Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

A space based Titans team I came up w. the other day.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

DC’s Marvel Knights—interconnected street level characters, who aren’t specifically Bat related books.

Green Arrow/Black Canary—Matthew Rosenberg/Jason Fabok
    The Question—Tom King/Rod Reis
    Vigilante—John Ridley/Ken Lashley
    Manhunter—Marc Andreyko/Jesus Sais
    Katana—Marjorie Liu/Carlo Pagulayan
    Bronze Tiger—Geoffrey Thorne/Jamal Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    DC’s Marvel Knights—interconnected street level characters, who aren’t specifically Bat related books.

Green Arrow/Black Canary—Matthew Rosenberg/Jason Fabok
    The Question—Tom King/Rod Reis
    Vigilante—John Ridley/Ken Lashley
    Manhunter—Marc Andreyko/Jesus Sais
    Katana—Marjorie Liu/Carlo Pagulayan
    Bronze Tiger—Geoffrey Thorne/Jamal Campbell
    I love love LOVE this.
    At DC most everything street level seems to channel through the Bat Family, so your picks were great to see. The creative teams were an excellent touch!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I love love LOVE this.
    At DC most everything street level seems to channel through the Bat Family, so your picks were great to see. The creative teams were an excellent touch!
    Right? Like, I understand the Bat family are the cash cows, but back before corporations weren’t as involved with publishing, the better selling books profits used to help subsidize the lesser known characters, and concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Right? Like, I understand the Bat family are the cash cows, but back before corporations weren’t as involved with publishing, the better selling books profits used to help subsidize the lesser known characters, and concepts.
    Man that is so true! I’ve nothing against pushing popular characters but yeah, ideally the sales on those books should help in getting other characters out there, if only for the sake of diversity.

Not sure who this team would battle, but i was just going for an old fashioned Fearsome Five/Brotherhood of Evil vibe; a mixed bag of villains w. varying power levels, motivations, and temperaments all working together somehow.

Not sure who this team would battle, but i was just going for an old fashioned Fearsome Five/Brotherhood of Evil vibe; a mixed bag of villains w. varying power levels, motivations, and temperaments all working together somehow.

Who are these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Who are these guys?
    • David Cain, One of the world's deadliest assassins, and the father of Cassandra Cain (aka Batgirl, Kasumi, Black Cat, Orphan...jeez pick a name and stick w. it lady!).

• Steppenwolf, one of Darkseid's elite soldiers and also his uncle. He’s also responsible for killing Highfather's wife, Avia.

• Raptor, is the name given to a military prototype battle suit developed and built by Lex Luthor. It’s been used by two different ppl and they’ve both sucked. This would be a new person wearing it.

• Solomon Grundy, a reanimated corpse born in a swamp near Gotham City. His strength and intelligence vary every time he shows up, but he’s usually treated as a very serious threat.

• The Bug Eyed Bandit, is an expert in entomology and microelectronics. He’s designed various types of robotic swarms; from big and silly to nanotech that can invade the human body.

• Lady Firefly, is a protégé of Ted Carson, the Firefly. She’s somewhat off her nut, and a big time pyro. Oddly she’s also Pyrophobic.

A space based Titans team I came up w. the other day.

Also, who is the green-yellow energy person?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Also, who is the green-yellow energy person?
    Oh, that’s Prysm.
    She was raised in a VR world based on 1950s television, She was part of a Teen Titans team of half human half H'San Natall hybrids like herself, plus a de-aged Ray Palmer (The Atom). The team didn’t last long, and she eventually took off into space. She has various light based powers.

DC Comics infinity Watch. In order there’s
    Jemm as Adam Warlock
    Bizarro as Drax the Destroyer
    Artemis as Gamora
    John Constantine as Pip the Troll
    Beautiful Dreamer as Moondragon
    Gim Allon as Maxam

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

DC Comics infinity Watch. In order there’s
    Jemm as Adam Warlock
    Bizarro as Drax the Destroyer
    Artemis as Gamora
    John Constantine as Pip the Troll
    Beautiful Dreamer as Moondragon
    Gim Allon as Maxam

Not rant... and not to critisize... I just can't help thinking there's someone way better than Bizzaro in that space. I don't know what you're criteria is. Hell doesn't mongul have a daughter or son or something?

I also hate Constantine in a lot of things because if we're honest he's often used as just magic bat-god/Dues ex Englishman... I mean I can see why him but damn. just damn.

On second thought after I looked up Maxam whom I'd forgotten... smh. Just. Nevermind. hahahahah
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Not rant... and not to critisize... I just can't help thinking there's someone way better than Bizzaro in that space. I don't know what you're criteria is. Hell doesn't mongul have a daughter or son or something?

I also hate Constantine in a lot of things because if we're honest he's often used as just magic bat-god/Dues ex Englishman... I mean I can see why him but damn. just damn.

On second thought after I looked up Maxam whom I'd forgotten... smh. Just. Nevermind. hahahahah
    I thought the Bizarro/Artemis connection was pretty good, but Mongul/Mongal is pretty intriguing.

I agree about Constantine. The more powerful writers made him the more I felt they got away from the point of the character. That’s why I specified him being low level in this build. Him as a hedge Wizard slash conman is the very best version of John.

Not sure what your comment on Gim Allon/Maxam even means, w. the head shaking and laughter but, I’m not gonna lose sleep over it.

"The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers" was a favorite of mine as a kid.

NO GUTS, NO GLORY!

No way!

Man I haven’t seen you in these threads in forever. And you come back w. a great build!!!