Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default All Dragon Ball villains vs Each Other

Every villain from the beginning of Dragon Ball to the end of Super in a massive rumble. Power levels, speed, durability, and other relevant stats are all equalized. AoE is not (which is to say that Tao Pai Pai's Dodonpa can hurt Cell but can't make a blast the size of a planet). The arena is the same size as the Tournament of Power arena, but also domed with a 100 foot ceiling. Any character who is ten counted in real time gets disqualified.

Scenario 2: As above, but with all non-villainous tournament antagonists who never became main characters (such as Giran or King Chappa) included.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 12-29-2019 at 03:14 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

....gonna be someone I'm forgetting with some hax power but sure, I'll take a stab at this.

Immediate contenders are:

Cell (healing + can make allies)
    Buu (healing plus transmutation)
    Beerus (assuming he counts? Hakai pretty useful)

Probably toughest guys to beat imo.

Actually, Guldo and Hit have time shenanigans and now have speed and power levels equalized. Hmm.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I feel like Buu is likely to get dogpiled early on since his absorption is probably under basic knowledge.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

If the immortality of those contestants who have it (Zamasu and Garlic Jr. if he counts) isn't equalized, then I'd give it to one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Power levels, speed, durability, and other relevant stats are all equalized.
    Does this not include transformations, or is everyone assumed to be in their ultimate transformed states?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Much as I want to let everyone use their weird powers for advantages, transformations would make it an easy sweep for one or two characters, so we'll say everyone is in their personal ultimate form

Personally, I see the Androids being very relevant here. While they don't have any instant win tricks, 19 and 20 can get an early advantage since the start is likely to have a lot of blasts flying around, while 16, 17, and 18 all have that unlimited power-generation going for them
    Last edited by BitVyper; 12-29-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Buu, ridiculously hard to put down, and given everyone has equal powers he can probably one shot people by turning them to chocolate.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

are we including moro in this?

17's forcefields come in EXTRA handy here.

But again, Hit and Guldo are an issue at the bell. I dont see how either kills Buu or Cell though.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Every villain from the beginning of Dragon Ball to the end of Super in a massive rumble. Power levels, speed, durability, and other relevant stats are all equalized. AoE is not (which is to say that Tao Pai Pai's Dodonpa can hurt Cell but can't make a blast the size of a planet). The arena is the same size as the Tournament of Power arena, but also domed with a 100 foot ceiling. Any character who is ten counted in real time gets disqualified.

Scenario 2: As above, but with all non-villainous tournament antagonists who never became main characters (such as Giran or King Chappa) included.
    Do we count Vegeta as a villain or a hero? What about Buu? Even Yamcha fits into this category. Piccolo?

Talk about who you like. My opinion is that Piccolo Jr. is the minimum bar for entry as a villain and not just an antagonist, but it's cool either way. Most of the grey area characters have pretty basic ability-sets anyway.

I am actually not that worried about Boss Carrot, common knowledge or not.

Equalized power doesn't mean you learn new techniques, which flight and blasting are. Like 99% of these guys have a huge mobility and range advantage on BC. He tries to rush in for a grab and gets blasted or dodged.

I'm still going Hit personally. Hes not really a villain though come to think of it. Like at all. Unless just generally being a contracted killer as an occupation counts. Which it probably does? Lol.

This thread has me questioning everything!! Murder is bad and assassination is bad and assassins and murders are breaking the law and BAD. Right!? :P

But Hit seems totally neutral otherwise! He has no agenda beyond his occupation. He seems to kill mostly bad guys. He fights tooth and nail to save his universe and even has a noble honor system. In the show, on screen, hes MOSTLY a good guy (even losing to Monaka) with the only BAD stuff being the absurd implications of his thousand years of contracted killings.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that hes evil enough to be a grey area pick :P

I'm choosing Hit over say, Guldo, because unlike Guldo, he can spam his abilities without tiring and can straight up become immune to damage by stepping into his pocket realm. The only way to affect him in there is through ABSURD raw strength just brute forcing your way through the boundaries, and power equalized, that shouldn't be a thing. Remember that Hit is way way waaay weaker then SSB or Golden Frieza level and gets by on his gimmicks and a very strong defensive game. His ability can activate at the speed of his thoughts, simply by flexing certain muscles and he even possess attacks that are straight up intangible. They can pass through what is essentially adamantium without trouble and mess up your internals. Even if his strikes cant finish off certain enemies (Buu perhaps as an example), most will fall and then he can do a 10-count strategy by time-trapping Buu or whoever's left. The time prison again being a thing only a RIDICULOUSLY higher power level can overcome.
    - big_adventure

So lets see, so far characters (who I'm familiar with) who seem like they have solid chances of actually winning the main fight to me are...

