Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Broly would take out a lot of these guys

Both Moro and buu can absorb people’s powers. Wonder if babidi could actually control some of these guys, if he could control Broly that be something.

But he can’t control buu and Moro also mas magic powers

Babidi has to throw his hands up and yell "Barrier!" if memory serves. That feels like it takes longer then holding your breath, or in Hits case, just flexing. Hit can also send out intangible attacks that might just fly straight through Babidi's shield.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Broly would take out a lot of these guys

Both Moro and buu can absorb people’s powers. Wonder if babidi could actually control some of these guys, if he could control Broly that be something.

But he can’t control buu and Moro also mas magic powers
    Broly gets by on raw stupid power. That has been equalized for this thread. Hes one of the least likely to win because of that.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Broly gets by on raw stupid power. That has been equalized for this thread. Hes one of the least likely to win because of that.
    that would just be food for moro really.

hell, moro can just sit back and let the others attack each other and get stronger from the fighting.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Babidi has to throw his hands up and yell "Barrier!" if memory serves. That feels like it takes longer then holding your breath, or in Hits case, just flexing. Hit can also send out intangible attacks that might just fly straight through Babidi's shield.
    I may be remembering this incorrectly, but I believe Guldo needing to hold his breath was just in the anime. If I'm not mistaken, he could stop time instantly in the comics, and it was just limited by how long he could keep it going for powerwise. He also for sure pulls it off instantly when Krillin tries to destroy a dragon ball.

Yeah, I just checked and he totally does it without holding his breath in the comics. He also pulls it out fast enough to avoid a pair of blasts after Krillin and Gohan (who are otherwise way faster than him) fire them. He seems pretty limited in how much he can do it though. When he finally pulls out his big paralysis/TK field thing, it's because he can't do anymore timestopping. Still, it'd be enough to get some junk done and maybe hide after.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I may be remembering this incorrectly, but I believe Guldo needing to hold his breath was just in the anime. If I'm not mistaken, he could stop time instantly in the comics, and it was just limited by how long he could keep it going for powerwise. He also for sure pulls it off instantly when Krillin tries to destroy a dragon ball.

Yeah, I just checked and he totally does it without holding his breath in the comics. He also pulls it out fast enough to avoid a pair of blasts after Krillin and Gohan (who are otherwise way faster than him) fire them. He seems pretty limited in how much he can do it though. When he finally pulls out his big paralysis/TK field thing, it's because he can't do anymore timestopping. Still, it'd be enough to get some junk done and maybe hide after.
    Yeesh.

Yeah, he and Hit are pretty hax in this scenario. Cant Hit also become intangible?
    - big_adventure

Boss Carrot is going to have a ludicrous kill count pretty quickly since he just needs to touch you. He'll go down I've little doubt, but he'll take out alot more then people will expect

Also significant for him is that his ability probably doesn't fall under common knowledge, being a one shot villain who then got sent to the moon while the series moved on

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I feel like no one has mentioned Janemba and that is an oversight.

If we include movies for Janemba, Garlic Jr. adds a whole other dimension to the fight. Like a literal dimension.

Lets just call that Scenario 3: Movie and weird errata villains. I think Metal Cooler might dominate that one, as he brings the full package with regeneration, an army of self-clones, teleportation, and power sucking.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 12-31-2019 at 07:35 AM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Honestly, I'm just hoping this somehow ends with Baba's Mummy beating everyone.
    Dracula would be more likely.

Heck the Devil had that ray that blows up anyone with ANY Evil in their heart. So there goes most of the VILLIANS.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Incredible Member

Every villain from the beginning of Dragon Ball to the end of Super in a massive rumble. Power levels, speed, durability, and other relevant stats are all equalized. AoE is not (which is to say that Tao Pai Pai's Dodonpa can hurt Cell but can't make a blast the size of a planet). The arena is the same size as the Tournament of Power arena, but also domed with a 100 foot ceiling. Any character who is ten counted in real time gets disqualified.

Scenario 2: As above, but with all non-villainous tournament antagonists who never became main characters (such as Giran or King Chappa) included.
    Do we count Vegeta as a villain or a hero? What about Buu? Even Yamcha fits into this category. Piccolo?

Talk about who you like. My opinion is that Piccolo Jr. is the minimum bar for entry as a villain and not just an antagonist, but it's cool either way. Most of the grey area characters have pretty basic ability-sets anyway.

I am actually not that worried about Boss Carrot, common knowledge or not.

