Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Marauders #5 Preview - Dawn Of Christian Frost

I guess Bishop finally gave in and became the Red Bishop

BANNED

HAHAH This is cute. Sebastian is MAD....
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I guess Bishop finally gave in and became the Red Bishop
    He did he's in the fist panel. The big shot of everyone at the table.

Have we seen this synopsis before?

THE BATTLE OF MADRIPOOR!

The Marauders are caught between the forces of Madripoor and the Black King’s machinations! Thankfully, they have TWO Omega Level mutants onboard…
    Considering the cover

So... official confirmation of Christian as Omega-Level or is that a reference to Storm?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

Considering the cover

So... official confirmation of Christian as Omega-Level or is that a reference to Storm?
    It's Storm

Lol at Shaw

Best part of this run is Emma and Kate’s blooming friendship.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

Considering the cover

It's a Reference to Storm.

Hickman said there will be no addition to the Omega Level LIst.

Looking forward to this.

Am i weird because i'm wondering why Christian walked all the way around the table to get behind Kitty/Frost when there was a big opening of space there.

Also now that i think about it, who is the abstention vote? If they were referring to Christian shouldn't there be two abstentions if they are implying the bishops can vote since Bishop is there too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Okay maybe they were talking about Shaw since he didn't raise his hand and his pride wouldn't allow him to do so anyway knowing he is outnumbered.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Also now that i think about it, who is the abstention vote?
    Shaw was shocked they voted, and didn't raise his hand given the opportunity. Emma and Kate are going to vote in unison a LOT, which makes me wonder when Black going to get some leverage against Red and White. When is Shaw going to persuade Emma to vote against Kate's interests? When is Shaw going to get Kate to vote against Emma? If it's just going to be Red/White v Black we're in for a very boring book. Shaw's "women's work" comment suggests he doesn't understand how to play the new game.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Shaw was shocked they voted, and didn't raise his hand given the opportunity. Emma and Kate are going to vote in unison a LOT, which makes me wonder when Black going to get some leverage against Red and White. When is Shaw going to persuade Emma to vote against Kate's interests? When is Shaw going to get Kate to vote against Emma? If it's just going to be Red/White v Black we're in for a very boring book. Shaw's "women's work" comment suggests he doesn't understand how to play the new game.
    This is kind of great. People said Krakoa would end all trouble amongst mutants. I am sure right about now Shawn is thinking about killing a couple of mutants himself.

I didn't like the women's work line, but it was still very him, glad the Golden X's put him in his place in X-men. lol I do think there will be situations where Emma votes with Shaw otherwise as you say it's going to get very boring. But i think right now it's to show the cards in Emma's hands. I just wonder what it will be that gives Shaw his moment to shine.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I just wonder what it will be that gives Shaw his moment to shine.
    Shaw and Emma's business models are based on the flower resource primarily, and mutants-as-resources secondary. Kitty's is primarily mutants-as-resources --in her pitch, she's liberating mutant citizens of Krakoa, but in reality, she's depriving sovereign states of their native mutant citizens.

There WILL come a time when Emma will be forced to concede to political sanctions when states realize the red fleet is enriching Krakoa by depleting the globe of foreign mutant assets. Similarly, the cartels and businesses that work with Shaw will ask him to stop Kitty as well.

Shaw and Kitty will agree to work together to topple unjust governments with mutant resources rather than use Emma's diplomacy.

The more I read of Kitty as a Hellfire dignitary, the more I wish Kitty wasn't an Xavier School icon, and more of a power player who operates between and betwixt all these mutant armies.

Shaw and Emma's business models are based on the flower resource primarily, and mutants-as-resources secondary. Kate’s is primarily mutants-as-resources --in her pitch, she's liberating mutant citizens of Krakoa, but in reality, she's depriving sovereign states of their native mutant citizens.

There WILL come a time when Emma will be forced to concede to political sanctions when states realize the red fleet is enriching Krakoa by depleting the globe of foreign mutant assets. Similarly, the cartels and businesses that work with Shaw will ask him to stop Kitty as well.

Shaw and Kitty will agree to work together to topple unjust governments with mutant resources rather than use Emma's diplomacy.

The more I read of Kitty as a Hellfire dignitary, the more I wish Kitty wasn't an Xavier School icon, and more of a power player who operates between and betwixt all these mutant armies.
    Those aren’t mutually exclusive statements. Those countries don’t recognize Krakoa as a legitimate country therefore these aren’t acts of warfare between the two states unless they were to see Krakoa as a nation, therefore seeing any mutant as a Krakoan. And in that case, the nation-states that are willingly holding mutants captive in cages, labor camps, or threatened with fears of mutilation via government created beasts aren’t adhering to any sort of law.