Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    But i've never thought they'll use rubber bullets against the dinosaur (& it hasn't been officially stated that the bullets which hit the dinosaur were made of rubber!)!
    They described the load-out as "Non lethals only".

...sounds like rubber to me! I-Rex was taking some real bullets in the final battle, but nothing like what Hulk took. Hulk was hit straight on by a barrage from a modern day fighter jet. An F22 or 35 or something. MUCH different.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    They described the load-out as "Non lethals only".

...sounds like rubber to me! I-Rex was taking some real bullets in the final battle, but nothing like what Hulk took. Hulk was hit straight on by a barrage from a modern day fighter jet. An F22 or 35 or something. MUCH different.
    Ok based on my memory of the ACU non lethal capture team followed by a wiki search it turns out that they were armed with Non-lethal weapons, including 12 ampere-Taser rifles. Which are considerably more powerful then a normal taser weapon and could maybe be useful against subduing some dinosaurs, (not so much the I Rex) but the thing is no one at that time knew what they were dealing with, so it's a little more credible then them using rubber bullets. Although the "electric cattle prods, and Coda Netguns" are far less intimidating. Owen Grady (Pratt) also points out this most likely wont work, and suggests the minigun.
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 12-31-2019 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Exactly. They're basically Hulk Dogs, and you can't scale the Indominus to them, especially since the Indominus is a normal animal comparable to the T. rex. Or are you gonna say both rexes can tear apart tanks easily like the Hulk?
    But these dogs also have not been shown to be capable of ripping apart modern main battle tanks either as/& they have not inflicted much damage or any obvious wounds on Hulk while someone who's not one of you tried to convince me that Indominus is not entirely a normal animal unlike what you guys thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I-Rex was taking some real bullets in the final battle, but nothing like what Hulk took. Hulk was hit straight on by a barrage from a modern day fighter jet. An F22 or 35 or something. MUCH different.
    Also, Indominus Rex resisted being stuck in giant auto-doors of a paddock, shrugged off hits from Ankylosaurus tail whip & even a blast from a rocket launcher but it's not totally a direct hit from the warhead.
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 12-31-2019 at 02:18 AM.

Extraordinary Member

But these dogs also have not been shown to be capable of ripping apart modern main battle tanks either as/& they have not inflicted much damage or any obvious wounds on Hulk while someone who's not one of you tried to convince me that Indominus is not entirely a normal animal unlike what you guys thought.

Hulk is clearly injured and exhausted from the fight. Based on all the other things he pulls off in the movie that puts the dogs above the I-Rex.
    Also, Indominus Rex resisted being stuck in giant auto-doors of a paddock, shrugged off hits from Ankylosaurus tail whip & even a blast from a rocket launcher but it's not totally a direct hit from the warhead.
    None of which means that it can do anything to Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Hulk is clearly injured and exhausted from the fight. Based on all the other things he pulls off in the movie that puts the dogs above the I-Rex.

None of which means that it can do anything to Hulk
    But the while the dogs have not been able to rip the car apart or even flip it while i doubt crashing into buildings barely do anything against Hulk.
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 12-31-2019 at 04:21 AM.

This Hulk threw a tank effectively into the horizon and survived a gigantic mass of red rock formations collapsing on him.

As I said earlier, this Hulk could be dramatically weakened and still beat TEN I-Rexes.

Keeping him at his regular levels and putting him against only one of them is a massive stomp in his favour.

Astonishing Member

Trade the stupid helicopter in the movie for an Apache with a 30 mm cannon, Hellfires and a competent gunner. Rex is wrecked. Hulk fought off modern attack copters.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Trade the stupid helicopter in the movie for an Apache with a 30 mm cannon, Hellfires and a competent gunner. Rex is wrecked. Hulk fought off modern attack copters.
    Nah, the copter with the minigun actually would had killed the I-Rex....If the freaking staff immediately used it the moment it killed the containment team which should had been the very clear sign that containing it wasn't going to work.

Instead, they twiddle their thumbs and by the time they finally went for it, god knows what happened to the pilot cause the freaking owner of the damn park who just got his pilot license decided to step up.

Like dude...I know you care about lives...But ****, let someone who actually does this stuff handle it.

Astonishing Member

Stupid helicopter was meant to encompass the performance of the CEO moron. In any case, Hulk would be like young Goku with dinosaurs. BBQ time.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Stupid helicopter was meant to encompass the performance of the CEO moron. In any case, Hulk would be like young Goku with dinosaurs. BBQ time.
    he'd basically pull a luffy.

Also, the ankylosaurus' tail has cracked the Gyrosphere which is made of bulletproof glass (stated to be capable of stopping a 50 caliber bullet).
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 01-20-2020 at 02:08 AM.

Also, the ankylosaurus' tail has cracked the Gyrosphere which is made of bulletproof glass (stated to be capable of stopping a 50 caliber bullet).
    Why do you believe this is a counter to what is noted in the post you are replying to?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Why do you believe this is a counter to what is noted in the post you are replying to?
    Because Indominus Rex might have some other feats for this.

Extraordinary Member

Because Indominus Rex might have some other feats for this.
    And those other feats would be what exactly?

And how do you think they stack up to the Hulk's feats?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    And those other feats would be what exactly?

And how do you think they stack up to the Hulk's feats?
    The Gyrosphere seems pretty resilient since its glass was stated to be capable of stopping a 50 caliber bullet while I-Rex managed to pierce through it.
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 01-20-2020 at 02:54 AM.