Page 101 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2033

Tired of being attacked, broken into, infiltrated, and used as a plot device across any number of books, S.T.A.R. Labs has finally gotten its own in-house superteam.

The team also functions as a Think Tank, working on various projects, conducting their own experiments, and making themselves available to consult w. their peers at any of S.T.A.R.’s numerous facilities worldwide.

This being comics, most of the team fall under the heading of omnidisciplinary scientist, though each has their particular field of study.

RAMPAGE
    Kitty Faulkner leads the team. She has seniority, having worked for S.T.A.R. Labs a long time now. Her specialty is solar radiation, and turning into a huge orange rage monster.

ROUNDHOUSE
    Billy Wu has a genius level intellect, and excels at computer hacking (he once remotely took control of the Bat Computer). He acts as Kitty Faulkner’s lab assistant.

IMAN
    Diego Irigoyen began working for S.T.A.R. Labs as an astronaut and mechanical engineer straight out of college. His high tech battlesuit is of his own design.

FIRESTORM
    Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond are a package deal. The Nuclear physicist and his young protégé have grown into a highly effective research team over the years.

ALEEA STRANGE
    The daughter of Adam Strange is on Earth to learn more about her father’s culture, and working w. S.T.A.R. Labs to unlock the full potential of Zeta Beam technology.

OMAC
    Kevin Kho is a gifted geneticist, and originally worked for Project Cadmus. That ended pretty badly. He much prefers the working environment at S.T.A.R. Labs.

hehe, fun team idea. The OMAC thing is a weird one... it's like... the conservation of ninjutsu thing.... one cyborg nightmare is fine... and army is cannon-fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    hehe, fun team idea. The OMAC thing is a weird one... it's like... the conservation of ninjutsu thing.... one cyborg nightmare is fine... and army is cannon-fodder.
    ^^^Thank you!

I see what you mean about Omac; it’s weird (and pretty funny) how that works in fiction isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Tired of being attacked, broken into, infiltrated, and used as a plot device across any number of books, S.T.A.R. Labs has finally gotten its own in-house superteam.

The team also functions as a Think Tank, working on various projects, conducting their own experiments, and making themselves available to consult w. their peers at any of S.T.A.R.’s numerous facilities worldwide.

This being comics, most of the team fall under the heading of omnidisciplinary scientist, though each has their particular field of study.

RAMPAGE
    Kitty Faulkner leads the team. She has seniority, having worked for S.T.A.R. Labs a long time now. Her specialty is solar radiation, and turning into a huge orange rage monster.

ROUNDHOUSE
    Billy Wu has a genius level intellect, and excels at computer hacking (he once remotely took control of the Bat Computer). He acts as Kitty Faulkner’s lab assistant.

IMAN
    Diego Irigoyen began working for S.T.A.R. Labs as an astronaut and mechanical engineer straight out of college. His high tech battlesuit is of his own design.

FIRESTORM
    Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond are a package deal. The Nuclear physicist and his young protégé have grown into a highly effective research team over the years.

ALEEA STRANGE
    The daughter of Adam Strange is on Earth to learn more about her father’s culture, and working w. S.T.A.R. Labs to unlock the full potential of Zeta Beam technology.

OMAC
    Kevin Kho is a gifted geneticist, and originally worked for Project Cadmus. That ended pretty badly. He much prefers the working environment at S.T.A.R. Labs.
    The new S.T.A.R. Corps?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    The new S.T.A.R. Corps?
    ^^^You know, I’d never heard of S.T.A.R. Corps before I started kicking around the idea for this build.

Ye Gods, that was just BAD.

^^^No I dig this! You threw me off w. the Resident Demon, though!
    Thanks. I did a reworking of the roster and made Tim Hunter an associate as he might be a but too powerful and experienced for a team.

Anita Fite (leader)

Sandy Hawkins (second-in-command)

Khalid Nassour (medical expert)

Anna Fortune (technomagic and magical weapons expert)

Marguerita Covas (tarot reader and precog)

Eddie Bloomberg (resident demon)

Lyta Milton (Demigoddess and magical powerhouse)

Associates

Cassie Sandsmark, Traci 13, Timothy Hunter and Zachary Zatara.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 10-06-2023 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Thanks. I did a reworking of the roster and made Tim Hunter an associate as he might be a but too powerful and experienced for a team.

