Extraordinary Member

Default Akatsuki vs. The Shichibukai

Inspired by Dark Soul 7's Akatsuki vs. Espada thread, here we have the other major group from the big three!

As in that thread, there will be several match ups among the individual members

Match one: Kisame Hoshigaki vs. Jinbe

The most obvious match up, it's the battle of the Shark Bois. Which Shark Boi Manages to come out on top?

Match 2: Itachi Uchiha vs. Trafalgar D. Water Law

They're brooding, their families are (Mostly) dead, they're insanely popular! Who wins it?

Match 3: Deidara vs. Crocodile

Deidara's fought a sandy guy before, so he feels up for taking on another one!

Match 4: Buggy The Clown vs. Hidan

The ones that kinda suck get to fight!

Match 5: Orochimaru vs. Gecko Moria

The two dudes who make Zombies fight each other! And since that is the connection, Orochimaru gets the weakened versions of the First and Second Hokage from the Konoha invasion, and Moria gets access to Oars, and enough shadows to do Shadow Asgard if he so chooses

Match Five: Six paths of Pain vs. Doflamingo

The National rulers take eachother on.

Match 6: Kakuzu vs. Boa Hancock

The man with five heats vs. the most beautiful woman in the world

Match 7: Sasori vs. Bartholomew Kuma

The Man who turned himself into a Puppet vs. the cyborg who let himself be converted.

Match 8: Blackbeard vs. Obito Uchiha

Obito, before he had the Juubi, takes on the newest emperor of the Sea

Match 9: The Survivors from both sides take each other one

Bonus 1: All 8 people from both sides in a group fight

Bonus 2: They sit an talk.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Match one: Kisame Hoshigaki vs. Jinbe

The most obvious match up, it's the battle of the Shark Bois. Which Shark Boi Manages to come out on top?
    I'd give the edge to Jinbei. Keeping up with the monster trio even post timeskip means he's got better physical stats, and he can just grab all of Kisame's water attacks and toss them right back at him.
    Match 2: Itachi Uchiha vs. Trafalgar D. Water Law

They're brooding, their families are (Mostly) dead, they're insanely popular! Who wins it?
    A quick draw me thinks. Can Law slice up Itach before he's trapped in an illusion or vice verse? The regular distance in the arena might give Law an edge here since I think Itachi needs to be somewhat closer while Law's got massive range with his Room.
    Match 3: Deidara vs. Crocodile

Deidara's fought a sandy guy before, so he feels up for taking on another one!
    Deidara can't hurt Crocodile but Crocodile might have issues reaching Deidara. I'm thinking that Deidara would tire himself out trying to hurt Croc and then Croc goes in for the kill.
    Match 4: Buggy The Clown vs. Hidan

The ones that kinda suck get to fight!
    Hidan's main method of a attack is entirely useless against Buggy. Bu he can just toss the scythe aside and uses his fists to beat up the clown. Buggy might get a win or two with a lucky Muggy Ball, but the reason Hidan was with Kakuzu was because he could survive Kakuzu blowing **** up (including his partners), so yeah. Hidan should win this.
    Match 5: Orochimaru vs. Gecko Moria

The two dudes who make Zombies fight each other! And since that is the connection, Orochimaru gets the weakened versions of the First and Second Hokage from the Konoha invasion, and Moria gets access to Oars, and enough shadows to do Shadow Asgard if he so chooses
    Hmm, Orochimaru could summon a giant snake for more backup and his regen abilities would make him difficult to put down permanently. I'd back the snake sanin personally simply because he's got more options compared to the mainly brute force on Moria's side. But he'll still need to be really careful not to get hit. Those punches hurt.
    Match Five: Six paths of Pain vs. Doflamingo

The National rulers take eachother on.
    Doffy could stay out of range from most of the paths except for the Deva path and focus on taking that one down. If he could do that then I think he can pick off the others one by one.
    Match 6: Kakuzu vs. Boa Hancock

The man with five heats vs. the most beautiful woman in the world
    I'd back Kakuzu since his wide range attacks from various angles are a pretty solid counter against Hancock's fighting style in general.
    Match 7: Sasori vs. Bartholomew Kuma

The Man who turned himself into a Puppet vs. the cyborg who let himself be converted.
    Kuma is faster, tough enough to ignore pretty much all of Sasori's physical attacks and can push away any poison no problem. He can also wreck Sasori pretty easily once he gets near him. A fairly easy victory for the former Tyrant.
    Match 8: Blackbeard vs. Obito Uchiha

Obito, before he had the Juubi, takes on the newest emperor of the Sea
    Obito absolutely does not want to get hit by Blackbeard and he might actually be able to do that and use a genjutsu to win the battle since he's very tough to peg down. I'd lean towards the Uchiha myself here.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-26-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'd give the edge to Jinbei. Keeping up with the monster trio even post timeskip means he's got better physical stats, and he can just grab all of Kisame's water attacks and toss them right back at him.

A quick draw me thinks. Can Law slice up Itach before he's trapped in an illusion or vice verse? The regular distance in the arena might Law an edge here since I don't think Itachi needs to be somewhat closer while Law's got massive range with his Room.

Deidara can't hurt Crocodile but Crocodile might have issues reaching Deidara. I'm thinking that Deidara would tire himself out trying to hurt Croc and then Croc goes in for the kill.

Hidan's main method of a attack is entirely useless against Buggy. Bu he can just toss the scythe aside and uses his fists to beat up the clown. Buggy might get a win or two with a lucky Muggy Ball, but the reason Hidan was with Kakuzu was because he could survive Kakuzu blowing **** up (including his partners), so yeah. Hidan should win this.

Hmm, Orochimaru could summon a giant snake for more backup and his regen abilities would make him difficult to put down permanently. I'd back the snake sanin personally simply because he's got more options compared to the mainly brute force on Moria's side. But he'll still need to be really careful not to get hit. Those punches hurt.

Doffy could stay out of range from most of the paths except for the Deva path and focus on taking that one down. If he could do that then I think he can pick off the others one by one.

I'd back Kakuzu since his wide range attacks from various angles are a pretty solid counter against Hancock's fighting style in general.

Kuma is faster, tough enough to ignore pretty much all of Sasori's physical attacks and can push away any poison no problem. He can also wreck Sasori pretty easily once he gets near him. A fairly easy victory for the former Tyrant.

Obito absolutely does not want to get hit by Blackbeard and he might actually be able to do that and use a genjutsu to win the battle since he's very tough to peg down. I'd lean towards the Uchiha myself here.
    1. Would Deidara's micro bombs be able to hurt Crocodile? The basically disentegrated whatever touched them
    2. Would Sasori's third Kazekage puppet, with it's magnetic powers, make any difference in the fight?

Extraordinary Member

1. Would Deidara's micro bombs be able to hurt Crocodile? The basically disentegrated whatever touched them
    2. Would Sasori's third Kazekage puppet, with it's magnetic powers, make any difference in the fight?
    I doubt it. Crocodile's logia ability is a pretty perfect defense against the micro-bombs. It'll basically just make him into more sand.

If we'd seen it use the magnetic powers to control more than the iron sand it might help. But I don't think it has the feats now. Also, Kuma can probably still blitz Sasori.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I doubt it. Crocodile's logia ability is a pretty perfect defense against the micro-bombs. It'll basically just make him into more sand.

If we'd seen it use the magnetic powers to control more than the iron sand it might help. But I don't think it has the feats now. Also, Kuma can probably still blitz Sasori.
    also, i'm not sure point could affect kuma since he was more machine than man. does he even have enough biological parts to be affected by poison?