Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    That something will end with the BATxCAT someday. Sure.

The normal was trying to marry BRUCE with SELINA. Make this official in gotham. Not batman and catwoman..

The bad thing here(brucexselina) is that the criminals knows catwoman identity..

I can't see them getting married.
    Catwoman's identity being public is a problem.

The only way that I can see it possible is if Zatanna helped Bruce and Selina out by erasing the knowledge of Catwoman's identity from everybody except Bruce and the Batfamily members.

or they do a reboot
    with reboots, Selina goes back to being an unreformed criminal
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Incredible Member

I do wonder if they actually will want Bruce single again soon. I still think the biggest impact of Tom King's run is going to be solidifying Batman/Catwoman actually together as a couple in a way they weren't before. And even if DC has problems with the marriage, Dan Dideo did say recently that they were DC's best love story, so...I think they like having them together.

And I'd be really curious to know if Tynian really wanted to write Selina in his new run, or if having her there is now a mandate from up top, because they want them to stay together. If it's the latter, then I would argue that IS a fairly significant shift. Deciding that Catwoman is now officially Batman's main love interest.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    I do wonder if they actually will want Bruce single again soon. I still think the biggest impact of Tom King's run is going to be solidifying Batman/Catwoman actually together as a couple in a way they weren't before. And even if DC has problems with the marriage, Dan Dideo did say recently that they were DC's best love story, so...I think they like having them together.

And I'd be really curious to know if Tynian really wanted to write Selina in his new run, or if having her there is now a mandate from up top, because they want them to stay together. If it's the latter, then I would argue that IS a fairly significant shift. Deciding that Catwoman is now officially Batman's main love interest.
    At first he said he was going to be writing a solo Batman. Then later he said that he was going to include her.

He might have included her because shippers forced him. They were hounding him on social media and getting together to Boycott his run.
    I don't think Batcat is going to be any more committed or any more of a couple than they were under King.

They are not going to get married and they are not going to have a baby.

Tom King and DC are giving shipper high hopes while taking their cash.

On twitter King got shippers in a frenzy when asked about Helena and he said 2020 but we already know that Damian's sister will be found by Superman to help Damian out. meaning that the daughter is most definitely not a young child.

We also know that Helena Wayne the elder is back in continuity.

I still can't believe that fans let King and DC get away with that we don't need a marriage rubbish after he kept Dangling that carrot in front of them for 4years lol

The worst thing is that poor Tynion the Catwoman twitter is urging fans to boycott his run.People are so dumb. They let the guy who coned them off free but want to punish Tynion simply because his favourite female character is Talia. So very dumb.

Selina is still exactly where she was before King when it comes to significant others.
    The writer after Tynion can change everything King did.

They can even say that Bruce was still under PP's manipulation after all he did propose under manipulation so King wrote an out for writers wishing to undo it just like Morrison wrote an Out for DC.

Morrison 's was having his run end with Bruce discovering that Damian and talia's bodies have been stolen from their graves. W

[DC/WBwanted to keep Damian around Morrison wanted him dead ]
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 01-07-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Both King and Tynion have confirmed that important events will happen in the main book, not in Batman and Catwoman. What King writes on twitter about Helena doesn't really matter. I'm not even sure if B&C is still going to be set in canon continuity.

I think #85 made it pretty obvious that they aren't going to marry, it would be pretty easy to split them up again. It's not like King had a lot of respect for the work of writers that came before him either.