Anita Fite (leader)

Sandy Hawkins (second-in-command)

Khalid Nassour (medical expert)

Anna Fortune (technomagic and magical weapons expert)

Marguerita Covas (tarot reader and precog)

Eddie Bloomberg (resident demon)

Lyta Milton (Demigoddess and magical powerhouse)

Associates

Cassie Sandsmark, Traci 13, Timothy Hunter and Zachary Zatara.
    ^^^Nice, the big guns as associates. When they show up you the team is in deep!

The team also functions as a Think Tank, working on various projects, conducting their own experiments, and making themselves available to consult w. their peers at any of S.T.A.R.Â’s numerous facilities worldwide.

RAMPAGE

ROUNDHOUSE
    Billy Wu has a genius level intellect, and excels at computer hacking (he once remotely took control of the Bat Computer). He acts as Kitty FaulknerÂ’s lab assistant.

IMAN

FIRESTORM

ALEEA STRANGE
    The daughter of Adam Strange is on Earth to learn more about her fatherÂ’s culture, and working w. S.T.A.R. Labs to unlock the full potential of Zeta Beam technology.

OMAC
    Nice team.

I could see them teaming up with the Terrifics due to their shared scientific theme. I like your idea of S.T.A.R Labs having a superhero team they get the best of both worlds by being superheroes and scientists, I could see other scientists such as Dr Light and Powerhouse joining a team like this.

Seeing Rampage and Roundhouse being paired up as a duo reminds me that I had this headcanon one time that Roundhouse is into tall muscular girls because of his crush on Crush from Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Nice team.
    ^^^Thank you!

I could see them teaming up with the Terrifics due to their shared scientific theme. I like your idea of S.T.A.R Labs having a superhero team they get the best of both worlds by being superheroes and scientists, I could see other scientists such as Dr Light and Powerhouse joining a team like this.
    ^^^Yeah, I liked that about the Terrifics, that they had a distinct niche, outside of just fighting bad guys.
    This team would be kind of like that; I mean there’s got to be all sorts of things going on at S.T.A.R. Labs we only ever get a glimpse of.

Seeing Rampage and Roundhouse being paired up as a duo reminds me that I had this headcanon one time that Roundhouse is into tall muscular girls because of his crush on Crush from Teen Titans.
    ^^^Ha, that’d be a great angle to play up!

Attachment 134957

Children of the Titans
    - The Teen Titans of Earth 719*

A mysterious and mystical girl only known as 'The Morrigan' assembled a new team to stop the demonic and ravenous entity known as 'The Unkindness'. The new team consists of the sons and daughters of the legendary Titans. This team will have an immense weight on their shoulders if they can be just as strong and capable as their parents and live up to their legacy.

Nightstar (Starfire)

The daughter of Nightwing and Starfire. Inherited her mother's beauty and strength as well as her father's keen detective skills and strategic mind.

Cheshire Cat/Speedy (Arsenal)

The daughter of Roy Harper and Jade Nyguen. Proficiency in both long-range and close-range tactics.

Thunderheart and Surge (The Flash)

Twin children of The Flash. Double the trouble with their collective speed.

Wonder Boy (Donna Troy)

The son of Donna Troy. Robert is no longer destined to be conquered in the future he possesses the same abilities as his mother with divine weapons being imbued by the magic of the Titans.

Aqualad (Tempest)

The son of Tempest and Dolphin. Ceridian has inherited his father's power of manipulating water and Atlantean sorcery as well as bioluminescence from his mother.

Cube (Cyborg)

The son of Cyborg and Dr. Sarah Simms. Unlike his father Victor he was born as a fusion of both living tissue and apokolyptian technology, a second-generation Cyborg.

The Morrigan - OC

The Titans do not know who "The Morrigan" is only that they know that they have been assembled to fight a dark entity known as The Unkindness. Cube's systems indicate that she is telling the truth because he detects no lies from her and both he and Mari may have a hunch on who Morrigan truly is.

