Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    It can't be helped. Having too many Jedi around give the good guys an advantage over the bad guys, and that's no fun for writers. So they always have to be either scarce or on the road to extinction.
    That's what Sith are for. I want more of them too.

I do want to see what happens to the sequel trilogy's lead characters (Rey, Finn, Poe, Rose, BB-8, etc.) after the credits roll in some form or other.

After TROS, I'd like to see a novel or something about Rey's parents, dramatizing the events that lead to her being left on Jakku in the first place.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

iMan 42s

What if they explored the after-life of the force?

Vader went through it searching for his wife so what if that's the way to bring back old members of the cast? That would be an interesting way to bring back Anakin, Mace Windu, or even older villains. And since everything is connected to the Force and all become one with it in death, that would also be a way to bring back characters like Jango Fett or Han Solo. It'd be a unique Star Wars movie for sure since there wouldn't be a limit on what characters could or could not appear and in what state.

Interesting thought here is that this is also how they could actually resurrect characters given that Darth Momin (briefly) did so after finding himself there.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    What if they explored the after-life of the force?

Vader went through it searching for his wife so what if that's the way to bring back old members of the cast? That would be an interesting way to bring back Anakin, Mace Windu, or even older villains. And since everything is connected to the Force and all become one with it in death, that would also be a way to bring back characters like Jango Fett or Han Solo. It'd be a unique Star Wars movie for sure since there wouldn't be a limit on what characters could or could not appear and in what state.

Interesting thought here is that this is also how they could actually resurrect characters given that Darth Momin (briefly) did so after finding himself there.
    I know some people think that the upcoming "Project Luminous" line of tie-ins might do something like that.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

All I've thought of right now is a preferred status quo. I'd have a future where the New Republic is firmly back on its feet, there is zero remnant of the Empire, and the Jedi Order has returned, housed in a place called Skywalker Academy, on the same planet that is the capital of the Republic, whether that be Coruscant again or somewhere new. The Child, now obviously an adult, is on a new Council, or the Grand Master, depending on the hierarchy utilized. We're far enough into the future where Rey Skywalker is deceased and is legend along with the rest of the Skywalkers.

The relationship of Mandalorians and Jedi have drastically changed. Instead of enemies, the Mandalorians are now an arm of the Jedi themselves, serving as a first-line law enforcement-like group in Republic space. They utilize their skills when need be but are more protectors and servers now, as opposed to war-makers. But of course with most everything, there is a band of dissenters.

The main source of conflict I haven't really thought of yet. The Sith would eventually return as I want a future with LOTS of lightsabers, like the Old Republic era and PT era. But there'd have to be more and I'm working on that, lol.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    It can't be helped. Having too many Jedi around give the good guys an advantage over the bad guys, and that's no fun for writers. So they always have to be either scarce or on the road to extinction.
    I have to disagree. You can simply make more bad guys.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    I have to disagree. You can simply make more bad guys.
    Especially ones that the Jedi traditionally steered clear of, such as the Hutts. Jabba is dead, but Jabba was not the only Hutt, and I doubt his entire crime network died on that sail barge in RETURN OF THE JEDI.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Especially ones that the Jedi traditionally steered clear of, such as the Hutts. Jabba is dead, but Jabba was not the only Hutt, and I doubt his entire crime network died on that sail barge in RETURN OF THE JEDI.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    it was one of the early leaks, that leai would plead to the hutt crime syndicate. we would not have known for a while, but it does makes sense considering that they had to reconsider with carrie´s early death.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x35x4p9
    Last edited by abulafia; 12-29-2019 at 08:00 PM.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.