Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    What If America went to war with Krakoa
    Start of the human genocide that mutantdom has been itching to carry out for so long. After homo sapiens has been extincted, mutantdom becomes radicalized enough to launch a universal campaign of xenocide to leave all existence to be the domain of mutants, Homo superior no more, but Deos superior instead.

Then Marvel does a Crisis reboot because the Disney overlords will never condone a story ending in a victorious genocide to stick.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Boisterously Confused

What If Dr. Doom had become Sorcerer Supreme?

Boisterously Confused

What If The Shiar Imperial Guard Had Replaced The Heroes Lost In Onslaught?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    What If Dr. Doom had become Sorcerer Supreme?
    I believe this has already been done. But, a sequel might be interesting:

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

What if mutants moved to New Attilan?
    What if inhumans attended the Jean Grey School?
    What if Jean Grey had never died after E for Extinction?
    What if Jean Grey returned at the end of AVX?
    What if the Terrigen Cloud caused secondary mutations to mutants and secondary Terrigenisis to inhumans?
    What if the mutants left Earth on Krakoa to live on Titan?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    What If the Phoenix Force took Thanos as its host after it left Thane.

What If America went to war with Krakoa

What If the Universal Church of Truth were representatives of the Cancerverse.

What if the X-Men never were and only Magneto's Brotherhood of Evil Mutants represented the mutant race.
    That last one would be especially bleak, but then again, the general public in canon never saw a meaningful difference between the X-Men and the Brotherhood or the Acolytes or Mister Sinister's Marauders or the Horsemen of Apocalypse even before House/Powers/Dawn of X, so . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    What if inhumans attended the Jean Grey School?
    Factionalism ahoy.

What if Jean Grey had never died after E for Extinction?
    I'd like to see if a writer can reconcile Scott and Jean after dealing Xorn with the latter alive. Bonus points(?) if Emma can leverage a threesome out of it (they seem to have that dynamic in the defunct "Marvel Avengers Alliance" webgame. More bonus points (??) if it becomes an OT3 (THAT would rival my private Peter/MJ/Felicia OT3 dreams for sure). Maximum bonus points (???) if the triangle becomes a rectangle. The Krakoan fandom today would eat that up.

What if Jean Grey returned at the end of AVX?
    Jean: I am disappoint, my X-Men.
    Cue Avengers trying to install her as puppet leader, only for her to take matters into her own hands, ending the Schism at JGS (which she'll surely revert to being Xavier's) and ensuring the P4 are BOTH sequestered AND kept away from the human prisoners. Namor does the Doom diplo immunity play and returns to Atlantis. More problems remain, but Jean in charge might make things smooth over.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Factionalism ahoy.

I'd like to see if a writer can reconcile Scott and Jean after dealing Xorn with the latter alive. Bonus points(?) if Emma can leverage a threesome out of it (they seem to have that dynamic in the defunct "Marvel Avengers Alliance" webgame. More bonus points (??) if it becomes an OT3 (THAT would rival my private Peter/MJ/Felicia OT3 dreams for sure). Maximum bonus points (???) if the triangle becomes a rectangle. The Krakoan fandom today would eat that up.

Jean: I am disappoint, my X-Men.
    Cue Avengers trying to install her as puppet leader, only for her to take matters into her own hands, ending the Schism at JGS (which she'll surely revert to being Xavier's) and ensuring the P4 are BOTH sequestered AND kept away from the human prisoners. Namor does the Doom diplo immunity play and returns to Atlantis. More problems remain, but Jean in charge might make things smooth over.
    I think if Jean wouldn't have died, all of the X-Men stories would've been completely different. Messiah Complex, Hope Summers, House of M, AVX, DoX, etc. would have either never happened or been avoided, or would have been resolved quicker.

Scott and her would've gotten a divorce, he'd blame it on Emma, and Emma would just say screw you all, I'm leaving.

