Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I'm probably one of the few here interested but that Heroes Reborn: The Return Omnibus is very tempting.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    March's Thor issue should come with a warning on the cover for people still struggling with Fraction Thor PTSD, since his run started with Galan, too.
    His run on Thor technically started with The World Eaters. Galactus was really the second (although it did start with a relaunched #1). Either way, I was reminded of the run as soon as I saw the solicits and I've been trying to forget that run for years.

Immortal Hulk 32 & 33
    Dr. Strange 4
    Thor 4
    Maybe Ant-Man 3
    Guardians of The Galaxy 3
    ASM 41 & 42
    Venom 24
    Ghost Rider 6 (This series has been AMAZING!)
    Daredevil 19 ( Zdarsky is slowly making this my favorite pull, edging out Immortal Hulk)
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Ghost Rider 6 (This series has been AMAZING!)
    Daredevil 19 ( Zdarsky is slowly making this my favorite pull, edging out Immortal Hulk)
    Agreed on both of these statements!

Fantastic Four #665
    Fantastic Four: Marvels Snapshot #1
    X-men/Fantastic Four #3
    Outlawed #1
    Doctor Doom #6
    Dr. Strange #4

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Aaron off Avengers soon? Maybe then we can have multiple teams again, which means less folks in limbo.

I would think there's still a minnimum of six months left on his Avengers run plus an Avengers centric event to cover the stone age Avengers/Mephisto thread.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    I would think there's still a minnimum of six months left on his Avengers run plus an Avengers centric event to cover the stone age Avengers/Mephisto thread.
    I’d give it a whole year+ because he still got a something for Moon Knight, Samurai Punisher, Iron Fist, Man-Thing (+hammers), and some Phoenix stuff in there as well to do

Marvel Action: Avengers #2
    Katie Cook (w) • Butch Mapa (a & c)
    Humor and action collide in this exciting new take on Marvel Action when a routine visit to an elementary school proves to be anything but as Captain America runs into the nefarious Trapster! With scores of children in peril, Cap must rely on the aid of none other than Squirrel Girl!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    *Retailer incentives:
    Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Denis Medri!

Marvel Action: Avengers: The Living Nightmare
    Matthew K. Manning (w) • Marcio Fiorito (a) • Jon Sommariva (c)
    A new era of all-out Avengers action continues in these middle-grade graphic novels! The Avengers begin their final attack against A.I.M. and the mastermind behind their woes reveals themselves.
    These graphic novels are the perfect starting point for new fans looking for more stories of the adventures of Black Panther, Captain America, Thor, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, and Black Widow! Collects issues #10–12 of the Marvel Action: Avengers series.
    TPB • FC • $9.99 • 72 pages • 5-4/5” x 8-1/2” • ISBN: 978-1-68405-636-1

Marvel Action: Captain Marvel #6
    Sam Maggs (w) • Sweeney Boo (a & c)
    Go higher, further, and faster with Captain Marvel in a brand-new, all-ages adventure!
    Carol and Nadia race against the clock to stop A.I.M.’s nefarious plan to miniaturize all the Avengers! And to stop all the A.I.M. agents standing between them and the Pym Ray, they’re going to have to think small…
    Real heroes* (*not actual size) join up in the thrilling conclusion to Captain Marvel’s second Marvel Action adventure!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    *Retailer incentives:
    Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Nicoletta Baldari!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Marvel Action: Spider-Man #3
    Brandon Easton (w) • Fico Ossio (a & c)
    Middle-grade readers will get tangled up in these all-new adventures of Spider-Man and his amazing friends! Peter, Miles, and Gwen have completed their internships at the Daily Bugle and now they’re all shook up over their newest foe—the Shocker! A Marvelous new era continues!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    *Retailer incentives:
    Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Sanforde Greene!