Babidi (despite what I said, I do agree that his abilities are extremely good here)
    Buu (aside all his other abilities, he's also one guy who we definitely know Babidi can't control)
    Cell (particularly with Cell Jrs)
    Ginyu (honestly my favourite for the win, I think)
    Androids 16, 17, and 20 (16 in particular is probably immune to any of the mindganking that may be present)
    Hit (doesn't really pass the Piccolo threshold of villainhood, but I included him by accident and I'm not changing the post now)
    Piccolo Jr. (he's got the mafuba with his own matter-creation to make containers easy enough, AND the Buu arc certainly made it look like his regeneration had gotten to like one tick down from Cell levels. Plus no chance of Babidi controlling him)
    Dabura (he's the second best transmuter in the fight)
    Beerus (Hakai is potentially a really good power to have here)

Various other characters are relevant, but these are the ones who I think have the best chances of winning. Going from there, I think Buu is definitely getting dogpiled out of the gate just because he's just too threatening with all the junk he can do. If he doesn't get Hakai'd, he'll end up as a carrot. There is a chance he gets some momentum going though, and if he starts absorbing people he's gonna be hard to stop. Babidi either gets taken out around the same time or becomes a dominating force that throws everything into disarray. Even with barriers, he can probably be taken out by the Mafuba, so I think what happens to him if he survives the beginning pretty much depends on what happens to Piccolo. Ginyu might be an early target too, but it's too easy for him to escape that problem. So Ginyu is likely loose on the field and pretty hard to pin down since he's motivated to just keep swapping bodies even if it makes him weaker (he'll be leaving others weak and potentially injured at the same time, so fair trade). 16 might be a threat to him if he can't do machines. Cell is probably the next big thing after Buu, and pretty difficult to deal with if he's done the smart thing and spawned a bunch of Jrs. Bloodlusted, I think he'll hide and let them do the work rather than make himself a target, though he's a potential target for Babidi. Babidi always had visual contact via crystal ball with whoever or whatever he was affecting IIRC, so Cell might fall back on his favourite tactic and just spam taiyokens. That seems like a good strategy for him at this point, which makes this part of the fight pretty messed up since most of the fighters are going to be getting blinded or keeping their eyes closed. And that's when Boss Carrot makes his move thanks to his power of wearing sunglasses. God help me, this makes Yakon (the light-eating monster) relevant, of all people. I'm not sure who's emerging from that part of the fight. Beerus, at least, seems to have sensitive enough ears to maybe not need sight, so lots of taiyokens is probably good for him too. Too hard to follow the potential scenario any further though.

It's also possible that everyone just tries to avoid Buu instead of dogpiling him, but with bloodlust, I think at least the characters who have ways of dealing with him are probably going to try and do that before he gets going.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 12-31-2019 at 09:03 AM.

"7/10. Not enough Hit." -IGN

:P

But seriously, dude can almost instantly become intangible! Thats... problematic to say the least for most if not all of these guys.
    - big_adventure

I see him being Ginyu's main opponent in a weird game of cat and other cat. Ginyu's motivated both to stay away from him (he's a big threat), and to try and swap him into another body to effectively eliminate him (I don't see intangibility blocking bodyswaps). Meanwhile, Hit is totally the type to stay out of the main fight and try to eliminate who he sees as a longterm problem. Ginyu is, when you get down to it, fairly intelligent, so I see this chess match between them going on in the periphery of all the other fights until one of them manages to catch the other. Ginyu is familiar with time hijinks on top of it all, so he jumps around trying to keep his distance and keep the shell game going until he gets the right moment, while Hit is basically doing the same thing, since one slip can effectively ruin everything for either of them

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

I'm going with either Buu, Beerus, Janemba, or Hit.

Buu's absorbtion is underated a lot and is a key to victory here as he can absorb useful people and add their abilities to his own.

Beerus using Hakai is kind of broken here since by rule power levels are equal so nobody can over power his Hakai attacks which he can spam better than Toppo did.

Janembas teleportng, portal creation, and sword are all keys to him surviving to the end as that gives him high defense/offense simultaneously which many fighters here don't have.

Hit and his time and intangibility abilities are key to his winning this too.

In my head the goes like this; Nearly Everyone goes for Moro at the start seeing as how he is one of the most dangerous(and people still fear Beerus as a GoD so the unkown Moro draws the short stick) players and all the esoteric powers from the lesser known fighters get used on him(like Guldo, Babidi, death touch guy, etc) and probably Freeza's finishes him off when weakened since Vegeta's not here to do it.

Now the real fight starts with people now knowing who the esoteric fighters are and how they attack and then they strategically get taken out. Now things get interesting as the people with Regeneration/Unlimited Stamina/Immortality are set apart from the people who don't have it and the end of that brawl would leave the final contestants.

Which imo would be Buu, Beerus, Janemba, and Hit. Out of those 4 I think either Buu or Janemba wins it all. If Buu has absorbed the right people I can see him winning it all. But if he didn't get the chance then I see Janemba outlasting everyone with his diverse array of abilities.