Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

"7/10. Not enough Hit." -IGN

:P

But seriously, dude can almost instantly become intangible! Thats... problematic to say the least for most if not all of these guys.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I see him being Ginyu's main opponent in a weird game of cat and other cat. Ginyu's motivated both to stay away from him (he's a big threat), and to try and swap him into another body to effectively eliminate him (I don't see intangibility blocking bodyswaps). Meanwhile, Hit is totally the type to stay out of the main fight and try to eliminate who he sees as a longterm problem. Ginyu is, when you get down to it, fairly intelligent, so I see this chess match between them going on in the periphery of all the other fights until one of them manages to catch the other. Ginyu is familiar with time hijinks on top of it all, so he jumps around trying to keep his distance and keep the shell game going until he gets the right moment, while Hit is basically doing the same thing, since one slip can effectively ruin everything for either of them
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

I'm going with either Buu, Beerus, Janemba, or Hit.

Buu's absorbtion is underated a lot and is a key to victory here as he can absorb useful people and add their abilities to his own.

Beerus using Hakai is kind of broken here since by rule power levels are equal so nobody can over power his Hakai attacks which he can spam better than Toppo did.

Janembas teleportng, portal creation, and sword are all keys to him surviving to the end as that gives him high defense/offense simultaneously which many fighters here don't have.

Hit and his time and intangibility abilities are key to his winning this too.

In my head the goes like this; Nearly Everyone goes for Moro at the start seeing as how he is one of the most dangerous(and people still fear Beerus as a GoD so the unkown Moro draws the short stick) players and all the esoteric powers from the lesser known fighters get used on him(like Guldo, Babidi, death touch guy, etc) and probably Freeza's finishes him off when weakened since Vegeta's not here to do it.

Now the real fight starts with people now knowing who the esoteric fighters are and how they attack and then they strategically get taken out. Now things get interesting as the people with Regeneration/Unlimited Stamina/Immortality are set apart from the people who don't have it and the end of that brawl would leave the final contestants.

Which imo would be Buu, Beerus, Janemba, and Hit. Out of those 4 I think either Buu or Janemba wins it all. If Buu has absorbed the right people I can see him winning it all. But if he didn't get the chance then I see Janemba outlasting everyone with his diverse array of abilities.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Broly gets by on raw stupid power. That has been equalized for this thread. Hes one of the least likely to win because of that.
    Um yeah I said how he’d lose

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Um yeah I said how he’d lose
    But you said "he'd take out a lot of guys" as if he would perform above average or stand out in some way. He wouldn't.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Hit would focus on blitzing kill people like Beerus, Vegeta, and various chatacter from the TP he actually knows. I doubt he takes out Babidi from jump. And he can't take out the regen or weird bodies.

Moro would start draining everyone once he starts, but some non energy based attack can probably tag him before everyone drops. *c18 could rush him with Kiezan, si ce she'd be unaffected by enerfy drain.

Guldo timestops is great, but various characters have TK. Guldo also hasn't demonstrated he could freeze or attack enough people at once to really be relevant.

Babidi and C17 would be pretty safe behins their shields in the opening. Moro can't really bother them. If beerus is alive hakei would work, but i figure him dead right off.

Goku Black should be able to cut through the shields with his scythe (and he can defintely resist the majin spell), vut he'd be massively out numbered. Though I guess, if his clones are considered to have the same power level as him, he could wreck shop.

---
    Ginyu could win, if Babidi doesnt, and he wasn't killed while a majin. Mind switch is really useful after all.

Edit: There's also that ollllllllddddd villain from Dragonball who had Devil beam, which vanquishes anyone evil.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 01-01-2020 at 08:19 AM.

Guldo timestops is great, but various characters have TK. Guldo also hasn't demonstrated he could freeze or attack enough people at once to really be relevant.
    Guldo's TK is it's like Babidi's shields in that it punches way way above his level and he's got the large scale paralysis thing. He's absolutely not a serious contender to win (outside of the fact that with this being a huge match there's at least SOME chance that anyone is the last man standing), but he has the potential to ruin the day of just about any one or two individuals before he gets taken out, particularly since ten-counting matters here and he's got that AoE paralysis, which absolutely makes him relevant. Yeah he needs to focus on it, but if you're in this match and you see Guldo about to take a serious threat out of the match, there's no real motivation to hit him, particularly due to his lack of stamina meaning that once he's picked someone to attack, he's not going to be much of a threat after. He just happens to be the right mix of weak and strong to end up doing one important thing in the match, though it might not happen until he's cornered, depending on how you feel bloodlust plays with a character who has no serious odds of taking the win. Also might make him a high value majin if Babidi lasts long enough to hit his stride, though I maintain Babidi at least needs visual contact for that, since he had it through his crystal ball the only time we saw him do it.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 01-01-2020 at 03:38 PM.

Another thing I think is relevant here is that Cell and Frieza both have Kienzan type attacks, and Frieza, at least, can spam them. We've seen kienzan close about a three digit power level gap, so they should be able to take out pretty much anyone who can't regenerate here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    But you said "he'd take out a lot of guys" as if he would perform above average or stand out in some way. He wouldn't.
    Lol yes he would what are you talking about? Who is going to just go up and defeat him? We don’t know if babidi can control him, sure buu can try and transmute him or absorb him but as we saw in DBZ he’d have to actually be fast enough to do that...fat buu couldn’t absorb evil buu he was too fast nor could he transmute him, and he had to trick Vegeto.

So how wouldn’t Broly stand out, who is gonna just stomp him? Moro is the only one who would absorb his powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Hit would focus on blitzing kill people like Beerus, Vegeta, and various chatacter from the TP he actually knows. I doubt he takes out Babidi from jump. And he can't take out the regen or weird bodies.

Moro would start draining everyone once he starts, but some non energy based attack can probably tag him before everyone drops. *c18 could rush him with Kiezan, si ce she'd be unaffected by enerfy drain.

Babidi and C17 would be pretty safe behins their shields in the opening. Moro can't really bother them. If beerus is alive hakei would work, but i figure him dead right off.

Goku Black should be able to cut through the shields with his scythe (and he can defintely resist the majin spell), vut he'd be massively out numbered. Though I guess, if his clones are considered to have the same power level as him, he could wreck shop.

---
    Ginyu could win, if Babidi doesnt, and he wasn't killed while a majin. Mind switch is really useful after all.

Edit: There's also that ollllllllddddd villain from Dragonball who had Devil beam, which vanquishes anyone evil.
    Babidis shield wasn’t portrayed as that powerful...if it was piccolo wouldn’t have almost killed him, idk how strong 17s barrier is

Lol idk where you get that beerus is dead right off...jiren ignored hits powers and Goku overcame them why wouldn’t beerus?

BANNED

Babidis shield wasn’t portrayed as that powerful...if it was piccolo wouldn’t have almost killed him, idk how strong 17s barrier is

Lol idk where you get that beerus is dead right off...jiren ignored hits powers and Goku overcame them why wouldn’t beerus?
    Idk where some of you are getting this stuff...the ginyu force is likely a non factor, and even janemba is left in the dust by golden freezas power level

Per the OP all stats are equalized.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Idk where some of you are getting this stuff...the ginyu force is likely a non factor, and even janemba is left in the dust by golden freezas power level
    Power was equalized for this fight.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

As others have said, and I mentioned earlier in my Broly counter point, power level is equalized.

Broly is NOT impressive under those conditions.
    - big_adventure

Since it was mentioned, I don't think Beerus is a likely target for an early match rushdown. Guys like Buu and Cell and probably Moro (who I can't comment on) almost necessarily are because they can ramp their threat level way up if they're allowed to last, but while Beerus is extremely dangerous, he's a fairly static opponent in this match. Even Hakai, while super useful for cutting through all kinds of exotic defenses and bullshit, has been negated or overwhelmed by similar levels of force. If he tries to say, Hakai-boom the whole arena, everyone suddenly turns their attention to stopping that blast, and they probably can, so he wastes energy. Someone like Cell might be motivated to try and get rid of him because he's a threat to regenerators, but it's a match he's better off avoiding initially, in the hopes that Beerus will waste energy while his own ramps up.

Beerus is pretty dangerous just in terms of being a skilled-as-hell fighter too, so I expect he's going to take out at least ONE of the other major contenders.