*719 (19th July 2003 - the debut of the Teen Titans 2003 animated series)
    Created a villianous team for the Teen Titans of Earth 719

The Flock
    - The Seven Deadly Sins of Earth 719

The Unkindness knows that there will be warriors of the light (Teen Titans) to purge the darkness but the Dark Queen of Terror has a contingency plan if they ever stop her plans. Her plan was to imbue six servans with each of the powers of the seven deadly sins.

Brother Blood (Greed)

The older twin of the Blood twins. Sebastian Blood X realized that the church worshipping Trigon was a mistake as he would always destroy the world as he intended he tells his followers to worship a new deity, The Unkindness, who will bring forth a new world. He uses both his charisma and magic to market a whole new audience to gain more worshippers by being relatable and secretly sacrificing them for the name of Unkindness to wait for her arrival. He becomes the Unkindness' dark pope, an embodiment of sin, Greed.

Sister Blood (Lust)

The younger twin of the Blood twins. Like her older brother, she too is a follower of the Unkindness but she is quite indifferent about the new status quo for the Church of Blood and uses her powers to get anything she wants. She becomes the embodiment of sin, Lust.

Bloodfire (Envy)

Mari's younger sister, Mandy Anders, inherited the disease that her Aunt Kommand'r has. She felt envious that both her older sister and younger brother were blessed with the powers of the sun and treated as royalty it made her extremely bitter, the Unkindess sensed her distraught emotions and bestowed her the same powers as her siblings as well as giving her a glow up that mirrors Blackfire. She becomes 'Bloodfire', and the embodiment of Sin, Envy.

G.R.I.D (Gluttony)

G.R.I.D as it referred to itself, is the sentient programming housed inside Cyborg's mechanical body. What G.R.I.D desired was emotions so it could truly be what it likes to feel by analyzing and absorbing the data from the amygdala to take emotions from living beings and to feel real. G.R.I.D after absorbing a significant amount of emotions referred to itself as Cyborg's true 'son' and not Cube. The Unkindness bestows him the power to absorb emotions by giving him demonic-imbued mechanized trendils.

Queen Bee (Sloth)

Queen Bee is a natural sloth preferring her subjects to do the work for her and not lifting an inch to do it herself. The Unkindness senses Bee's psionic power and mystically enhances her and gives her a mission to take over H.I.V.E and create a machine that is capable of producing immense cosmic power so she can escape her realm. With access to a wide range of psychic powers, she becomes the embodiment of sin, Sloth.

Inertia (Wrath)

The Unkindness unfroze the young psychopathic speedster and offered him a spot in her Flock as she believed his speed could be the key to getting her out of her realm which she calls a prison. By being the embodiment of Wrath, Thaddeus Thawne feels that he has the power of not one but two speedsters allowing him to combat the West twins at the same time.

The Wyld (Pride)

This dark hooded being is a harbinger of darkness. The Unkindness' pride and joy, The Wyld, is an entity of power using his power to influence everyone around them and turn into a myriad of fearsome beasts if anyone dared to oppose either him or his mother. Morrigan loves him even if she has to beat him to set him free of the Unkindness' control. He is the most powerful of the seven, the embodiment of sin, Pride.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Created a villianous team for the Teen Titans of Earth 719

The Flock
    - The Seven Deadly Sins of Earth 719

The Unkindness knows that there will be warriors of the light (Teen Titans) to purge the darkness but the Dark Queen of Terror has a contingency plan if they ever stop her plans. Her plan was to imbue six servans with each of the powers of the seven deadly sins.

Brother Blood (Greed)

The older twin of the Blood twins. Sebastian Blood X realized that the church worshipping Trigon was a mistake as he would always destroy the world as he intended he tells his followers to worship a new deity, The Unkindness, who will bring forth a new world. He uses both his charisma and magic to market a whole new audience to gain more worshippers by being relatable and secretly sacrificing them for the name of Unkindness to wait for her arrival. He becomes the Unkindness' dark pope, an embodiment of sin, Greed.

