Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121
Results 1,801 to 1,812 of 1812

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    A magical version of The Terrifics.
    The Zataras? The TaDahs? The Kadabras? Maybe just dust off the Sentinels of Magic name…

GIOVANNI ZATARA
    Zatara’s back among the living. How? Magic! He’s keeping a low profile and hasn't made contact w. his daughter Zatanna yet for plot related reasons, but he’s put together a team in order to deal w. an impending supernatural crisis event, and get caught up in some unrelated adventures as they go.

NIGHTSHADE
    Eve Eden was born in the Land of The Nightshades but was raised on Earth. Her Darkness related powers are pretty formidable; she can become a living intangible shadow, and teleport on a global scale among other things. A seasoned Govt. operative, she’s skilled at h2h combat and espionage. She’s helping Zatara navigate the modern world as he looks to carry out his mission.

BRIMSTONE
    Joe Chamberlain’s a young man who was cursed w. the elemental ability to transform into a fiery creature with pyrokinetic powers. He’s been trying to use these powers to do good, which hasn’t been easy so far. Zatara’s been training him though, to better control his abilities and dark impulses.

BLUE DEVIL
    Movie stuntman turned demon Daniel Cassidy is the muscle for Zatara’s team, and yeah, the comedy relief. As Blue Devil he’s experienced in both the supernatural and superheroics, and has friends all over the world he can call on in an emergency, to include Zatanna.
    Nice fun line up.

GridArt_20240324_161209464.jpg

Gateway Guardians (or the Gatekeepers?)

Organized by Cassie she assembled her friends from Gateway City (including Empress) to protects Gateway the city from threats ranging from the physical such as petty crimes to supernatural threats such as Gods and Monsters.

Wonder Girl
    Secret
    Arrowette
    Empress
    Last edited by Incognito; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Nice fun line up.
    ^^^Thanks!

GridArt_20240324_161209464.jpg

Gateway Guardians (or the Gatekeepers?)

Organized by Cassie she assembled her friends from Gateway City (including Empress) to protects Gateway the city from threats ranging from the physical such as petty crimes to supernatural threats such as Gods and Monsters.

Wonder Girl
    Secret
    Arrowette
    Empress
    ^^^MAN this takes me back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    A magical version of The Terrifics.
    The Zataras? The TaDahs? The Kadabras? Maybe just dust off the Sentinels of Magic name…

GIOVANNI ZATARA
    Zatara’s back among the living. How? Magic! He’s keeping a low profile and hasn't made contact w. his daughter Zatanna yet for plot related reasons, but he’s put together a team in order to deal w. an impending supernatural crisis event, and get caught up in some unrelated adventures as they go.

NIGHTSHADE
    Eve Eden was born in the Land of The Nightshades but was raised on Earth. Her Darkness related powers are pretty formidable; she can become a living intangible shadow, and teleport on a global scale among other things. A seasoned Govt. operative, she’s skilled at h2h combat and espionage. She’s helping Zatara navigate the modern world as he looks to carry out his mission.

BRIMSTONE
    Joe Chamberlain’s a young man who was cursed w. the elemental ability to transform into a fiery creature with pyrokinetic powers. He’s been trying to use these powers to do good, which hasn’t been easy so far. Zatara’s been training him though, to better control his abilities and dark impulses.

BLUE DEVIL
    Movie stuntman turned demon Daniel Cassidy is the muscle for Zatara’s team, and yeah, the comedy relief. As Blue Devil he’s experienced in both the supernatural and superheroics, and has friends all over the world he can call on in an emergency, to include Zatanna.
    Cool picks. You have a knack for this. We need to get you an editor job at DC or Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Cool picks. You have a knack for this. We need to get you an editor job at DC or Marvel.
    ^^^Ha, thanks man!

Titans West-
    Duke Thomas (leader), Dre from We are robin, Summer Hadid, Rags and Bratgirl from TT Academy, Mal, Karen and Lagoon Boy.

It's a bit packed but I wanted a good mix of characters. I wanted to avoid the usual Titan players and give some obscure characters a chance to shine.