Extraordinary Member

1.What if Wanda Maximoff was adopted by the Montesi family?
    2.What if Whizzer raised Wanda and Pietro Maximoff?
    3.What if the Deviants weren't destroyed by the Celestials and remained the dominant species till the present day?(This also include Atlantis and Lemuria never got sunken.)
    4.What if the Elder Gods of Earth decided on a pact to carve up Earth?(Meaning Gaea is not the only present Elder God on Earth, and other Elder Gods's spawns and kin will be living on Earth again.)

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    1.What if Wanda Maximoff was adopted by the Montesi family?
    2.What if Whizzer raised Wanda and Pietro Maximoff?
    3.What if the Deviants weren't destroyed by the Celestials and remained the dominant species till the present day?(This also include Atlantis and Lemuria never got sunken.)
    4.What if the Elder Gods of Earth decided on a pact to carve up Earth?(Meaning Gaea is not the only present Elder God on Earth, and other Elder Gods's spawns and kin will be living on Earth again.)
    Thy wouldn't have written the letter to join the Avengers.

Boisterously Confused

What if The Molecule Man really lost his temper?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    What if Bruce Banner got stronger with love?
    Brilliant!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    What if The Molecule Man really lost his temper?
    Bye-bye, Marvel Universe. Maybe Marvel Multiverse.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm going to go back to basics.

What if the rocket which carried Reed Richards, Benjamin Grimm, Sue Storm and Johnny Storm blew up or crashed, killing all four of them.

No Fantastic Four.

If no Fantastic Four, Johnny would not have found the amnesiac Bowery bum who turned out to be Submariner, meaning the Submariner does not return -- at least no at that time.

If the Submariner was not active, he would not have broken the ice in which Captain America was imprisoned, meaning no Captain America -- at least at that time.

The D'bari turn the Avengers into stone (as recounted in Avengers #4), but because that is no Captain America to save them, they remain as statues! (The D'brai incident also involved the Submariner, but if he gets swapped out with Atuma or some other Atlantean, things might still work out.)

So the remaining Marvel heroes are Spider-Man, Daredevil, the X-Men, Dr. Strange and the Hulk. (I'm not sure how the retcon characters -- Blue Marvel and Sentry (and maybe Jessica Jones) -- would fit into this, but I'm sure that can be worked out.) Since the X-Men would become the principal super hero group, mutants might be so hated as they are in our current Marvel Universe. Maybe, without the existence of Reed Richards, Doctor Doom does not turn into a villain.

But this sets up an interesting and different Marvel Universe with a few surprises (Cap, Submariner and the Avengers will have to return at some point).
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I'm going to go back to basics.

What if the rocket which carried Reed Richards, Benjamin Grimm, Sue Storm and Johnny Storm blew up or crashed, killing all four of them.

No Fantastic Four.

If no Fantastic Four, Johnny would not have found the amnesiac Bowery bum who turned out to be Submariner, meaning the Submariner does not return -- at least no at that time.

If the Submariner was not active, he would not have broken the ice in which Captain America was imprisoned, meaning no Captain America -- at least at that time.

The D'bari turn the Avengers into stone (as recounted in Avengers #4), but because that is no Captain America to save them, they remain as statues! (The D'brai incident also involved the Submariner, but if he gets swapped out with Atuma or some other Atlantean, things might still work out.)

So the remaining Marvel heroes are Spider-Man, Daredevil, the X-Men, Dr. Strange and the Hulk. (I'm not sure how the retcon characters -- Blue Marvel and Sentry (and maybe Jessica Jones) -- would fit into this, but I'm sure that can be worked out.) Since the X-Men would become the principal super hero group, mutants might be so hated as they are in our current Marvel Universe. [U]Maybe, without the existence of Reed Richards, Doctor Doom does not turn into a villain.[/I]

But this sets up an interesting and different Marvel Universe with a few surprises (Cap, Submariner and the Avengers will have to return at some point).
    Doom has always been about power. More likely the heroes wind up trying to cope with a war for supremecy between Doom, Magneto, The Leader and The Mandarin?