Equalized power doesn't mean you learn new techniques, which flight and blasting are. Like 99% of these guys have a huge mobility and range advantage on BC. He tries to rush in for a grab and gets blasted or dodged.

I'm still going Hit personally. Hes not really a villain though come to think of it. Like at all. Unless just generally being a contracted killer as an occupation counts. Which it probably does? Lol.

This thread has me questioning everything!! Murder is bad and assassination is bad and assassins and murders are breaking the law and BAD. Right!? :P

But Hit seems totally neutral otherwise! He has no agenda beyond his occupation. He seems to kill mostly bad guys. He fights tooth and nail to save his universe and even has a noble honor system. In the show, on screen, hes MOSTLY a good guy (even losing to Monaka) with the only BAD stuff being the absurd implications of his thousand years of contracted killings.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that hes evil enough to be a grey area pick :P

I'm choosing Hit over say, Guldo, because unlike Guldo, he can spam his abilities without tiring and can straight up become immune to damage by stepping into his pocket realm. The only way to affect him in there is through ABSURD raw strength just brute forcing your way through the boundaries, and power equalized, that shouldn't be a thing. Remember that Hit is way way waaay weaker then SSB or Golden Frieza level and gets by on his gimmicks and a very strong defensive game. His ability can activate at the speed of his thoughts, simply by flexing certain muscles and he even possess attacks that are straight up intangible. They can pass through what is essentially adamantium without trouble and mess up your internals. Even if his strikes cant finish off certain enemies (Buu perhaps as an example), most will fall and then he can do a 10-count strategy by time-trapping Buu or whoever's left. The time prison again being a thing only a RIDICULOUSLY higher power level can overcome.
    - big_adventure

So lets see, so far characters (who I'm familiar with) who seem like they have solid chances of actually winning the main fight to me are...

Babidi (despite what I said, I do agree that his abilities are extremely good here)
    Buu (aside all his other abilities, he's also one guy who we definitely know Babidi can't control)
    Cell (particularly with Cell Jrs)
    Ginyu (honestly my favourite for the win, I think)
    Androids 16, 17, and 20 (16 in particular is probably immune to any of the mindganking that may be present)
    Hit (doesn't really pass the Piccolo threshold of villainhood, but I included him by accident and I'm not changing the post now)
    Piccolo Jr. (he's got the mafuba with his own matter-creation to make containers easy enough, AND the Buu arc certainly made it look like his regeneration had gotten to like one tick down from Cell levels. Plus no chance of Babidi controlling him)
    Dabura (he's the second best transmuter in the fight)
    Beerus (Hakai is potentially a really good power to have here)

Various other characters are relevant, but these are the ones who I think have the best chances of winning. Going from there, I think Buu is definitely getting dogpiled out of the gate just because he's just too threatening with all the junk he can do. If he doesn't get Hakai'd, he'll end up as a carrot. There is a chance he gets some momentum going though, and if he starts absorbing people he's gonna be hard to stop. Babidi either gets taken out around the same time or becomes a dominating force that throws everything into disarray. Even with barriers, he can probably be taken out by the Mafuba, so I think what happens to him if he survives the beginning pretty much depends on what happens to Piccolo. Ginyu might be an early target too, but it's too easy for him to escape that problem. So Ginyu is likely loose on the field and pretty hard to pin down since he's motivated to just keep swapping bodies even if it makes him weaker (he'll be leaving others weak and potentially injured at the same time, so fair trade). 16 might be a threat to him if he can't do machines. Cell is probably the next big thing after Buu, and pretty difficult to deal with if he's done the smart thing and spawned a bunch of Jrs. Bloodlusted, I think he'll hide and let them do the work rather than make himself a target, though he's a potential target for Babidi. Babidi always had visual contact via crystal ball with whoever or whatever he was affecting IIRC, so Cell might fall back on his favourite tactic and just spam taiyokens. That seems like a good strategy for him at this point, which makes this part of the fight pretty messed up since most of the fighters are going to be getting blinded or keeping their eyes closed. And that's when Boss Carrot makes his move thanks to his power of wearing sunglasses. God help me, this makes Yakon (the light-eating monster) relevant, of all people. I'm not sure who's emerging from that part of the fight. Beerus, at least, seems to have sensitive enough ears to maybe not need sight, so lots of taiyokens is probably good for him too. Too hard to follow the potential scenario any further though.

It's also possible that everyone just tries to avoid Buu instead of dogpiling him, but with bloodlust, I think at least the characters who have ways of dealing with him are probably going to try and do that before he gets going.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 12-31-2019 at 09:03 AM.