Titans South
    Blue Beetle-
    Red Devil
    Ravager
    Traci 13
    Offspring
    Phantasm

I was fond of TT during the McKeever era. This is meant to be a homage to it.

The New 52 mix-
    Damian
    abuse
    nobody
    Bunker
    Critter.
    Roundhouse
    Crush.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-26-2024 at 04:56 AM.

Titans West-
    Duke Thomas (leader), Dre from We are robin, Summer Hadid, Rags and Bratgirl from TT Academy, Mal, Karen and Lagoon Boy.

It's a bit packed but I wanted a good mix of characters. I wanted to avoid the usual Titan players and give some obscure characters a chance to shine.

Titans South
    Blue Beetle-
    Red Devil
    Ravager
    Traci 13
    Offspring
    Phantasm

The New 52 mix-
    Damian
    abuse
    nobody
    Bunker
    Critter.
    Roundhouse
    Crush.
    Good line up!

Funny enough I thought about doing a Titans line-up consist of characters from lesser-known Legacies (Jaimie, Courtney, Rose, etc) and original characters (Bunker, Solstice, etc) (Bunker, Solstice, Roundhouse, TTA kids, etc) who are obscure enough to make it different from characters who are part of well-known Legacies it could make for a fun and unique dynamic.

The Twelve Titans

Going back with my twelve titans concept but with a twist consisting of the 'Young Justice' Generation, heroes who are part of lesser-known legacies/families and other heroes who are original but obscure enough to not get their shine.

Power Girl (Bumblebee)
    Genius-level intellect with the ability to alter her size.

Bunker (Jericho)
    Kindhearted Individual with a power that makes him formidable.

Atlee (Terra)
    Stratan with the ability to manipulate the earth itself.

Solstice (Starfire)
    Optimistic and Warm individual with the ability to fly and manipulate light.

Ravager (Arsenal)
    An assassin who weild a set of arsenal and support a keen eye to aim her targets.

Blue Beetle (Cyborg)
    User of an ancient powerful extraterrestrial technology of immense power and caparabilities.

Stargirl (Robin)
    From a line of heroes with a strong history that appear throughout the ages such as the Golden, Silver and Bronze age.

Mary Marvel (Donna Troy)
    Flying brick with an assortment of magical powers connected to the Greco-Roman Pantheon

Red Devil (Kid Flash)
    Started as a fanboy of his favourite hero and then later on working with him as a junior partner.

Zan of the Wonder Twins (Aqualad)
    An alien who has the ability to turn into water at any state (solid, liquid, gas) with the help of his sister.

Jayna of the Wonder Twins (Beast boy)
    An alien who has the ability to turn into any animal she desires with the help of her brother.

Traci 13 (Raven)
    Member of the Homo Magi race. Connection to the supernatural.

Honorary Mentions: Static (IIRC he is no longer part of the mainstream universe), Offspring and Bombshell
    Attached Images Attached Images

Titans West-

Titans South
    Blue Beetle-
    Red Devil
    Ravager
    Traci 13
    Offspring
    Phantasm

The New 52 mix-
    Damian
    abuse
    nobody
    Bunker
    Critter.
    Roundhouse
    Crush.
    The Twelve Titans

Going back with my twelve titans concept but with a twist consisting of the 'Young Justice' Generation, heroes who are part of lesser-known legacies/families and other heroes who are original but obscure enough to not get their shine.

Power Girl (Bumblebee)
    Genius-level intellect with the ability to alter her size.

Bunker (Jericho)
    Kindhearted Individual with a power that makes him formidable.

Atlee (Terra)
    Stratan with the ability to manipulate the earth itself.

Solstice (Starfire)
    Optimistic and Warm individual with the ability to fly and manipulate light.

Ravager (Arsenal)
    An assassin who weild a set of arsenal and support a keen eye to aim her targets.

Blue Beetle (Cyborg)
    User of an ancient powerful extraterrestrial technology of immense power and caparabilities.

