Default The (Formerly Walmart-Exclusive) 100-Page Giants

Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of these? All of them, whether Walmart-only or not. Have there been any Green Lantern ones yet? Green Arrow?

Since they stopped being Walmart exclusives and are able to be ordered via Diamond, they show up in each month's solicitations so you can get a accurate monthly list of the new ones through that. As far as past ones I'm not aware of any database for a complete listing.

I do know they haven't done a specific series for Green Lantern or Green Arrow yet. The characters have appeared in the other series, but they have not done a specific series for them as of yet.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Since they stopped being Walmart exclusives and are able to be ordered via Diamond, they show up in each month's solicitations so you can get a accurate monthly list of the new ones through that. As far as past ones I'm not aware of any database for a complete listing.

I do know they haven't done a specific series for Green Lantern or Green Arrow yet. The characters have appeared in the other series, but they have not done a specific series for them as of yet.
    Didn't think so. Thanks.
    Last edited by Air Wave; 01-11-2020 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post

Though the solicits omit any info beyond the issue number. No creative team, no content listing. We only get those close to release.

And yes, Green Lantern has appeared in Superman Giant, and Green Arrow in Flash Giant.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman