Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    What If The Red Skull Had Defected To The Allies in 1945?
    That's not such a crazy idea. Plenty of Nazi scientists-- Wehrner Von Braun, for instance -- to found a home in America. I'm sure the Skull had plenty of information that the US (or the USSR) would want.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    What If
    What If Professor X founded the Avengers
    I was about to post an idea that incorporates this. What If Professor X had not been crippled fighting Lucifer? Charles would not have gone into seclusion until other mutants started appearing. Mye would have continued his fight against Lucifer, and at some point he might need help. He, rather than Loki, could have brought the Earth's mightiest heroes to fight a threat that he could not handle alone. So he does not form the X-Men and instead becomes a founding member of the Avengers. What happens to the O5 and Magneto obviously become key parts of the story!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    It's interesting to think of a starting X-Men lineup that doesn't include Scott, Jean, Bobby, Warren or Hank. Imagine one composed of Alex, Lorna and various other folk sort of retconned in over the years, like Vulcan, Petra, Sway and Darwin, or Changeling, or Sage/Tessa.
    One idea I had was if Xavier decided to go a bit more militant then school and the starting lineup would be Wolverine (Cyclops), Storm (Jean), Forge (Beast), Banshee (Angel), and Colossus (Iceman)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I was about to post an idea that incorporates this. What If Professor X had not been crippled fighting Lucifer? Charles would not have gone into seclusion until other mutants started appearing. My would have continued his fight against Lucifer, and at some point he might need help. He, rather than Loki, could have brought the Earth's mightiest heroes to fight a threat that he could not handle alone. So he does not form the X-Men and instead becomes a founding member of the Avengers. What happens to the O5 and Magneto obviously become key parts of the story!
    He would probably still get crippled maybe by a villain like Thanos or Red Skull, or maybe by accident like Hulk's rage or Pym/Ant/Giant Man's mental breakdown

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    What if Peter Parker had gained the human torch's power and vice versa
    What if Eternity dies
    What if the demiurge had consumed all the pantheons
    What if Adam Warlock had married Gamora
    What if Nurse Annie visited Krakoa
    What if the immortal hulk and the reintegrated Sentry fought each other
    What if starbrand destroyed the Marvel Universe
    What if Deadpool and Frank Castle receive a series costarring the two to complete the trio
    What if Galactus starts vomiting out all he has consumed
    What if the unseen is murdered by Uatu
    What if Carnage Ben and Other Kaine clashed
    What if Doctor Doom had created the Fantastic Four
    What if Magneto was killed by Joseph in magneto war
    What if Conan the barbarian was a scholar
    Do you mean Atum the Demogorge since consuming gods is kinda his thing, or that the Demiurge decided to reclaim all the power his children and descendants hold?

What if Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver weren't the long-lost children of Magneto or the experiments of the High Evolutionary, but instead the undead son and cursed daughter of Margali Szardos?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    He would probably still get crippled maybe by a villain like Thanos or Red Skull, or maybe by accident like Hulk's rage or Pym/Ant/Giant Man's mental breakdown
    Why would that "probably" happen?
    Sandy Hausler

Boisterously Confused

What if Mr. Fantastic Conquered Latveria?

Boisterously Confused

That's not such a crazy idea. Plenty of Nazi scientists-- Wehrner Von Braun, for instance -- to found a home in America. I'm sure the Skull had plenty of information that the US (or the USSR) would want.
    Yeah, that was my point. Imagine Cap thawing out to find his greatest enemy running one of the US' intelligence/counter-intelligence agencies. We maybe get to Nomad quite a bit earlier.

Why would that "probably" happen?
    Xavier almost always ends up in a chair, its his punishment for wanting to help people lol, plus Avengers also like X-Men have bad stuff happen to them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Yeah, that was my point. Imagine Cap thawing out to find his greatest enemy running one of the US' intelligence/counter-intelligence agencies. We maybe get to Nomad quite a bit earlier.
    Umm its sort of been done in a What If already, when Erskine survived, was kept in seclusion after the war making more super soldiers, and the whole time Skull was pulling the strings when Cap was revived in the modern day.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Umm its sort of been done in a What If already, when Erskine survived, was kept in seclusion after the war making more super soldiers, and the whole time Skull was pulling the strings when Cap was revived in the modern day.
    Oh, poo.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

What if .... the events of Avengers: Infinity War played out in the comic Marvel U? By this I mean Thanos wins and half the universe is gone for 5 years. A good 8 or 12 issue mini series telling a story of what the MCU would be like for those 5 years. If it sold well they could even do another mini showing the aftermath of everyone returning.

Boisterously Confused

What if Captain America had been Russian? (Erskine had fled East instead of West)