Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    A Chimera has DNA from more than one mutant. He only has Thunderbird's so not a chimera.
    Sinister also has cyclops dna and others. It’s canon just read gillen’s uncanny x-men 1-3

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    In the parallel reality known as The Age of Apocalypse, Mister Sinister, one of the elite Horsemen of the High Lord Apocalypse, artificially created Nate (naming him Nathaniel Grey), from genetic material from Cyclops and Phoenix. Sinister created Nate as the ultimate mutant and hoped to use him in his own bid for power against Apocalypse.[1]

2.https://www.marvel.com/characters/x-man
    Nate Grey hailed from the timeline in which the eternal mutant Apocalypse had conquered North America. Created by Apocalypse’s Horseman Sinister from genetic material taken from the mutant heroes Cyclops and Jean Grey
    That's not a clone tho...
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Sinister also has cyclops dna and others. It’s canon just read gillen’s uncanny x-men 1-3
    Its canon that this particular Sinister only has Thunderbird's DNA.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Moira must have already warned Xavier and Magneto about Sinister's betrayal. They probably already have a contingency plan against him.

The question is whether Sinister has a plan against their plan.

After all nobody to this day managed to put a collar on him and I have my doubts if this is possible.
    she didn't warn them about the Reavers.

hmmm. if he's interested in Franklin's dna, it makes sense why he'd be on the same team as Nanny and Orphan Maker. in what issue did Sinister get Thunderbird's dna? it's been referenced a lot on this board.

Its canon that this particular Sinister only has Thunderbird's DNA.
    That clone has thunderbirds x gene yes and also that scene takes place years before gillen’s uncanny x-men. Also how do you explain all sinister powers hmmm

That's not a clone tho...
    Then please explain how a clone is made? What’s the guide lines on what is a clone what isn’t?

Then please explain how a clone is made? What’s the guide lines on what is a clone what isn’t?
    A clone is a duplicate of an existing entity. For example, Stryfe is a clone but Nate Grey isn't.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    in what issue did Sinister get Thunderbird's dna? it's been referenced a lot on this board.
    It was revealed in the Sinister Secrets data page of PoX#4 that Sinister's X-gene is from Thunderbird.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I honestly don't care to read his machinations in a marvel-wide event I'm not interested in...enh! Hopefully, it will spill over and be expounded in Hellions.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

?
    Yupp.
    I really do wish posters will read the books (or at the very least, ask questions) before they decide to make such definitive statements.
    Discussions from a place of ignorance is never enlightening.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

A clone is a duplicate of an existing entity. For example, Stryfe is a clone but Nate Grey isn't.
    Then Nate grey is a chimera

Then Nate grey is a chimera
    He's the biological son of Scott and Maddie (a clone yes...but one who had carried the fetus...Nathan Christopher...to full term inside her womb and gave birth).
    Chimerae are genetically spliced and put together and grown in test-tubes.
    Two different and separate processes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp.
    I really do wish posters will read the books (or at the very least, ask questions) before they decide to make such definitive statements.
    Discussions from a place of ignorance is never enlightening.
    Why do that when you can just spout hot takes that confirm your bias lol