53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 1.89%
  • No

48 90.57%
  • I don't know.

4 7.55%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

New art for part 2/ I'll wait and see if the trailer blows me away before I write the film off but they did give us this art.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Honestly if I told you this was new DLC for most new AAA video games like something from Anthem or Destiny would you know if I was lying?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Honestly if I told you this was new DLC for most new AAA video games like something from Anthem or Destiny would you know if I was lying?
    Well that is something it does have in common with Endgame.

Seriously this pictures mean nothing. they are nice art. we would know how good or bad it looks when we see it on film, reason films are called ''motion pictures''
    Last edited by Beaddle; 01-12-2020 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    These always the comments that get me. Avatar is few one of the movies if you didn't watch in theaters you didn't watch the movie. I liked Avatar but I have watched about twice since I seen in theaters. The first time was to see how the movie looked without being in 3-D. The second time was it has been years pass since I have seen it and it was on TV I believe. The point is even for a person who likes it, The tech to replicate the theater experience is too expensive and Avatar is completly different thing without 3-D.

Part of the reason I never saw it - I hate wearing glasses over my glasses with a passion to the point I pay for prescription safety glasses at work in order to avoid having to do it there, and on top of it my wife has a serious enough lazy eye (misdiagnosed in her childhood so it can't be fixed anymore without causing blindness in that eye) which actually prevents her from seeing 3D movie effects.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

Cool screensavers.