Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Maybe they'll finally give Pixie a personality beyond being a series of onomatopoeias?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Some nice cover art, but nothing really jumping out at me story-wise.

Still waiting on my Monet x Synch. Skin hasn't shown up either. Be nice if these three landed somewhere good when Marvel has time for "Hellions." lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Ah, so Sabretooth gets out.
    Wolverine could be on an acid trip where he faces the three in a bad dream or training room deal. Again while the story & execution was terrible, at least leave the guy gone for a while. Otherwise, almost doesn't seem like much point to it. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-20-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Some nice cover art, but nothing really jumping out at me story-wise.

Still waiting on my Monet x Synch. Skin hasn't shown up either. Be nice if these three landed somewhere good when Marvel has time for "Hellions." lol

Wolverine could be on an acid trip where he faces the three in a bad dream or training room deal. Again while the story & execution was terrible, at least leave the guy gone for a while. Otherwise, almost doesn't seem like much point to it. lol
    I don't understand why Hickman is not using Money and Synch. He likes them and he's used Monet nicely in HoX. Give them a team already!

It mentions that they’ve arrived at the Starlight Citadel, so my guess would be the blond with the whip is the Hauptmann Englande version of Brian Braddock. He always looked like whips and chains would excite him.

X-Corp still seems to have some kinda financial thread running through it, given the involvement of Sunspot and his bankers. So, Monet seems like a logical choice for a team such as that. On an even brighter note, she’d be drawn by the glorious Carmen Carnero.

With Fallen Angels cancelled (quelle surprise), I’m hoping Paige will be able to find her place in another book. I shan’t get my hopes up though, there’s plenty more well known characters still waiting for their shot and Hickman’s first acknowledgement of Paige was to kill her off in a suicide mission.
    Last edited by Husk; 12-21-2019 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I don't understand why Hickman is not using Money and Synch. He likes them and he's used Monet nicely in HoX. Give them a team already!
    There's plenty of time for him (or a blessed writer) to get around to them.

He probably can't cram all of his plans into 2-4 months worth of comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    It mentions that they’ve arrived at the Starlight Citadel, so my guess would be the blond with the whip is the Hauptmann Englande version of Brian Braddock. He always looked like whips and chains would excite him.

X-Corp still seems to have some kinda financial thread running through it, given the involvement of Sunspot and his bankers. So, Monet seems like a logical choice for a team such as that. On an even brighter note, she’d be drawn by the glorious Carmen Carnero.

With Fallen Angels cancelled (quelle surprise), I’m hoping Paige will be able to find her place in another book. I shan’t get my hopes up though, there’s plenty more well known characters still waiting for their shot and Hickman’s first acknowledgement of Paige was to kill her off in a suicide mission.

I can't lose Paige again!

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Maybe they'll finally give Pixie a personality beyond being a series of onomatopoeias?
    Or a boring school narc that Brisson always resorts to.

Need Gen Hope/Fraction/PixieStrikesBack pixie plsss

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Or a boring school narc that Brisson always resorts to.

Need Gen Hope/Fraction/PixieStrikesBack pixie plsss
    I like pixie strike back, we need more of pixie causing bad acid trips