Quote Originally Posted by Icefan View Post
Earth 1985 is cool and all, but what I'd really like to see is an Earth 1991, a post-crisis world that branches off right before Waverider started screwing around with the timeline in Armageddon 2001.
I'm not sure what my favorite point would be. It's different for different characters. Barry Allen in the 1960s. Dick Grayson in the first half of 1980s or last half of 90s (even though the Batfamily relationship-health went off the rails in post-COIE). Tim, Kon, and basically everyone their age in the 90s to early 2000s (prefer Kon in Hawaii). Barbara Gordon in the 1970s or the 1990s. Gar and Vic and Raven definitely early 80s (before their stories started repeating so much). Donna then, too, probably. But for Roy, I want Lian, who didn't show up until post-COIE. Definitely pre-COIE for Ollie and Dinah (though there's been some good Rebirth stuff and not all the pre-COIE was good, either). Ray Palmer of the earlier 1970s. Jaime Reyes in 2006. Early (pre-JLI) post-COIE for Ted Kord. Batman - prior to 1983. Pre-Hawkworld Hawks. And so on and so on. Impossible to pull from just one era in time and fulfill all my wants.

I'm familiar with Armageddon: 2001 only in regards to the infamy of last-minute rewrite. Did it actually change anything in history/continuity that you like or is it just a breakoff point that you prefer?