Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

I recall some time after JL's theatrical release when those and many other shots and scenes were leaked, that some of the VFX people working on those scenes said they were told to finish them out. I can't remember if it was a contractual obligation, or what.

It's been over two years, none of us here right now really have an idea of what's done and what isn't. It's entirely possible Zack was able to get a crew together to donate time (unlikely, but very possible) to finish some things out. Or, as I mentioned in the first sentence, some additional VFX work was still being done (for whatever reason) even after the movie released.

People will continue to debate despite what Zack and Jay Oliva (and even some other cast and crew who have spoken out over the last two years) say. Despite them being the ones who worked on the actual movie… And when evidence begins to mount suggesting the movie is far, far closer than most (or even just the detractors believe), they move to the next steps of either a) calling Zack a liar, or b) saying that it will still cost $40 million to finish out what's left.

Edit: Good conversations so far, by the way. Let's keep it this way.
    Last edited by Wandering_Wand; 12-28-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Here's an article talking about the support from some of the biggest sandwich chains that happened earlier in the month. It's actually a decent article:

Justice League Snyder Cut Gets Support From Fast Food Chains (Seriously)
    The campaign for the Justice League Zack Snyder cut gains some unexpected support from fast food chains, with Subway leading the charge.

BY BRAD CURRAN
    DEC 06, 2019

https://screenrant.com/justice-leagu...-food-twitter/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Compilation of deleted scenes from Snyder's JL by Flashback FilmMaking:

40 mins? Better go get my popcorn and a drink for this.
    Thanks for posting.

Edit: wanted to mention something real quick to anyone looking at this thread that Junkie XL confirmed his score for the movie was completed, but not actually meshed with the film yet because Whedon had fired him to bring on Danny Elfman. Speaking for myself, I thought Elfman's score for Justice League was dated and uninspired and really lacked the epic sound that we're used to hearing from Hans, who had previously scored MoS and BvS with Junkie.
    Last edited by Wandering_Wand; 12-30-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering_Wand View Post
    40 mins? Better go get my popcorn and a drink for this.
    Thanks for posting.

Edit: wanted to mention something real quick to anyone looking at this thread that Junkie XL confirmed his score for the movie was completed, but not actually meshed with the film yet because Whedon had fired him to bring on Danny Elfman. Speaking for myself, I thought Elfman's score for Justice League was dated and uninspired and really lacked the epic sound that we're used to hearing from Hans, who had previously scored MoS and BvS with Junkie.
    Oh yeah, I'd much rather have the Zimmer soundtrack for sure.

On a related note, I don't know if this is in the Snyder Cut, but I was really hoping for the League to be desperately down on their luck, totally desperate, before hearing that chord from Man of Steel, and having Superman show up when we least expect it. Not in a ham-fisted "I like truth..." way, but an epic almost ominous arrival that signifies hope has arrived.

From Snyder's Vero:

https://vero.co/zacksnyder

Wow, Uxas in action. That bonding scene looks nice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    That bonding scene looks nice as well.
    The scene was described by Gadot and Momoa a few years ago: https://youtu.be/ot4DSVyeuQI?t=178

BANNED

Is this the right place to post this?
    https://www.newsarama.com/48616-cws-...ague-dceu.html

Hoping Ray fisher gets some love too. Dude seemed to really be hyped for the role and I didn’t find him unbearable to watch lol

Boy, I really want to see the movie completed. I'll admit, I actually really like the theatrical cut. I liked BvS too, which puts me in an uncommon position as far as DC fans go, having loved too opposite-ends-of-the-spectrum movies.

But I mean WB still basically hired someone to turn someone else's movie into "The Avengers," which is some unfair nonsense, and even if I end up liking Zack Snyder's Justice League less than WB's Justice League, I still think it should be released. I'll buy the heck out of it. I'll watch the heck out of it. I'll probably write about it ad nauseam.

I do have some major confidence in Snyder's vision though. Even though at one point he was planning to kill off Lois to turn Superman evil (a self-evidently bad premise) for me he's got major goodwill left over after Man of Steel and BvS. Plus Cyborg and Wonder Woman were robbed in the theatrical cut. I'd love to see a version of the story that has room to breathe and space for all its characters!

