Default What if Ahsoka met Galen Marek/Starkiller?

Canon/noncanon aside, and taking place before the fall of the Empire, how do you think these two would interact?

Ahsoka, the Padawan that left the Jedi before Order 66, but trained under Anakin himself. Galen/Starkiller (Force Unleashed II), the hidden apprentice of Vader sent out to assassinate certain enemies, including Shaaki Ti. But later redeemed himself by not only forming the Rebel Alliance, but buying them time to escape (and in II, Starkiller captured Vader for the Rebels).

I ask, because when searching online, all I can find are "Who would win!?", which isn't what I'm looking for. And while I do know a bit about Galen, my knowledge about Ahsoka is rather limited.

Ever notice they hold their sabers kind of similarly? Given that Force Unleashed and Clone Wars debuted around the same time, probably not a coincidence.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I think it would depend on when in Galen's life they meet. If it's before Palpatine found out then he's most likely been sent to kill her. If it's after there'll most likely be some tension.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    I think it would depend on when in Galen's life they meet. If it's before Palpatine found out then he's most likely been sent to kill her. If it's after there'll most likely be some tension.
    I'm going after being revealed to Palpatine/switching sides. I want to avoid the vs thing as much as possible.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'm going after being revealed to Palpatine/switching sides. I want to avoid the vs thing as much as possible.
    I haven't played the games, but...

Well, consider as well that Ahsoka didn't know Vader was Anakin until just before ANH, so that would affect timing as well.

I imagine she'd have a lot to say after she put the pieces together. They are mirrors of each other, in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I haven't played the games, but...

Well, consider as well that Ahsoka didn't know Vader was Anakin until just before ANH, so that would affect timing as well.

I imagine she'd have a lot to say after she put the pieces together. They are mirrors of each other, in a way.
    My point exactly. And in the games, Galen/Starkiller hasn't even turned 20 yet. Whereas Ashoka would be older and wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well given that scenario I imagine they may butt heads somewhat. Galen's not that subtle with things and prefers to get things done more aggressively and directly. Ahsoka by that time seems to rely more on subtlety and misdirection.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    Well given that scenario I imagine they may butt heads somewhat. Galen's not that subtle with things and prefers to get things done more aggressively and directly. Ahsoka by that time seems to rely more on subtlety and misdirection.
    True. And until Galen began learning from Rahm Kota, he had only ever been taught how to use the Force to fight. And yeah, not exactly a subtle person. Like crashing a Star Destroyer for instance.