Page 125 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2033

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Hey Kaijudo, I just wanna say thanks for doing this. I’ve got legit memory issues so this really helps a brother out!
    Happy to help, man! I like having the constant reference point myself!

^^^Hey Kaijudo, I just wanna say thanks for doing this. I’ve got legit memory issues so this really helps a brother out!
    agreed. everyone is contributing great ideas here too. and I mean to the point that I'm starting to like our ideas better than any of the teams Marvel came up with when they did it! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    agreed. everyone is contributing great ideas here too. and I mean to the point that I'm starting to like our ideas better than any of the teams Marvel came up with when they did it! lol
    ^^^Well Marvel’s just the House of Ideas. Were the BOARD!

RED DEVIL
    The former Kid Devil’s both the youngest member of the New Jersey Initiative team AND the leader. He doesn’t much care if anyone has a problem w. that.

SCORCH
    Superman once offered her JLA membership and Scorch turned it down. This Initiative team though, is more her style.

DANE DORRANCE
    Sea Devil Dane Dorrance is a niche player, always helping where he can, but taking the lead in situations involving the Jersey Shore.

MAGOG
    Team powerhouse David Reid’s a former Marine, the great-grandson of Franklin D. Roosevelt, and served as a member of the JSA.

THRILL DEVIL & HELLHOUND
    A couple of reformed supervillains, Thrill Devil and Hellhound spend most of their time throwing back brews and bantering. And being surprisingly useful at times.

I was gonna do a JLD roster for Future State but id call it Shadow Guard.

Otho-ra and Osul-ra (red son and warchild)
    Circuit breaker
    Dei Lan aka WW of China
    Rags from TT
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-04-2024 at 08:06 AM.

RED DEVIL
    The former Kid Devil’s both the youngest member of the New Jersey Initiative team AND the leader. He doesn’t much care if anyone has a problem w. that.

SCORCH
    Superman once offered her JLA membership and Scorch turned it down. This Initiative team though, is more her style.

DANE DORRANCE
    Sea Devil Dane Dorrance is a niche player, always helping where he can, but taking the lead in situations involving the Jersey Shore.

MAGOG
    Team powerhouse David Reid’s a former Marine, the great-grandson of Franklin D. Roosevelt, and served as a member of the JSA.

THRILL DEVIL & HELLHOUND
    A couple of reformed supervillains, Thrill Devil and Hellhound spend most of their time throwing back brews and bantering. And being surprisingly useful at times.
    Haha, Scorch's even from the east coast area too

RED DEVIL

SCORCH

DANE DORRANCE

MAGOG

THRILL DEVIL & HELLHOUND
    Another great pitch

this is a bit like having bi-coastal Titans teams now, what with the YJ crew being in Hawaii. well played!
    Thanks

^^^Nice team and pic, damn.
    Thanks, I would have add Raven on the team had I not put her on The Sentinels of Magic.

Shadowpact
    - Wynoming

I just researched that there was ghost and supernatural stories about this state so I thought this will be a good set up for Shadowpact who deals with the supernatural.

Dr. Occult/Rose Psychic
    Detective Chimp
    Blue Devil
    Shining Knight
    Manitou Raven
    Witchfire
    Attached Images Attached Images

And for Arizona...THE ALL-STARS

All-Stars.jpg

VIGILANTE
    Greg Saunders still loves the vibe of patrolling the old West and the deserts of Arizona give him that feeling. When an attempt to reunite the Seven Soldiers doesn't fly, he opts instead to reach out to other Golden Age heroes or their legacies whom he proudly served with int he All-Star Squadron.

CRIMSON AVENGER
    The one former Seven Soldiers member who joined up, the Crimson Avenger will continue her mission of justice in the Southwest. Her presence gives Vigilante the sense of having a fellow gunfighter onhand.

DYNA-MITE
    Transformed back into a child due to recent events, Dan Dunbar must covertly handle his affairs, as nobody would believe the child before them is actually a WWII hero. He becomes a financial backer of the team, also using it to establish a new identity as his own great-grandson.

AIR WAVE
    Continuously inspired into a life of heroics by his cousin Hal, Harold Jordan joins the team, his powers allowing for a quick trip from Coast City. He's also returned to his actual age, causing some friction between him and Dyna-Mite.

JUDOMASTER
    Lacking direction after her previous JSA team split up, Sonia Sato is only too ready to find a new team of adventurers to call home. With the influence of Air Wave and Dyna-Mite, she may slowly emerge from her solemn, reticent shell.

BLACK CONDOR
    A native to the Southwest, John Trujillo is only too happy to return to the area he calls home, after spending too much time back east with the Freedom Fighters. Although he is a dedicated member, he finds himself taking issue with Vigilante's cowboy persona and the history it has with his people.
    Last edited by Kaijudo; 04-04-2024 at 04:08 PM.

Which brings us to...