I bought the "All the Gods" shirt a while back. I think I might turn it into part of a wall-hanging quilt or something. I'm hoping to scrounge up the funds to buy the new hoodie before the timer runs out too. That one, I'll probably wear more. I'm just so worried about the "All the Gods" shirt getting damaged if I wear it too much, haha!

Here's hoping we get to see the Snyder cut in the semi-near future!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    Boy, I really want to see the movie completed. I'll admit, I actually really like the theatrical cut. I liked BvS too, which puts me in an uncommon position as far as DC fans go, having loved too opposite-ends-of-the-spectrum movies.

But I mean WB still basically hired someone to turn someone else's movie into "The Avengers," which is some unfair nonsense, and even if I end up liking Zack Snyder's Justice League less than WB's Justice League, I still think it should be released. I'll buy the heck out of it. I'll watch the heck out of it. I'll probably write about it ad nauseam.

I do have some major confidence in Snyder's vision though. Even though at one point he was planning to kill off Lois to turn Superman evil (a self-evidently bad premise) for me he's got major goodwill left over after Man of Steel and BvS. Plus Cyborg and Wonder Woman were robbed in the theatrical cut. I'd love to see a version of the story that has room to breathe and space for all its characters!

I bought the "All the Gods" shirt a while back. I think I might turn it into part of a wall-hanging quilt or something. I'm hoping to scrounge up the funds to buy the new hoodie before the timer runs out too. That one, I'll probably wear more. I'm just so worried about the "All the Gods" shirt getting damaged if I wear it too much, haha!

I never knew about the shirt sale, might have to get me one.

Thanks for getting those posted Last Son of Krypton.
    Snyder also told fans on Vero or Twitter, I forget which one, to not give up hope on the prospects of his cut being released. Interpret that however you will.

Also, he was asked about how Darkseid's forces invaded Earth by a fan and his response was "Ready my armada, we do this the old way."

Oh yeah, I'd much rather have the Zimmer soundtrack for sure.

On a related note, I don't know if this is in the Snyder Cut, but I was really hoping for the League to be desperately down on their luck, totally desperate, before hearing that chord from Man of Steel, and having Superman show up when we least expect it. Not in a ham-fisted "I like truth..." way, but an epic almost ominous arrival that signifies hope has arrived.
    I daydreamed scenarios exactly like this about Superman's return for weeks before JL released and needless to say, I was utterly disappointed in his return in the theatrical cut. No idea if it'll be any different in Snyder's, although I'd bet it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post

I've only worn mine a couple times because I'm also afraid of getting it ruined or worn out too soon. I don't want to drop money on a duplicate item, though. I've been meaning to get the hoodie/shirt but I'm not as big of a fan of it as I was the "All the Gods" shirt.

I never knew about the shirt sale, might have to get me one.
    I think they're on sale again: https://inktothepeople.com/all-the-gods

They're also selling these right now as well: https://inktothepeople.com/zack-snyder-jl

Should be said again that the proceeds from those shirts and hoodies go to the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention. Plus, they're a way to show solidarity and also help boost Snyder's "brand."
    Last edited by Wandering_Wand; 01-15-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering_Wand View Post
    Thanks for getting those posted Last Son of Krypton.
    Snyder also told fans on Vero or Twitter, I forget which one, to not give up hope on the prospects of his cut being released. Interpret that however you will.

Also, he was asked about how Darkseid's forces invaded Earth by a fan and his response was "Ready my armada, we do this the old way."
    You're welcome. I'll post some of his responses too.

More from Snyder's Vero (via IG and Reddit):

Hey all, just wanted to throw a few things out that have happened recently.

Ben Affleck was recently interviewed and confirmed his support for Zack and believes his cut should be released: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/249...d-be-available

Zack also took to Twitter and joked around w/ Subway, who has been fairly vocal (at least the Twitter account) and supportive of Zack and the Snyder Cut: https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/statu...13923377811456

A pic on 2/14 (do you see what I see? I'm seeing double…):
    Attachment 93929

He also ran a poster contest and recently revealed his four winners, but the first place selection won this (interpret it however you will, there's multiple interpretations floating around):
    hfu5.jpg
    hfu6.jpg

(click on the pics to enlarge, I can't figure out how to make them larger right this moment)