Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Create a "Masters of Evil" line up....

That's pretty much it. Come up with a 'Masters of Evil' line-up to take on the Avengers.

Bonus points for themes or motifs.
    Last edited by edpower; 12-30-2019 at 08:10 AM.
    Help a fellow fan out and check out my writing, please:
    My Cage comic strip:
    Re-Runs: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challeng...itle_no=539047
    New: https://www.patreon.com/mycage
    Thanks!

can't think of one. but Star should be on the roster.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Minotaur
    The Leader
    Ezekiel Stane
    MODOK
    Enchantress
    "Cable was right!"

Trump, Pence, McConnell, Miller, Graham, and DeVos.

Last edited by Riv86672; 12-30-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Boisterously Confused

Go back to the OG concept, Zemo's Arch-Avengers'-Enemies-Club.

So:
    Zemo
    Klaw
    Absorbing Man
    Titania
    Abomination
    Radioactive Man
    Living Laser

I'll go with the Five Man Band version.

Doctor Doom
    The leader who pretends to want to advance the group's interests, but is only using them as steppingstones to acquire some cosmic plot-device that will give him omniscience and omnipotence. Is aware of Mandarin's ambitions, but considers him a small-minded creature too blinded by an obsession with political and financial power to be a real threat.

The Mandarin
    Fills the Lancer roll. Far more bloodthirsty and hands-on than Doom, he leads the team in the field, and is slowly trying to gain the loyalty of the rest of the team so he can usurp Doom. Suspects Doom is up to something, but being concerned with political and economic power, and unable to understand someone who is not, is going about his investigations in the wrong way.

Machinesmith
    The Smart Guy. Though not technically as intelligent as Doom or Mandarin, his willingness to stay in the laboratory and devote himself to maintaining and innovating the team's equipment allows him to fill this role in practice.

Juggernaut
    The Big Guy. Just in it for the pay-check.

Sinthea Schmidt
    The Chick. Has multiple schemes going to seduce Doom and Mandarin in hopes of either getting them to kill each other, or being the woman behind the throne of whichever one lives. In the mean time, uses her position to indulge in giddy sadism.
    Last edited by MichaelC; 12-30-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Going to hero-Ize the concept.
    Okay, so we need a German character to lead, a knight, a godly sorceress type, a mighty axe wielder, a radioactive character, some sort of melts guy, and a powerhouse, ideally one who’s done a heel-face turn.

MVP (Baron Zemo)

THE BLACK KNIGHT (The Black Knight)

SERSI (The Enchantress)

ARES (Skurge)

HAZMAT (Radioactive Man)

WITHER (Melter)

ATLAS (Wonderman)

*gotta walk my dogs. Will add pics and bios in a while...
    i'm not sure that i get it. are they taking the codenames of established heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I'll go with the Five Man Band version.

Doctor Doom
    The leader who pretends to want to advance the group's interests, but is only using them as steppingstones to acquire some cosmic plot-device that will give him omniscience and omnipotence. Is aware of Mandarin's ambitions, but considers him a small-minded creature too blinded by an obsession with political and financial power to be a real threat.

The Mandarin
    Fills the Lancer roll. Far more bloodthirsty and hands-on than Doom, he leads the team in the field, and is slowly trying to gain the loyalty of the rest of the team so he can usurp Doom. Suspect Doom is up to something, but being concerned with political and economic power, and unable to understand someone who is not, is going about his investigations in the wrong way.

Machinesmith
    The Smart Guy. Though not technically as intelligent as Doom or Mandarin, his willingness to stay in the laboratory and devote himself to maintaining and innovating the team's equipment allows him to fill this role in practice.

Juggernaut
    The Big Guy. Just in it for the pay-check.

Sinthea Schmidt
    The Chick. Has multiple schemes going to seduce Doom and Mandarin in hopes of either getting them to kill each other, or being the woman behind the throne of whichever one lives. In the mean time, uses her position to indulge in giddy sadism.
    i could see most of them working for Doom. but not Mandarin. and i don't think Doom would be dumb enough to recruit Mandarin for the reasons that you laid out.

i'm just going to assemble a collection of destruction-seekers and the power mad

Red Skull (now sharing headspace with & occupying the body of Captain Hydra)

Selene (the skull will probably have to promise her something in exchange)

Abomination (the most recently introduced version but this one would have absorbed the minds of the most ruthless killers in the non-powered wing of the Raft)
    https://media.comicbook.com/2019/05/...18-1280x0.jpeg

Sabretooth (he's at a point where he feels that the collar is off & it's time to rub in the Krakoans' faces)

Living Laser (he can't feel anything but gets a momentary thrill out of mayhem)

Grim Reaper

Hydro-Man

Star

Whirlwind

Jack O'Lantern

&
    Axis Mundi
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 12-31-2019 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i'm not sure that i get it. are they taking the codenames of established heroes?
    Hopefully it makes more sense now...!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    Trump, Pence, McConnell, Miller, Graham, and DeVos.
    Oh how I wish this forum had a like button

I would do some of my favorite villains. May not be the most powerful but I like them.

Zemo
    Living Laser
    Whirlwind
    Mr. Hyde
    Enchantress
    Swordsman (Before he turned all hero)
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Mistresses Of Evil:

Baroness Zemo - I could have used the Crimson Cowl, but for an MOE team that is targeting the Avengers, that feels like it needs a Zemo. Not sure if this is Heiki, alive after all...or maybe Helmut back from his recent "death" in a female body (one of Fixer's practical jokes).

Moonstone - a classic MOE member, with a diverse power set and her psychological skills are also an asset.

Superia - an all-woman villain team without Superia would just be mad. Technological and scientific genius along with her heavy-hitter super-powers make her a great recruit, and she's got history with both Cap and Mockingbird for her Avengers grudge matches.

Alkhema - she's nearly as powerful as Ultron, but with an even more vicious streak to her--and a wicked sense of humour from having Bobbi's brain patterns. Her brain patterns give her personal ties to Mockingbird and Hawkeye, and being part of the Ultron family tree gives her links to Pym, Vision, Jocasta, Wasp and Wonder Man.

Malice (Nakia) - one of Black Panther's most dangerous foes with super-human strength and agility; warrior training as a Dora Milaje; access to Wakandan technology and intimate knowledge of how T'Challa operates from being her personal bodyguard for years before her fatal attraction stalker tendencies reared their ugly head and got her exiled.

Titania - another classic MOE member, and the main muscle (although Superia and Moonstone and especially Alkhema will all be good back-up in that regard). She's got history with multiple Avengers, but especially She-Hulk.

Enchantress - she'd fill a double role in providing a god to face Thor, and magic to counter the likes of Scarlet Witch or Doctor Voodoo. However, if the team cannot convince Amora to join them, the team could always sub Satana (not as powerful, but still mystical) or Lascivious. Lascivious wouldn't have the magic--but she still has lust inducing powers, so she could fill in for that part of Amora's power set.

Beetle (Janice) - she's there as an opponent for the Wasp or Ant-Man.

Mighty Member

My version -- New villains taking the crime game by storm (no pun intended) in committing robberies while causing acts of chaos and mayhem in their wake...or so it seems.

In reality, Songbird, MACH-X, Jolt, Ghost and Atlas disguises had themselves as a new incarnation of the Masters of Evil just so they can get the upper hand on villains any way they can, but the team will also go out of it's way to make sure to only look as though they're doing horrid things (via holograms, LMDs, illusion casting, etc) rather than really doing them.

The new MoE'd go against enemies old and new. Even heroes who aren't (and can't be) in the know on what they're up to. Even former team mates of their's such as Moonstone, Fixer...Zemo.