Hawaii - Young Justice (Superboy, Robin (Tim), Impulse, Wonder Girl (Cassie), Secret, and Arrowette)
    Texas - The Rangers (Nighthawk, Cinnamon, Damage, John Butcher, El Diablo, Aquamarina)
    Tennessee - The New Olympians (Black Lightning, Faith, Aquaman, Sprout, Jason Blood, Fever)
    California - The Champions (Vartox, Lady Blackhawk, The Wonder Twins, Blue Devil, Micron)
    Florida (Vibe, Traci 13, Blue Beetle (Jaime), Mirage, Aztek, Aquagirl)
    Rhode Island - The Providents (Plastic Man, Lady Godiva, Ambush Bug, Black Alice, Creeper, Ragman)
    Michigan - The MC6 (Gypsy, The Ray, Zatanna, J'onn J'onzz, Vixen, Booster Gold)
    Tennessee again - The Volunteers(?) (Jinny Hex, Frostbite, Damage (Grant), Redwing, Trajectory, Hillbilly Marvel)
    Pennsylvania (Orion, Nemesis, Northwind, Icicle, Hot Pursuit, Wild Dog)
    Oregon - The Weirdness (Animal Man, Red Bee, Karma, Tsunami, Dr. Mid-Nite (Pieter), Golden Glider)
    Kansas - The Sentinels of Magic (Madame Xanadu, John Constantine, Etrigan the Demon, Raven, Mary Marvel, Enchantress)
    Washington DC (Triumph, Knockout, Agent Liberty, All American Kid, Human Flying Fish, Hawk & Dove)
    New Mexico (Adam Strange, Captain Comet, Starman (Will), Weird, Faith, Ultra the Multi-Alien)
    New York - The Titans (Nightwing, Starfire, Donna Troy, Flash (Wally), Beast Boy, Cyborg)
    Louisiana (Amazing Man, Hawkgirl, Detective Chimp, Empress, Enchantress, Killer Croc)
    Missouri - The Danger Trail (Skyrocket, Nightshade, Bronze Tiger, Freight Train, Grace Choi, Odd Man)
    Massachusetts - The Legion (Earth Man, Brainiac 5, Andromeda, Colossal Boy, Dawnstar, Wildfire)
    New Jersey (Kid Devil, Scorch, Dane Dorrance, Magog, Thrill Devil, Hellhound)
    Wyoming - Shadowpact (Doctor Occult/Rose Psychic, Detective Chimp, Blue Devil, Shining Knight, Manitou Raven, Witchfire)
    Arizona - The All-Stars (Vigilante, Crimson Avenger, Dyna-Mite, Air Wave, Judomaster, Black Condor)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    And for Arizona...THE ALL-STARS

All-Stars.jpg

VIGILANTE
    Greg Saunders still loves the vibe of patrolling the old West and the deserts of Arizona give him that feeling. When an attempt to reunite the Seven Soldiers doesn't fly, he opts instead to reach out to other Golden Age heroes or their legacies whom he proudly served with int he All-Star Squadron.

CRIMSON AVENGER
    The one former Seven Soldiers member who joined up, the Crimson Avenger will continue her mission of justice in the Southwest. Her presence gives Vigilante the sense of having a fellow gunfighter onhand.

DYNA-MITE
    Transformed back into a child due to recent events, Dan Dunbar must covertly handle his affairs, as nobody would believe the child before them is actually a WWII hero. He becomes a financial backer of the team, also using it to establish a new identity as his own great-grandson.

AIR WAVE
    Continuously inspired into a life of heroics by his cousin Hal, Harold Jordan joins the team, his powers allowing for a quick trip from Coast City. He's also returned to his actual age, causing some friction between him and Dyna-Mite.

JUDOMASTER
    Lacking direction after her previous JSA team split up, Sonia Sato is only too ready to find a new team of adventurers to call home. With the influence of Air Wave and Dyna-Mite, she may slowly emerge from her solemn, reticent shell.

BLACK CONDOR
    A native to the Southwest, John Trujillo is only too happy to return to the area he calls home, after spending too much time back east with the Freedom Fighters. Although he is a dedicated member, he finds himself taking issue with Vigilante's cowboy persona and the history it has with his people.
    this is genius on so many levels. especially the whole "cowboy" beef. that's a prime example of finding a new angle to explore existing characters

this is genius on so many levels. especially the whole "cowboy" beef. that's a prime example of finding a new angle to explore existing characters
    ^^^Totally agree!

Teen Titans

Young Justice Four are now older in their twenties decided to becomes Mentors guiding the next generation of superheroes (debut: Post No Justice - Current). NOTE: My post was much longer detailing each of the members' role but the page has not responded so I just simplify it.

Mentors

Sentinel (Connor Kent)
    Cardinal (Tim Drake)
    Fury (Cassie Sandsmark)
    Impulse

Mentees

Crush
    Powerhouse
    Roundhouse
    Phantom Girl
    Red Canary
    Stich
    Sideways
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Incognito; 04-05-2024 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Teen Titans

Young Justice Four are now older in their twenties decided to becomes Mentors guiding the next generation of superheroes (debut: Post No Justice - Current). NOTE: My post was much longer detailing each of the members' role but the page has not responded so I just simplify it.

Mentors

Sentinel (Connor Kent)
    Cardinal (Tim Drake)
    Fury (Cassie Sandsmark)
    Impulse

Mentees

Crush
    Powerhouse
    Roundhouse
    Phantom Girl
    Red Canary
    Stich
    Sideways
    ^^^Lot of things I like here.
    The new names Conner, Cassie, and Tim have taken up, and how they’ll prob. be messing w. Bart about him still going by Impulse.

The junior team is really good; you drew from several sources which really gives you a new team dynamic. Sweet!

^^^Lot of things I like here.
    The new names Conner, Cassie, and Tim have taken up, and how they’ll prob. be messing w. Bart about him still going by Impulse.
    Thanks.

TBH I am quite fine with Bart still going by Impulse although I thought about calling him either Mercury or Blueshift. Tim definitely needs a new codename to seperate himself from the Robin mantle.

The junior team is really good; you drew from several sources which really gives you a new team dynamic. Sweet!
    I was looking for mostly original characters to seperate them from the mentors just like with YJ4 and the 'NTT4' (Beast Boy Cyborg, Raven and Starfire) with them being legacies being mentored by originals.
    Last edited by Incognito; 04-05-2024 at 08:18 AM.