Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I could see Pattison doing another superhero but not 2 at the same time.

Honestly i wanted Fassbender or McAvoy to get a shot at it but i dont know if they would want it. I'm pretty sure neither would come back for Xavier or Magneto but i could be wrong.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-31-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Is there any chance Radcliffe is actually going to play Jack Russell? (he's kinda more like a terrier than a Marc Spector)

Related(No Telling If There's Anything To This...) -

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2020/01...l-studios-mcu/

Moon Knight Disney+ Show Reportedly Featuring Dracula

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Dracula instead Werewolf by Night? That would be something if it were true. Didn't expect them to go into that direction with MK.

Also do we get physical copies of the Disney+ shows at some point (damn you Netflix)

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Dracula instead Werewolf by Night? That would be something if it were true. Didn't expect them to go into that direction with MK.

Also do we get physical copies of the Disney+ shows at some point (damn you Netflix)
    The rumor is that MK will have both Dracula and Werewolf by Night.(sorry, don't have a link, but I read it on ... Newsarama I think)

this is going to be a weird show.

I imagine having Dracula in the show means it will tie in with "Blade" at some point, which is cool but I hope they save some room for Morpheus or other MK rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I imagine having Dracula in the show means it will tie in with "Blade" at some point, which is cool but I hope they save some room for Morpheus or other MK rogues.
    Wonder if Morbius ends up being a hit and if Sony and marvel renew their partnership if they will tie him in with MK and Blade. Tyrese said his contract included options for MCU appearances but he is not a reliable source these days.

i think that it's more likely that Morbius will fail and they'll make some poor attempt to salvage a recast version with an appearance in Moon Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i think that it's more likely that Morbius will fail and they'll make some poor attempt to salvage a recast version with an appearance in Moon Knight.
    Due to the rights issue I doubt Morbius would appear in Moonknight.

Why do people keep bringing up an actor’s height, as if there aren’t ways around that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Why do people keep bringing up an actor’s height, as if there aren’t ways around that?
    In the case of Marc, it helps in making him intimidating when he looms over others. But, hey, short crazy powerful fighter is pretty frightening too, if they want to go with that.

I don't like Radcliffe, to be homest; but because even if he can pull the crazy fine, it's not really what I have in mind. I mean, Marc doesn't look like some madman almost never. I just, don't see him.

(But I'm biased by my own headcast, so... I cannot picture Marc as other than either John Krasinski or Armie Hammer)
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-03-2020 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Better phrasing

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

All of the rumored actors and villains sound like a steamless show. I want MK to do really well, DD level at best and Radcliffe vs Dracula/Morpheus/Morbius wouldn't be a good Season One. Maybe not the-serial-killer-I-searched-for-is-actually-the-brother-I-never-knew Eighties bad but still bad. Come On, Moonie... you can do much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    In the case of Marc, it helps in making him intimidating when he looms over others. But, hey, short crazy powerful fighter is pretty frightening too, if they want to go with that.
    They make actors seem taller in film/TV, y’know?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    They make actors seem taller in film/TV, y’know?
    Yeah, but it's hard to do nice fighting scenes that don't lost you half way AND make the fighters in those look taller at the same time. You can use stunts (most probably are going to), but that isn't going to work always, because in some of them the actoes are going to need to talk and stuff.

But as I said, I don't have an issue with his height. He was 5'5, right? Sure, may be short, and that means that you need the rest of the cast to be more or less a head over or under that mark for the shoots to come right, unless you do tricks in every scene; and that doesn't work well either. Not for a series (maybe for a movie) that is going to rely more in the play of the cast in non actiony scenes than in very espectacular scenes that let no room for dialogue.

This is a problem that I see actors that are too tall would find too.

Or you can make him less intimidating by mass and height, and more intimidating in a furious or gracile way because of how he moves himself in a fight.

But this is just my opinion. I may be very wrong.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-04-2020 at 01:31 AM.