Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Netflix is still the viewing choice of a majority of young people. Nigh half the users are between 18-34, that sweet spot viewer demo which all the film and TV producers desire.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Netflix is still the viewing choice of a majority of young people. Nigh half the users are between 18-34, that sweet spot viewer demo which all the film and TV producers desire.
    Netflix and Chill?

Fantastic Member

Well I certainly wish they would get on the ball with releasing their shows on an annual basis not bi-annually it's still my prefered channel. I don't really know if I want to bounce around searching on other streaming sites to find what I want.

Netflix is still worth keeping. The bad news is Netflix is removing a lot of good movies and TV shows. I don't know how long they can keep this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Netflix and Chill?
    Doesn't hurt!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I kept it because I kept trying to get into Better Call Saul, but even though I thought it was generally pretty good. I couldn't really get into it. It just hasn't been as exiting as Breaking Bad. So I let my subsciption expire.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I'm not planning on letting it go any time soon. Admittedly I have gone quite a while in the past without watching much, but it's generally made up by the periods in which I get more than my money's worth in a month. They keep delivering on their solid animated programming, I'll keep paying.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

I'd give up Netflix easily but I've recently discovered all the stand up comedy stuff. Umbrella Academy and few other things. But not enough to keep it, yet I haven't cancelled. I think the thing with streaming is it can be as expensive as cable. Add the cost of internet and whatever services you want and it can be as expensive.

I'm a fan of binging shows too. I actually re-watch too. I'm done with appointment setting for shows. Thing of the past. I do love Amazon Prime, not enough stuff but I can buy whatever. LOL

At some point, I'm going to pick a better package. The streaming/content wars get fatiguing.

In end, the entertainment industry is going to do a whole new model.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Decided to give the Disney+ trial a go this weekend. I've browsed quite a bit, but haven't watched anything. There's a lot on the service, but not much that I'm in the mood to watch. There are a few shows I might check out when the time presents itself. But the service largely consists of things I've already seen plenty of, if not already have access to through physical media or other services. We'll see how it goes, but Netflix, and Crave absolutely have more material that holds my interests.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

I've been thinking of giving up Netflix because I don't really watch it or use it that much anymore.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

I still use my ex’s Netflix account (we’re amicable), so “free” is definitely worth it.