Page 76 of 136 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2033

A build i did at a different site based on the old D&D cartoon from the eighties...:

One of those builds that kind of went it’s own way.
    An Americanized version of Marvel’s UK team The Union w. DC characters, wound up becoming a Suicide Squad line up.

I’d call this comic...:

REX, WHERE YOU AT BOY?

And it would feature…

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    DCendants

A team of teenage superheroes who are the children of super villains. Basically DC's answer to Disney's Descendants.

Conner Kent (Scion) - A clone of both Superman and Lex Luthor.

Cassandra Cain - Daughter of Lady Shiva and David Cain

Lyta Milton - Daughter of Circe and Ares

Jackson Hyde (Aqualad) - Son of Black Manta and Lucia Hyde

Emiko Queen (Red Arrow) - Daughter of Robert Queen and Shado

They're doing something like this with Gotham Knights, I think, and you left out the Joker's Daughter. If DC goes this direction, though, I hope it's better written than Disney's version, because the DC villain kids should have egos, plans, and powers impressive enough to rival their parents/guardians.

Anyway, here's mine:

The Circus/The Outcasts

Duela Dent--the Joker's daughter from the Countdown timeline
    Enigma--the Riddler's Daughter
    Lucy Quinn--Harley's daughter from the Injustice timeline
    Jackie Napier--Harley's daughter from the White Knight timeline
    Bryce Quinn--Harley's son from the White Knight timeline
    Jack White Jr..--Joker's son from the Three Joker's timeline
    Harley Quinn Jr.--Harley's child from the Beyondverse; they're never given a name or gender, though, but they had to exist to produce Harley's grandchildren.

The only thing these poor kids have in common, with the exception of Duela and Enigma, is they are associated with the Joker or Harley Quinn in some way and exist only to further a plot in their respective series. It would be interesting if some lower-tier super villain kidnapped them and took them to a completely different timeline and they had to work together to figure out how to get back home. That would be a fun series and would give all of these obscure clown children some well-needed character development.
    Last edited by kcomics; 10-05-2022 at 08:01 PM.

DC version of Marvel’s new Thunderbolts team…:

The challenge was, Defenders w. a twist. Right up my alley.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Firestorm - Jason Rusch / Martin Stein

Stargirl - Courtney Sizemore

Blue Beetle - Jamie Reyes

Omen - Lilith Clay

Kid Quantum - Male type

Basis for a replacement justice league. Working on a larger mythos
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Edited for content.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 11-14-2022 at 05:36 PM.

Edited for content.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 11-14-2022 at 05:35 PM.

A Greek version of Marvel’s Excalibur.

Nah, I gotta work on this one some more!
    Last edited by Riv86672; 10-18-2022 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Nah, I gotta work on this one some more!
    I'd have a lot more things to offer is it wasn't such a pain linking pictures.

BUT DON"T STOP FAM!

I'd been thinking about my defenders team was:

Dr. Fate, Shaggy Man (General Eiling), King Shark and Captain Atom...

but Dc kinda made king shark a very funny character, instead of a demi-god shark thingy so I wonder if I couldn't do better.

EDIT: NOPE! I actually used Aquaman. Glad, lol I'm smarter than I remembered.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 10-18-2022 at 07:49 AM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.

Gotta remember to keep working on this one.

We’ve done JSA inspired builds before and I'm noodling around w. another one. So far I only have the “Trinity” though, drawn from the JSA one. I need a few adult characters to bridge the gap between the seniors and the kids.
    The rest of the team won’t be direct swaps and hopefully the kids won’t end up looking like the Champions/Young Avengers.

THE URAINIAN (Alan Scott)
    The one time Marvel Boy has updated his wardrobe and thankfully lost the booty shorts. He’s got a nice regal look to him actually, w. the bubble helmet and the floating and the cape. He wields some potent Cosmic energy, as well as having a few other cool powers up his sleeve.

THE PATRIOT (Ted Grant)
    Jeffrey Mace has updated his look too, going boring-but-practical tactical. His fighting style’s still rough & tumble fisticuffs mixed w. a little ground & pound. Mace looks great for being nearly a hundred years old. Some say he might’ve secretly taken the infamous Infinity Formula back during WWII. Or it could just be clean living.

THE WHIZZER (Jay Garrick)
    The OG Whizzer Robert Frank has kept his classic costume because, why mess w. a good thing? Still able to break the speed of sound, Frank will never admit to having lost a step, but he does tend to fight smarter not harder nowadays, and uses his decades of experience to out maneuver and out think opponents.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 10-18-2022 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Gotta remember to keep working on this one.

We’ve done JSA inspired builds before and I'm noodling around w. another one. So far I only have the “Trinity” though, drawn from the JSA one. I need a few adult characters to bridge the gap between the seniors and the kids.
    The rest of the team won’t be direct swaps and hopefully the kids won’t end up looking like the Champions/Young Avengers.

THE URAINIAN (Alan Scott)
    The one time Marvel Boy has updated his wardrobe and thankfully lost the booty shorts. He’s got a nice regal look to him actually, w. the bubble helmet and the floating and the cape. He wields some potent Cosmic energy, as well as having a few other cool powers up his sleeve.

THE PATRIOT (Ted Grant)
    Jeffrey Mace has updated his look too, going boring-but-practical tactical. His fighting style’s still rough & tumble fisticuffs mixed w. a little ground & pound. Mace looks great for being nearly a hundred years old. Some say he might’ve secretly taken the infamous Infinity Formula back during WWII. Or it could just be clean living.

THE WHIZZER (Jay Garrick)
    The OG Whizzer Robert Frank has kept his classic costume because, why mess w. a good thing? Still able to break the speed of sound, Frank will never admit to having lost a step, but he does tend to fight smarter not harder nowadays, and uses his decades of experience to out maneuver and out think opponents.
    So you're taking Marvel characters... and making the JSA? Wow. I like the rarity of the characters youve chosen to start.

EDIT!:

You mentioned:
    I need a few adult characters to bridge the gap between the seniors and the kids.
    In a flash of brilliance it occurred to me that many of the PERFECT people for this type of thing would be get this "The Runaways"!

You can pick and choose but
    Alex Wilder = Jakeem Thunder feels like a really good fit
    and
    Nico Mirou has a staff like Courtney does but maybe Stargirl as Karolina Dean are a more perfect fit!

Take the younger members from the Runaways and it fits SO well in a couple of ways especially if its... it like ... the JSA is about family and the runaways
    left they're old families and could sure use some fostering in a way.

Lastly I think this guy or rather his offspring or disciple deserves a spot.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_(Thomas_Halloway)
    Ah. Irony. He makes the scourge program.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 10-19-2022 at 05:36 AM.