead former Outsider doesn't remember much of her former life, and finding out that the famous J'onn J'onzz, as well as a couple of others, is in town to help other heroes in similar situation, Delgado decides to look up the heroes, and sticks around to keep them honest. Peak athlete and expert in personal combat.

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 04-15-2024 at 11:01 AM.

I could see her fit well with Damian and Jon also due to her nature she could make this version of the (young) trinity different by being a sorceress due to her mother being Circe. At first I always thought a younger Yara Flor would fit in as well due to her relationship with Jon in Future State and it would be interesting to see her clash with Damian.
    Yeah, she inherited magical potential... but also, she's a daughter of ARES. She's known to be pretty good with a bow so far, but... I suspect she could probably use a wide variety of weapons if she tried. She just doesn't have that much practice yet. Oh, and she apparently inherited some sort of superhuman sensory ability from her father.

The North Stars (North Dakota)

Flying Fox
    - Leader of the group, the Batman of the group who uses a parphenilla of mystic herbs instead of gadgets.
    Equinox
    - Elementalist and her powers changes with the seasons of her homeland.
    Sparx
    - Living Energy and part of the Force Family
    Freight Train
    - Brings brute strength to the table
    Plastique
    - Explosive expertise and is on her good behaviour by being a shero
    Daniel Crow-Brings-Darkness
    - Weilder of Shadow and Darkness
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still incorporated as an LLC in Delaware, they are...

The Conglomerate

Reverb (team leader)
    Praxis
    Echo
    Vapor
    Templar
    Norman the Doorman
    Last edited by Icefan; 04-14-2024 at 07:23 PM.

Amazing Member

The North Stars (North Dakota)

Flying Fox
    - Leader of the group, the Batman of the group who uses a parphenilla of mystic herbs instead of gadgets.
    Equinox
    - Elementalist and her powers changes with the seasons of her homeland.
    Sparx
    - Living Energy and part of the Force Family
    Freight Train
    - Brings brute strength to the table
    Plastique
    - Explosive expertise and is on her good behaviour by being a shero
    Daniel Crow-Brings-Darkness
    - Weilder of Shadow and Darkness
    I've put together pretty much this exact team (with the obscure Global Guardian Centrix, and Flying Fox as a namesake instead of a member) as a DC Alpha Flight equivalent.

I haven't been able to find one, but I wish there was a comprehensive list of DC characters by state, it'd be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefan View Post
    Still incorporated as an LLC in Delaware, they are...

The Conglomerate

Gypsy (team leader)
    Reverb
    Praxis
    Echo
    Vapor
    Templar
    Gypsy was already used (by me) in Detroit's team

Gypsy was already used (by me) in Detroit's team
    Oops, missed it! I changed the line up.