Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

www.fundamentzero.com has had a major makeover today!

- Phone friendly layout
    - Far less cluttered front page.
    - Comics reader now works one page at a time, click anywhere for next page.

I'd love to know what you think, good or bad.
    Writer/artist of the 37th C superhero webcomic Universe Gun - www.universegun.com

All-New Member

'Ttt, some mission, all we did was walk our cat around.' This line always makes me laugh. Your comic is like early 90s 2000AD crossed with Yellow Submarine. It's Day-Glo, high concept, cartoon insanity in a good way.

Reading the comic now is pretty smooth, despite my Nokia Lumia regularly infuriating me.

Thanks, Jonny.

And glad to hear the new layout's working for you.
    Writer/artist of the 37th C superhero webcomic Universe Gun - www.universegun.com

Imagine you're an atomic teenage rebel on the run in a hostile universe!
    How long could you last before you resort to Manoeuvre Omega-Seven??!!?

The final chapter of Universe Gun #3 is up at www.fundamentzero.com

Issue #4 of Universe Gun is closer to completion. I've had a lovely day drawing the penultimate page, whose work in progress looks like this:

And I've managed to squeeze a new blog entry in before March passes us by with a comic review. See what I think about Storm, Black Widow and Red One in Superdames!

www.fundamentzero.com

Universe Report 4 - my latest blog on www.fundamentzero.com - is just one big status update.

Universe Gun #4 is in the bag, and looks a bit like this!

The art's dried up a bit in the past few weeks, as I've been busy doing my first con (Oz Comic-Con Adelaide), presenting at the Inkers and Thinker academic symposium on comics, and writing and thumbnailing Universe Gun #5!

In the meantime, here's a new blog!
    Alternative Superheroes part 2 looks at the different ways writers have tried to inject realism into the genre, and the various possibilities this opens up.

Read the whole thing at www.fundamentzero.com

How does the tesseract technology in Universe Gun work? Why can't it be used to communicate between Earth and Mars?
    Go to www.fundamentzero.com for the answers in the latest blog - Bigger on the Inside!

Universe Gun #4 kicks off next week with Magic Rings!

Universe Gun #4 kick off today!

Kid Identity and a blinded Star Girl 3000 are surrounded by hostile QMAC forces! Cyberius XII is hallucinating wildly in a high-tech rubbish dump! Things don't look good!
    Go to www.universegun.com to find out what happens next!

Continuing Readers go here: Latest Chapter
    New readers, looking for 70 pages of dense psychedelic superhero scifi, go here: First Chapter
    Chapter index is here: Index

24 new pages!!
    Yep, I did the 24 Hour Comic Challenge with my local comics buddies this weekend. I've posted two pages here, read the whole thing via the link below.

Falling: An Atomic Romance

This is a stand-alone 24 page comic produced entirely within the space of 24 hours - written, drawn, lettered, everything.

Sleeve notes are up in my latest blog on www.fundamentzero.com

Patrick MacNee aka John Steed from the Avengers passed away this week. I'd planned to write a blog about art process, but I had to talk about this instead, since the show was a huge part of my childhood.

Learn more about "The First Avenger" in my latest blog at www.fundamentzero.com

Struggling Artist
    A blog on my evolving art process, and how I started to conquer the dreaded 3/4 reverse profile!

Read about it at www.fundamentzero.com, or on this direct link: https://drmike2000.wordpress.com/201...ggling-artist/

Storm!

The Oz Comics challenge (https://www.facebook.com/ozcomics) really got me going this week! I don’t spend every Friday night Googling for macrame pot-holders, but I did this week for Storm! (and the other X-Men, I guess)

Read my heartfelt ramblings about dangerous women characters over at www.fundamentzero.com, simple entitled “Why I Love Comics”

Or go straight here.
    https://drmike2000.wordpress.com/201...ics-the-x-men/

Universe Gun #4 continues!
    If you like clockwork brains, hallucinogenic earth elementals and extra-dimensional super-palaces, do yourself a favour and check out Chapter 2: Heads!

Explore from www.universegun.com, or use these handy links!

Latest Chapter: http://www.fundamentzero.com/page.php/rings/08
    First Chapter: http://www.fundamentzero.com/page.php/mars/00

The Secret History of Ms. Amazing

How a random spare skin in the game Freedom Force evolved into the central character of Universe Gun!

Read the story at vwww.fundamentzero.com, or use this direct link:
    https://drmike2000.wordpress.com/2015/08/15/ms-amazing/