Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    I dont care what marvel says they showed up in secret wars 2, amazing spider-man, and shang chi so i still count them.

Transformers has autobots base the ark in a volcano and gijoe has the pitt.

Also, dr who has one in his phone booth when he visits the mu!

Shogun warriors had a base in new york near the fantastic four hqs.

Didn't doc savage have a home/ base?

Rangers had a base if i remember.

Great lakes avengers has a house base and deadpool would not leave it getting free tv!

Did the shadow have a base?

Didn't ms marvel (new one) make a little base to hang out at in a tiny room on top of a building?

Defenders when not with dr strange hung out at nighthawks mansion.

WCA had a home they hung out at.
    Teams having headquarters is hardly unusual. It's only solo heroes who don't often have a lair.

About Kamala, no, she usually just operates out of her bedroom. Looking stuff up on the computer before going out on patrol.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Once upon a time, the Pantheon operated out of The Mount, which was pretty much a secret lair. Last I saw, it was blowed up real good, so it might need a little fixing up.
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"

As Captain Britain, Brian had a cave under Braddock manor which housed the Mastermind A.I.

Has there been a fully explored depiction of Blue Marvel's underwater headquarters?

I'd like to see Luke Cage have his own off-the-books lair where he can plot strategy with other heroes away from public scrutiny. And where he can watch football games in peace.

Mighty Member

Moon Girl has a secret lab located within the substructure of her school, that count as a lair.

Extraordinary Member

As was said above about Daredevil. Here is an article about it. Looks like he had 2.

One was an apartment rented under an assumed name under his regular apartment.

Then a converted brownstone.

https://www.theothermurdockpapers.co...heck-out-digs/

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I guess you could say Doctor Doom had a lair when he had his castle in Update New York. It has been neglected over the years I think, even back in the Silver Age. Diablo took it over for a while in MSH #20. And he's a hero in Latveria But it's probably a bit off topic. Villains are more likely to have lairs

Or maybe you could count the Temple in Tibet where he secluded himself after the accident. He took over the sect that had been living there for centuries... and he hadn't become a full blown villain yet.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Has there been a fully explored depiction of Blue Marvel's underwater headquarters?
    Not really. You get glimpses here and there of it, if you follow all of the titles that Blue Marvel has appeared in, but no one has really gone through and given the readers detailed schematics or an architect's blueprint of the joint as far as I know.

In some ways that's both a good and a bad thing. I'm really hoping a top-notch artist will come along and redesign Kadesh. It lacks the majestic feel of its DC counterpart. For that matter, considering that Namor and Blue Marvel are supposed to be friends, you'd think Namor would have sent a team of Atlantean architects over to help with design and materials.

I'm also in favor of a name change for Blue Marvel's base. When you think of mythical place names, there should be some degree of mystique and awe attached.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 09-19-2022 at 02:10 PM.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Found this on google.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-best-hidden-lairs/

About Kamala, no, she usually just operates out of her bedroom. Looking stuff up on the computer before going out on patrol.
    So, her shed/ watertower rooftop secret spot with her hero merch is only in the avengers game and ms marvel show? (can't remember if she had it in the marvel rising cartoon) It wasn't in the comic version?

Game version at 7:38.

Last edited by Gaastra; 09-18-2022 at 07:21 PM.

Stingray - Hydrobase
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Stingray - Hydrobase
    Surprised it took this long for someone to post it, I was just about it but you beat me.

Hank Pym/Yellowjacket has one, and it's called...

The Hornet's Nest

New warriors had a base also but not sure if it was hidden.

FF also has a warehouse that has a portal to rooms in I think the negative zone they sometimes stayed at in the late 90s.

Circuit breaker had a government picked base not known to the public. She later ran a mutant team the neo knights there.

Marvel rising team (don't think its canon) they had a base inside a repair shop in the basement.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 09-20-2022 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    New warriors had a base also but not sure if it was hidden.
    OMG! No matter what, still love the "CrashPad" (LOL):