MAX MERCURY
    STEEL
    MISS AMERICA
    GENERAL GLORY
    CAPTAIN TRIUMPH
    NORTHWIND
    BRAINWAVE
    THE VIKING COMMANDO
    Good job finding twelve heroes not already associated with the JSA! Been a longtime fan of Brainwave (Jr), Northwind, Kate Spencer, Hank Heywood and Max Mercury, and interested in Miss America, who never seemed to get the chance to shine.

Team is a bit heavy on immortal warriors, and not as many ladies as I'd like. Perhaps Danette Reilley / Firebrand, another fave, could make an appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post

My non JSA JSA lineup.
    These characters have either never been, or aren’t really known for being, in the JSA.
    Row by row we have…:

MANHUNTER
    Kate Spencer’s got one of DC’s most Golden Age centric family trees ever. This is her first time leading a team, and she’s going to hit the ground running.

———

GUARDIAN
    The periodically cloned shield slinger was a member of the All Star Squadron in the forties. He’s been honing his skills for over eight decades.

THE VETERAN
    The seemingly immortal Soldier claims he’s fought in every American conflict since the Revolutionary War, and who are we to argue.

MAX MERCURY
    The Zen Master of Speed was a solo act during the War, but he’s become more of a team player through his association w. the Flash Family.

———

STEEL
    Legacy hero and nigh invulnerable cyborg Hank Haywood III was a member of the Justice League Detroit when he was murdered. He’s gotten better.

MISS AMERICA
    Able to rearrange matter on a molecular level, Miss America was one of the most powerful heroes of her time. So the JSA made her…their press secretary. She’s lived long enough to laugh about that.

GENERAL GLORY
    The magically endowed General Glory worked as a Govt. agent during WWII, retired, then made a comeback in modern times.

———

CAPTAIN TRIUMPH
    Lance Gallant got his powers by sharing his body w. his deceased twin brother’s spirit, and fought crime on the Homefront during WWII but never joined the JSA.

NORTHWIND
    The savage ruler of Feithera and its avian ppl, Northwind is JSA member Hawkman’s godson and a founding member of Infinity Inc.

BRAINWAVE
    Powerful psychic Henry King Hr. is the son of the original villainous Brainwave and heroic Merry Pemberton. Good friends w. fellow Infinity Inc. alumn Northwind, Henry uses his powers to communicate w. and translate for the winged warrior, who’s no longer capable of human speech.

THE VIKING COMMANDO
    The ancient time traveling warrior was a legendary figure in WWII’s European theater. He hasn’t aged a day since then, still possessing peak human strength/speed and wielding a magic axe w. which he can literally cut a tank to pieces.
    You can't fail when you put four Captain America expies on a team.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Good job finding twelve heroes not already associated with the JSA! Been a longtime fan of Brainwave (Jr), Northwind, Kate Spencer, Hank Heywood and Max Mercury, and interested in Miss America, who never seemed to get the chance to shine.

Team is a bit heavy on immortal warriors, and not as many ladies as I'd like. Perhaps Danette Reilley / Firebrand, another fave, could make an appearance?
    ^^^Man, I hadn’t thought of Danette Reilley! Her powers could explain her longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    You can't fail when you put four Captain America expies on a team.
    ^^^Failure is not an option!

Also, i forgot i'd added the veteran to my team.
    I changed the pic, but i guess i forgot to use the new version. It's in my original post now, thanks for reminding me!
    Last edited by Riv86672; 10-29-2023 at 02:50 PM.

The Legion of Doom…:

Emerald Empress and The Persuader
    Their evil reputations are a thousand years in the making.

Brainiac
    You’ll thank him later.

Zatanna
    Oh, this is so not good.

Superboy Prime
    His tantrums can shake reality.

My Justice League West Coast, the animated edition…:

GREEN ARROW
    The irony of being appointed team leader isn’t lost on Ollie, who’s questioned pretty much every order he’s ever gotten.

BLACK CANARY
    She loves the big lug, but Dinah’s here to keep Ollie in line.

BIG BARDA
    As the team’s powerhouse, Barda’s here to keep EVERYONE in line. And shop.

MISTER MIRACLE
    Scott Free is scoring some sweet gigs as a stunt coordinator for several big budget movies.

VIXEN
    As a bonafide supermodel, Mari McCabe easily hangs her hat in L.A., and she’s even got a great new roommate.

ZATANNA
    Like her new roommate Mari, Zatanna’s celebrity makes her familiar with L.A. and she has no problem settling in.

FLASH
    Wally West of course, has no problem regularly making the commute from Central City to L.A.

BUMBLEBEE
    This is Karen Beecher’s second West Coast team, and she loves playing tourguide for the others.

Ultimate Member

My Justice League West Coast, the animated edition…:

GREEN ARROW
    BLACK CANARY
    BIG BARDA
    MISTER MIRACLE
    VIXEN
    ZATANNA
    FLASH
    BUMBLEBEE
    Wow, I love like, almost everyone on this team! Dinah, Mari and Karen, but with Barda as the powerhouse? Hell, yeah! Wally and Ollie are also faves, and I could learn to love Zee and Free. (Scott Free has long needed to get a good Batman treatment. Let's see some *amazing* escapology, and he and Zatanna can bond over the stage magic / escape tricks angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Wow, I love like, almost everyone on this team! Dinah, Mari and Karen, but with Barda as the powerhouse? Hell, yeah! Wally and Ollie are also faves, and I could learn to love Zee and Free. (Scott Free has long needed to get a good Batman treatment. Let's see some *amazing* escapology, and he and Zatanna can bond over the stage magic / escape tricks angle.
    ^^^Thank you!
    I imagine Scott as Batman by way of the TV series, campy, w. a device (and bad pun) for every situation.

00_KingsGuard.jpg
    SOmething like this never had happened but it sshould be.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

^^^Thats an outrageous lineup!

EDIT

I did Kirby’s Defenders once:

Sandman as the cool magic guy who gets the team together. Orion as the hothead powerhouse from a far off Kingdom who thinks he’s better than everyone. Omac as the OTHER powerhouse, who doesn’t take crap from Orion. Infinity Man as the aloof cosmic space guy who tries to keep the peace between Orion and Omac.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 11-05-2023 at 07:49 AM.

00_KingsGuard.jpg
    SOmething like this never had happened but it sshould be.
    I like it. And it's quite a powerful line-up. O.M.A.C., Demon and Big Barda? Dawm!

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I like it. And it's quite a powerful line-up. O.M.A.C., Demon and Big Barda? Dawm!

Peace
    ^^^Demon. Damn. Damned Demon!

^^^Thats an outrageous lineup!
    Thanks, I wanted something do something else and discovered than thedifferent Kirby characters never had been together in a team and wanted to see who I could put together in a coherent team.

I did Kirby’s Defenders once:

Sandman as the cool magic guy who gets the team together. Orion as the hothead powerhouse from a far off Kingdom who thinks he’s better than everyone. Omac as the OTHER powerhouse, who doesn’t take crap from Orion. Infinity Man as the aloof cosmic space guy who tries to keep the peace between Orion and Omac.
    Heheh. Kirby's DCFenders Nice parallel lineup

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post

Peace
    Oh yes, you don't want to upset those guys (and gal).

Thanks, I wanted something do something else and discovered than thedifferent Kirby characters never had been together in a team and wanted to see who I could put together in a coherent team.
    ^^^I'm surprised that’s never been done. The current Danger Street book is in the ballpark but a pure Kirby character crossover would be cool!

Heheh. Kirby's DCFenders Nice parallel lineup
    ^^^I think your choice of The Demon (a human w. a monstrous barely controlled oddly colored alter ego) would really work better as the Hulk.
    I kicked myself for not seeing that!

Star Hunters

Inspired by the original Star Hunters team, this group battles injustices across the cosmos wherever they are called.

Ferrin Colos/Darkstar (Leader)

Razar

Aya

Claw the Unconquered

Starfire/Akanda (this the second DC character with the name Starfire, predating the famous Titans character. I'm calling her Akanda as she was originally meant to be called before her name was changed)

Shayera Hol

Mikaal Tomas/Starman
    Last edited by Agent Z; 11-09-2023 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Star Hunters

Inspired by the original Star Hunters team, this group battles injustices across the cosmos wherever they are called.

Ferrin Colos/Darkstar (Leader)

Razar

Aya

Claw the Unconquered

Starfire/Akanda (this the second DC character with the name Starfire, predating the famous Titans character. I'm calling her Akanda as she was originally meant to be called before her name was changed)

Shayera Hol

Mikaal Tomas/Starman
    ^^^Claw seems both the odd man out AND a good fit!
    How’d you do that?!?