Default Have a Super Holiday Everyone!

Whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year or if you don't celebrate one at all, I wanna take a second to thank everyone for another year's worth of debate and conversation, theory crafting and guessing, excitement and trepidation, and all the other stuff that goes on here. Being able to engage in conversations as in-depth as we have here is a gift I enjoy all year long and I appreciate all of you, even the folks I disagree with.

Happy holidays, good people of the CBR Super forum!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Happy Holidays to all Super-Fans .

Right back at ya Ascended. Hope it was a good one, and same to everyone else. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays to all.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Indeed, I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season that they spent with those they cherish.

It's been another great year discussing the world's best superheroes with all of you, particularly the Superman forum, which I still argue is the best corner of these boards.

Arrow

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Holiday Season, and all the best in 2020.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Happy Holidays everyone!