Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Heroes Reborn, Franklin merged Iron Teen with the Adult Tony he remembered to resurrect Tony
    Did they ever explicitly address it or was he just an adult in Franklin's pocket universe so they went with that when he came back?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Did they ever explicitly address it or was he just an adult in Franklin's pocket universe so they went with that when he came back?
    Sounds like that was what happened.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Define addressed.

They showed several scenes explaining what happened. WE saw Tony talking to the other Avengers, and Tony says that Teen Tony's memories have started to fade. They investigate Tony's grave and find it smoldering with energy (Franklin's) and conclude that he brought back the Tony Stark that he remembered (effectively killing Teen Tony?).

This was all done with Jarvis doing narration and addressing minor canon issues. Franklin's powers handwaved a few things, like how Hawkeye's hearing was fixed, how Wasp went back to being human and that Falcon was not, in fact, a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Define addressed.

They showed several scenes explaining what happened. WE saw Tony talking to the other Avengers, and Tony says that Teen Tony's memories have started to fade. They investigate Tony's grave and find it smoldering with energy (Franklin's) and conclude that he brought back the Tony Stark that he remembered (effectively killing Teen Tony?).

This was all done with Jarvis doing narration and addressing minor canon issues. Franklin's powers handwaved a few things, like how Hawkeye's hearing was fixed, how Wasp went back to being human and that Falcon was not, in fact, a mutant.
    Oh. All right, then. Sounds like "all's well that ends well," aside from Marilla and Rita DeMara/Yellowjacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Oh. All right, then. Sounds like "all's well that ends well," aside from Marilla and Rita DeMara/Yellowjacket.
    Busiek is one of my all time faves, but I never quite understood his explanation.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah he was legally exonerated because he was under mind control and so wasn't held responsible for his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Yeah he was legally exonerated because he was under mind control and so wasn't held responsible for his actions.
    Thanks for the clarification there. If only mind control worked like that all the time, legally speaking.