Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sadly, Leviathan is boring me, and so is Imperious Lex.. who at least started out interesting.

And man, I can't stand JrJr's artwork. I didn't mind it on Year One, possibly because it kinda looks like Miller's, but... just hard to look at, for me.

I kinda like the idea of Melody Moore as Mayor, because it could spearhead into Superman as president of Earth for parallels.

Wait.

I just got a horrible thought. Superman endorses Melody, and she becomes Mayor. Superman is President of Earth. Shared experiences means more conversation and they spend more time together because of said shared experiences...

I hope to Rao I'm wrong on this. It's just a small twinge and a passing thought... but the thought still crossed the back of my mind. Not the horrible that some may think I mean (more "it looks like" etc than what it actually is).. but hopefully DC and Bendis aren't that stupid.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Spectacular Member oldschoolfan's Avatar

Default John Jr.'s Storytelling is second to none

I love John Jr.'s art. The thing that people need to notice is the story telling, he is one of the best page layout guys in the business. I hope he stays on the book for a good run.

I also enjoyed the way Snyder and Bendis coordinated the Legion of Doom attack with Justice League. I look forward to seeing how we get back to the way the story started in 1017.

Nice origin of Red Cloud. The group of rogue scientists was an interesting bunch....wonder if there's more backstory there.
    I am committed to the idea that any work of art should be judged on its own merit, not on the behavior or beliefs of its author.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfan View Post
    I love John Jr.'s art. The thing that people need to notice is the story telling, he is one of the best page layout guys in the business. I hope he stays on the book for a good run.

I also enjoyed the way Snyder and Bendis coordinated the Legion of Doom attack with Justice League. I look forward to seeing how we get back to the way the story started in 1017.

Nice origin of Red Cloud. The group of rogue scientists was an interesting bunch....wonder if there's more backstory there.
    I suspect they’ll be related to the background plot of STAR Labs being up to something.