Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Regarding Luke's change of heart, there is a deleted scene with Luke's third lesson in which it's a partial prank, but still trying to explain why the Jedi aren't needed. However, Rey then shames Luke, who comes off as a bit hurt.
    Yeah, I think that scene should've been in the movie; not only does it explain all that and why Luke only gave two of the three lessons (although I originally just assumed that he and Rey had their falling out before the third one could be had), it goes a long way to explaining why Rey was willing to conference with Kylo that last time, something that seemed to come out of nowhere in the theatrical cut.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    It's too bad the Chewie/Ren scene shown in some of the concept art for TROS never happened (Unless it was filmed and shows up in deleted scenes on the Blu-ray). It's kind of obvious that the two would probably have at least some history during Ben's early years.
    What scene is that?

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    What scene is that?
    It would seem that a scene was cut that would have Chewie and Ren face to face for the first time in the new trilogy.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    It would seem that a scene was cut that would have Chewie and Ren face to face for the first time in the new trilogy.
    Thank you for the link. I feel like that was a scene that would've been good. I wonder why it was cut.