Sister Blood (Lust)

The younger twin of the Blood twins. Like her older brother, she too is a follower of the Unkindness but she is quite indifferent about the new status quo for the Church of Blood and uses her powers to get anything she wants. She becomes the embodiment of sin, Lust.

Bloodfire (Envy)

Mari's younger sister, Mandy Anders, inherited the disease that her Aunt Kommand'r has. She felt envious that both her older sister and younger brother were blessed with the powers of the sun and treated as royalty it made her extremely bitter, the Unkindess sensed her distraught emotions and bestowed her the same powers as her siblings as well as giving her a glow up that mirrors Blackfire. She becomes 'Bloodfire', and the embodiment of Sin, Envy.

G.R.I.D (Gluttony)

G.R.I.D as it referred to itself, is the sentient programming housed inside Cyborg's mechanical body. What G.R.I.D desired was emotions so it could truly be what it likes to feel by analyzing and absorbing the data from the amygdala to take emotions from living beings and to feel real. G.R.I.D after absorbing a significant amount of emotions referred to itself as Cyborg's true 'son' and not Cube. The Unkindness bestows him the power to absorb emotions by giving him demonic-imbued mechanized trendils.

Queen Bee (Sloth)

Queen Bee is a natural sloth preferring her subjects to do the work for her and not lifting an inch to do it herself. The Unkindness senses Bee's psionic power and mystically enhances her and gives her a mission to take over H.I.V.E and create a machine that is capable of producing immense cosmic power so she can escape her realm. With access to a wide range of psychic powers, she becomes the embodiment of sin, Sloth.

Inertia (Wrath)

The Unkindness unfroze the young psychopathic speedster and offered him a spot in her Flock as she believed his speed could be the key to getting her out of her realm which she calls a prison. By being the embodiment of Wrath, Thaddeus Thawne feels that he has the power of not one but two speedsters allowing him to combat the West twins at the same time.

The Wyld (Pride)

This dark hooded being is a harbinger of darkness. The Unkindness' pride and joy, The Wyld, is an entity of power using his power to influence everyone around them and turn into a myriad of fearsome beasts if anyone dared to oppose either him or his mother. Morrigan loves him even if she has to beat him to set him free of the Unkindness' control. He is the most powerful of the seven, the embodiment of sin, Pride.
    ^^^Clever picks man, you didn’t go for the obvious and that’s great!

I esp. like the interconnections between the teams. Built in rivalry!

RAMPAGE

ROUNDHOUSE

IMAN

FIRESTORM

ALEEA STRANGE

OMAC
    STAR Labs has had their own in-house super-hero team, but nobody remembers them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.T.A.R._Corps

^^^Yup, they sucked (imo) and we mentioned them earlier on this page.

I didn’t even want to use that name for my team so as to avoid the stank.

A future version of the Justice League that’s wound up looking a little like the JSA in that there are like four generations of heroes on the team.

Though not Satellite era big, this team is up there w. eleven members total.

The Trinity is still a thing, though now it’s made up of Conner Kent, who’s fully taken on the mantle of Superman, Dick Grayson, still his best self as Nightwing, and Cassie Sandsmark, acknowledged as the one true Wonder Woman.

The rest of the Big Seven are represented too, w. Hal Jordan and Barry Allen still active. Aquaman’s daughter Andrina “Andy” Curry is a Princess by birth, Warrior by training, and hero by choice. M'gann M'orzz now goes by Martian Manhunter in honor of J’onn J’onzz.

Green Arrow Oliver Queen, more cantankerous than ever, considers himself babysitter to the younger heroes on the team. Star Woman on the other hand, has taken it on herself to keep an eye on Ollie and make sure the old man doesn’t break a hip or something, as he refuses to believe he’s lost a couple of steps.

Though their powers are polar opposites to each other, the nature empowered Equinox and tech enhanced Cube have formed a strong (platonic) friendship, and often work in tandem, very effectively.

How the League wound up w. this exact line up and what’s become of other prominent heroes, would be addressed if this were an actual book.

^^^You know, I’d never heard of S.T.A.R. Corps before I started kicking around the idea for this build.

Ye Gods, that was just BAD.
    OH, yes, it was. But still is a cool name.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin