Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Xmen Monday 41

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    The Overwatch method. They were building Gency and then the backlash was so immense they cancelled all relationships in the story and said "whatever you, the fans, like is canon, but we're not writing any relationships anymore." and that was awful.

Would rather Marvel just drop the ambiguity and make a pair canon and move the other character on. The more time goes by, the more I'm anticipating the Emma/Tony ship.
    Well what a mess they did. i wonder if they lose fans or engagement after doing this.
    In this case there isn't even being build, it just some very infantile hints the come off more as a jokes

I can't blame you, I really want to see a relationship develop instead of joke.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    The Overwatch method. They were building Gency and then the backlash was so immense they cancelled all relationships in the story and said "whatever you, the fans, like is canon, but we're not writing any relationships anymore." and that was awful.

Would rather Marvel just drop the ambiguity and make a pair canon and move the other character on. The more time goes by, the more I'm anticipating the Emma/Tony ship.
    LOL. Marvel has better writers than Overwatch thankfully.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    -Big event coming up, the Free Comic Book Day issue is probably a lead in.
    The solicit outright confirms that it is.
    This year's Marvel title centers around the X-Men and will lead into a game changing event coming in 2020! Stay tuned in the months to come for exciting announcements about Marvel's Gold title in the February PREVIEWS and on freecomicbookday.com!
    https://www.freecomicbookday.com/Art...mics-Announced
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Uh, did I miss something? I haven't been following the comics and forum regularluly for some time.
    History of the Marvel Universe #5 foreshadowed Emma and Tony getting married.