Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default All Dragon Ball villains vs Each Other

Every villain from the beginning of Dragon Ball to the end of Super in a massive rumble. Power levels, speed, durability, and other relevant stats are all equalized. AoE is not (which is to say that Tao Pai Pai's Dodonpa can hurt Cell but can't make a blast the size of a planet). The arena is the same size as the Tournament of Power arena, but also domed with a 100 foot ceiling. Any character who is ten counted in real time gets disqualified.

Scenario 2: As above, but with all non-villainous tournament antagonists who never became main characters (such as Giran or King Chappa) included.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 12-29-2019 at 03:14 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

....gonna be someone I'm forgetting with some hax power but sure, I'll take a stab at this.

Immediate contenders are:

Cell (healing + can make allies)
    Buu (healing plus transmutation)
    Beerus (assuming he counts? Hakai pretty useful)

Probably toughest guys to beat imo.

Actually, Guldo and Hit have time shenanigans and now have speed and power levels equalized. Hmm.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I feel like Buu is likely to get dogpiled early on since his absorption is probably under basic knowledge.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

If the immortality of those contestants who have it (Zamasu and Garlic Jr. if he counts) isn't equalized, then I'd give it to one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Power levels, speed, durability, and other relevant stats are all equalized.
    Does this not include transformations, or is everyone assumed to be in their ultimate transformed states?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Much as I want to let everyone use their weird powers for advantages, transformations would make it an easy sweep for one or two characters, so we'll say everyone is in their personal ultimate form

Personally, I see the Androids being very relevant here. While they don't have any instant win tricks, 19 and 20 can get an early advantage since the start is likely to have a lot of blasts flying around, while 16, 17, and 18 all have that unlimited power-generation going for them
    Last edited by BitVyper; 12-29-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Buu, ridiculously hard to put down, and given everyone has equal powers he can probably one shot people by turning them to chocolate.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

are we including moro in this?

17's forcefields come in EXTRA handy here.

But again, Hit and Guldo are an issue at the bell. I dont see how either kills Buu or Cell though.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Guldo's got TK that can overwhelm people who were otherwise way more powerful than him, so that's an argument for him to at least be relevant outside of stopping time. He might be able to pull off some ten-counts. As far as Buu or Cell go, Piccolo Jr's got the Mafuba, at least. Dabura and Monster Carrot both have transmutation too. I'm betting Ginyu's body swapping is going to cause a lot of problems too. In fact, if I were Ginyu in this scenario, I'd start body swapping all over the place, get everyone's bodies mixed up, then jump back to my own and while they cope with unfamiliar forms.

Honestly, I'm just hoping this somehow ends with Baba's Mummy beating everyone.

are we including moro in this?
    I'm not familiar with the Super comics, but don't let me stop you from saying how you think he'd do

Moro is an energy vampire. Kinda broken in an equalized stats scenario as he would be the only one capable of swiftly powering up while simultaneously dragging everyone else down.
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Moro is an energy vampire. Kinda broken in an equalized stats scenario as he would be the only one capable of swiftly powering up while simultaneously dragging everyone else down.
    even majin buu/supreme kai couldn't really stand up to him.

not to mention, dude can use the planet itself to attack you. so yeah, i can see him getting over on cell and buu.

Babidi casually curbstomps by virtue of being able to control most of the field from a vast distance which he can create by teleporting either himself or everyone else, and being able to create energy shields that are vastly above his power level so nobody can really take him out.

Remember that as a complete weakling he could block Majin Vegeta's suicide attack.
    Last edited by Siriel; 12-29-2019 at 10:48 PM.

I was thinking about Babidi too, but I forgot his shields. Still, while he's really nasty here, I'm not sure he can actually WIN. Even with equalized stats, I can't recall him ever showing any offensive ability, and there's at least a few characters here who won't be beaten by BFR (though I'm not sure Babidi can pull off teleports outside his ship, since IIRC, part of the ship went with them every single time).

In scenario 2, I think the Yardrat fighter from ToP can probably get him. Guldo might also have a shot at timestopping and grabbing him with TK

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I was thinking about Babidi too, but I forgot his shields. Still, while he's really nasty here, I'm not sure he can actually WIN. Even with equalized stats, I can't recall him ever showing any offensive ability, and there's at least a few characters here who won't be beaten by BFR (though I'm not sure Babidi can pull off teleports outside his ship, since IIRC, part of the ship went with them every single time).

In scenario 2, I think the Yardrat fighter from ToP can probably get him. Guldo might also have a shot at timestopping and grabbing him with TK
    The problem isn't his teleporting. It's a combo of teleporting and turning people into majins in seconds.

While there are some people who can resist it via pride (Vegeta mainly) most of the field can't and isn't pure of heart, therefore susceptible to it. The only antagonists I can recall being pure are Buu (Babidi knows the spell to seal him and it's apparently short enough that Buu needed a surprise attack to stop it) and Zamasu (he's going to be the biggest problem, admittedly)..

Add that he's already going to have a few thralls from the canon majins (since unlike say Freeza's goons they're magically compelled to obey him), and I don't see how he can get taken out before he gets to start throwing out the few words necessary to get people with it.

He doesn't need offense when he literally has people to do that for him, basically.
    Last edited by Siriel; 12-30-2019 at 12:22 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Babidi casually curbstomps by virtue of being able to control most of the field from a vast distance which he can create by teleporting either himself or everyone else, and being able to create energy shields that are vastly above his power level so nobody can really take him out.

Remember that as a complete weakling he could block Majin Vegeta's suicide attack.
    Idk if he can control people above a certain power level, the reason I say that is because his powers didn’t work on vegeta