Page 43 of 121 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    So I got bored the other day and went through the every page here, looking back at all the team variations, and I realized there was something nobody had attempted yet...and now having put it together, I can understand why. With that, here's the DC Comics version of the GREAT LAKES AVENGERS.

Buckle up...this one's getting weird.

Attachment 106288

Reload - Mister Immortal (both immortal beings who come back to life after dying)
    Rampage - Big Bertha (both small-framed figures who transform into larger-sized powerhouses)
    Plastic Man - Flatman (both stretching heroes capable of expanding and contracting their forms)
    Azrael (no, not THAT one) - Dinah Soar (both gentle flying creatures of unknown origins)
    Sideways - Doorman (both individuals capable of creating portals)
    Misfit - Squirrel Girl (both inherently goofy characters capable of much more than people give them credit for)
    Steel - Grasshopper (both armored identities who get passed on quite frequently when the current owner dies)
    Scratch - Good Boy (both lycanthropic heroes)
    That, that is sharp, Kaijudo!
    I wouldn’t even have thought to go outside the original team, either. This is a rad build.

Jinny Hex - Starts up a new team, having enjoyed the camaraderie of Young Justice.

Owl Woman - Jinny’s first choice, and second in command. Comes off as rude, but she has issues stemming from her failed relationship w. Jack O Lantern and brainwashing by The Queen Bee. She kinda needs to stay in control.

Blue Beetle - A powerful addition to any team. Young but already has a ton of experience, and is a proven team player.

Telos - A cosmic type being, on earth to be closer to his estranged family. He can potentially involve the team in some multiversal adventures and have them meet Brainiac.

The Trigger Twins - A stint w. The Suicide Squad has granted the twins full pardons for past crimes. A meeting w. the great-great-granddaughter of Jonah Hex has gotten them to try and actually turn over new, heroic leaves.

Starman - Will Payton’s trying to readjust to being alive and on earth again. Being on the team and getting to use his powers and make new friends is a bit like therapy for him.

El Diablo - The resident spooky magical guy. He shows up whenever the team needs him, but they can’t often get him to hang around afterwards but they’re working on it.

Inspired by the One Piece post earlier. I decided to come up with the DCU equivalent of the 'Three Great Powers'. In the OP world, the 4 Emperors stand at the top of the pirate hierarchy in terms of power and influence, they are counter balanced by the Marines with the 3 Admirals as their top fighting force and then you have the 'Seven Warlords of the Seas' who are privateers (pirates who work for the government) who are meant to further buff up the WG/Marine side and act as a deterrent against piracy. "If the balance between these 3 great powers were to be disrupted, it would bring chaos to this world'.

If the Emperor tier were represented by teams like JLA, JSA, Teen Titans and Titans.

Then the Admiral Class would be represented by Captain Atom (Aokiji style loyal but still questions the system, might even defect), 'The General' Wade Eiling (the violent extremist like Akainu), Enchantress (the crazy one with uncertain motives like Kizaru), Major Force (another extremist, probably closer to Green Bull) and I just need one more character to fill in Fujitora's spot. Maybe Black Mass? But I don't think he's ever been a government hero even though he is a heavy weight.

The Vice Admiral and below ranks will be filled by members of the Forces of July and the Freedom Fighters. Uncle Sam, Phantom Lady, Doll Man, Black Condor, Red Bee, Damage, Major Victory, the Ray and all related characters will be on this tier. Prez can be the Koby equivalent as the young, hopeful up and coming member who servers as the 'light' in a flawed, corrupt system. Roy Harper/Arsenal can be the equivalent of spoilers:
    Drake
    end of spoilers as he works for heroes but also government as well. Sam Lane would be Garp. Amanda Waller would be the Sengoku equivalent but as the Secretary of State.

The Pacifista equivalent would be the OMAC's.

The Cipher Pol equivalent would of course be the Suicide Squad and going by their theme: Bronze Tiger, Catman, Nightshade, Peacemaker, Rick Flagg Jr, Tiger, Lady Shiva, Tattoo Man and Deadshot.

The 7 Warlords, well this is a tough one, but I guess they could be representatives from various nations who are treaty bound to lend their power during superhuman crisis.

Themsycria: Nubia or Artemis.
    Khandaq: Black Adam (like Mihawk he is in it for his own amusement).
    Atlantis: Kaldhur'ahm.
    Markovia: Geo Force
    Bialya: Queen Bee
    Vlatva: Count Vertigo
    Russia: Rocket Red (Kuma equivalent. Unlikely for Russia to aid the USA but he was on JLE for a long time and I imagine there is a hush-hush deal to keep him there).

Last edited by Riv86672; 03-01-2021 at 12:22 PM.

Is this a hero team? Or a villain team? Hell if I know.
    It seems pretty morally ambiguous considering...

Doctor Bomber is the only character for Team Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Who's the guy in purple and blue, the guy in orange and the guy with the spear?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Who's the guy in purple and blue, the guy in orange and the guy with the spear?
    Oh!
    In order they're Thunder and Lightning, twin brothers w. powers to match their names.
    They’ve been Teen Titans allies.

The spear guy is Gnarrk, a Neanderthal who’s been a Titans ally, and he’s a companion of Kole’s.

Beard guy is Herakles? If yes, then this guys must be the New New Olympians.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Beard guy is Herakles? If yes, then this guys must be the New New Olympians.
    There’s a team like that? Cool!

I just put these guys together for s & g. Figured Herc could put them together to help him do a new 12 labors in a mini.

It's Grodd's world.
    We're just living in it.
    ANIMAL PLANET

BANNED

Jinny Hex - Starts up a new team, having enjoyed the camaraderie of Young Justice.

Owl Woman - Jinny’s first choice, and second in command. Comes off as rude, but she has issues stemming from her failed relationship w. Jack O Lantern and brainwashing by The Queen Bee. She kinda needs to stay in control.

Blue Beetle - A powerful addition to any team. Young but already has a ton of experience, and is a proven team player.

Telos - A cosmic type being, on earth to be closer to his estranged family. He can potentially involve the team in some multiversal adventures and have them meet Brainiac.

The Trigger Twins - A stint w. The Suicide Squad has granted the twins full pardons for past crimes. A meeting w. the great-great-granddaughter of Jonah Hex has gotten them to try and actually turn over new, heroic leaves.

Starman - Will Payton’s trying to readjust to being alive and on earth again. Being on the team and getting to use his powers and make new friends is a bit like therapy for him.

El Diablo - The resident spooky magical guy. He shows up whenever the team needs him, but they can’t often get him to hang around afterwards but they’re working on it.
    Wait, what team is this?

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    Wait, what team is this?
    A DC team I made that operates in and around the Western States of America.

[center]It's Grodd's world.
    We're just living in it.
    ANIMAL PLANET
    I dig this, great name and hook.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Adeline Kane
    Lena Luthor
    Safiyah Sohail
    Nyssa Ratko
    Sara Lance
    Shado
    Mercy Graves
    Lady Vic

I have no idea what they'd do but I'd just like a team of them.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 03-15-2021 at 12:38 PM.