Marvel Art of the Brothers Hildebrandt
    Greg Hildebrandt (w) • Greg & Tim Hildebrandt (a & c)
    Fans of classic fantasy illustration, and Marvel’s most iconic characters, are in for a one-of-a-kind treat with this book!
    Greg and Tim Hildebrandt, collectively known as the Brothers Hildebrandt, have been at the forefront of fantasy illustrations for six decades. In the 1970s, their wildly popular and universally acclaimed J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings calendars helped to reintroduce new generations to this seminal fantasy work.
    In 1994, Greg and Tim began an amazing relationship with Marvel Comics, producing the incredible Marvel Masterpieces trading card set, featuring all of the House of Ideas’ most incredible characters: Spider-Man, Captain America, Black Panther, X-Men, Fantastic Four, and so many others! That entire set is reproduced here, as well as showcasing model photos and preliminary drawings of the paintings.
    Also included is the X-Men 2099 painted graphic novel by the Brothers (written by John Francis Moore), as well as a treasure trove of their entire output for Marvel, all illustrations from 1994 to today—more trading cards, posters, and others, and with insightful commentary, amusing anecdotes, and candid reminisces by the one and only Greg Hildebrandt.
    HC • FC • $59.99 • 284 pages • 9” x 12” • ISBN: 978-1-68405-748-1
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Not Much New:
    INCREDIBLE HULK #182 FACSIMILE EDITION
    THOR #229 FACSIMILE EDITION
    TRUE BELIEVERS: EMPYRE – MAR-VELL #1
    TRUE BELIEVERS: EMPYRE – ANELLE #1
    MARVELS X #3 (OF 6)
    MARVEL TALES: SILVER SURFER #1
    THOR EPIC COLLECTION: INTO THE DARK NEBULA TPB

Astonishing Member

WOLVERINE #2
    X-MEN #8,9.
    MARVEL #1 (of 6)
    SUB-MARINER: MARVELS SNAPSHOT #1
    FANTASTIC FOUR: MARVELS SNAPSHOT #1
    IMMORTAL HULK #32,33.
    AVENGERS #32
    FANTASTIC FOUR #20
    DR. STRANGE #4
    THOR #4
    RAVENCROFT #3 (OF 5)
    VENOM #24
    SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: ALIEN REALITY #4 (OF 5)
    BLACK CAT #10
    GHOST RIDER #6
    DOCTOR DOOM #6

And maybe Conan the Barbarian,i will be reading the first story with Jim Zub in Conan#12 first to see if i will keep this comic book in my pull list with the new writer after Jason Aaron.
    Last edited by comicscollector; 12-21-2019 at 02:10 AM.

Jan in Marvel Action Avengers?

Funny she can't be in actual Avengers in marvel publishing

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Marvel Action: Avengers #2
    Katie Cook (w) • Butch Mapa (a & c)
    Humor and action collide in this exciting new take on Marvel Action when a routine visit to an elementary school proves to be anything but as Captain America runs into the nefarious Trapster! With scores of children in peril, Cap must rely on the aid of none other than Squirrel Girl!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    *Retailer incentives:
    Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Denis Medri!

Marvel Action: Avengers: The Living Nightmare
    Matthew K. Manning (w) • Marcio Fiorito (a) • Jon Sommariva (c)
    A new era of all-out Avengers action continues in these middle-grade graphic novels! The Avengers begin their final attack against A.I.M. and the mastermind behind their woes reveals themselves.
    These graphic novels are the perfect starting point for new fans looking for more stories of the adventures of Black Panther, Captain America, Thor, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, and Black Widow! Collects issues #10–12 of the Marvel Action: Avengers series.
    TPB • FC • $9.99 • 72 pages • 5-4/5” x 8-1/2” • ISBN: 978-1-68405-636-1

Marvel Action: Captain Marvel #6
    Sam Maggs (w) • Sweeney Boo (a & c)
    Go higher, further, and faster with Captain Marvel in a brand-new, all-ages adventure!
    Carol and Nadia race against the clock to stop A.I.M.’s nefarious plan to miniaturize all the Avengers! And to stop all the A.I.M. agents standing between them and the Pym Ray, they’re going to have to think small…
    Real heroes* (*not actual size) join up in the thrilling conclusion to Captain Marvel’s second Marvel Action adventure!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    *Retailer incentives:
    Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Nicoletta Baldari!
    I'm guessing Squirrel Girl is with the Elementary Class (like an assistant teacher).