Stargirl (Robin)
    From a line of heroes with a strong history that appear throughout the ages such as the Golden, Silver and Bronze age.

Mary Marvel (Donna Troy)
    Flying brick with an assortment of magical powers connected to the Greco-Roman Pantheon

Red Devil (Kid Flash)
    Started as a fanboy of his favourite hero and then later on working with him as a junior partner.

Zan of the Wonder Twins (Aqualad)
    An alien who has the ability to turn into water at any state (solid, liquid, gas) with the help of his sister.

Jayna of the Wonder Twins (Beast boy)
    An alien who has the ability to turn into any animal she desires with the help of her brother.

Traci 13 (Raven)
    Member of the Homo Magi race. Connection to the supernatural.

Honorary Mentions: Static (IIRC he is no longer part of the mainstream universe), Offspring and Bombshell
    ^^^These are neat!

Always great to see Titans love!

I've hit a dry spell for ideas... that is, I had, until something Riv posted in the Marvel version of this thread.... one word was all it took to spark this lightbulb... it's one we can all take turns participating in, if we want to, assuming we don't run out of characters...

Choose ONE State, and create a SIX member team based there, for DC's version of The Initiative

if you choose to participate, please keep an eye on others' contributions for "taken" characters.
    since DC has fictional cities, designate those to the existing states and keep it to 50 - 300 active heroes on one continent might be pushing it, even with all the legacy characters and "families" in the mix...
    speaking of which, keep it to one representative of the bigger "families" (Super-, Bat-, Amazons, etc) for each team as well

I'm not even going to start this lol... just leaving the idea to see if it gets traction

ready, set...

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    I've hit a dry spell for ideas... that is, I had, until something Riv posted in the Marvel version of this thread.... one word was all it took to spark this lightbulb... it's one we can all take turns participating in, if we want to, assuming we don't run out of characters...

Choose ONE State, and create a SIX member team based there, for DC's version of The Initiative

if you choose to participate, please keep an eye on others' contributions for "taken" characters.
    since DC has fictional cities, designate those to the existing states and keep it to 50 - 300 active heroes on one continent might be pushing it, even with all the legacy characters and "families" in the mix...
    speaking of which, keep it to one representative of the bigger "families" (Super-, Bat-, Amazons, etc) for each team as well

I'm not even going to start this lol... just leaving the idea to see if it gets traction

ready, set...
    ^^^Sweet idea, Aarkus!

First off I’d have the original Young Justice lineup reunite…

…the updated versions of course.

And then have them relocate to Superboy’s old stomping grounds of Hawaii.
    Let’s face it, none of these characters are being used or used well right now.

The Texas Initiative team is called…:

NIGHTHAWK & CINNAMON
    Time displaced past versions of Hawkman & Hawkgirl, the duo were ‘deputized’ by the Govt. and quickly gathered up a ‘militia’ to patrol and protect the Lonestar State. Nighthawk wears a space rock (Nth metal) pendant that amps his physical stats and healing factor. Cinnamon is the better shot of the two, and has taken to modern firearms really well.

DAMAGE
    Ethan Avery is DC’s absolute best Hulk expy. He’s a certified team wrecker all by himself.

JOHN BUTCHER
    A decorated ex- Special Forces Soldier, Butcher already had a solid MA background before joining the Military. He carries his Clan’s ancestral Ax which confers enlightenment and disrupts magical energies. And a LOT of other weapons.

EL DIABLO
    Chato Santana is the latest El Diablo, a spooky, fiery, western themed, supernatural gunman. The original El Diablo Lazarus Lane, actually partnered up w. Nighthawk & Cinnamon a few times back in the 19th century.

AQUAMARIA
    Aquamaria is a City girl, but the others don’t hold that against her. started as a tough, streetwise gangbanger who got her water based powers from an event called the Big Bang.

STARMAN
    Will Payton was born and raised in the Southwest. He adds a nice bit of power and versatility to the team.

WILLPOWER
    William Twotrees is the illegitimate son of Johnny Thunder. He somehow inherited electromagnetic powers from his father’s connection to the magical Thunderbolt.