Default DCAU battle! JLU Vs. the Green Lantern Corps

Obviously we're talking about DCAU versions for both sides of the fight.

Battlefield takes place in an arena with every Earthlike environment possible. No ringouts, but no planet destruction, either. Every single JLU member ever seen vs. every single Green Lantern ever seen (incl. Jon Stewart) on the show. Which side wins?

Bonus fight: Every member of the Secret Society enters the battle as a third force. Who wins?
    Last edited by Cyke; 08-09-2014 at 03:42 PM.

BANNED

The problem I see here is that not many GL's from the Corps have any real feats. So this is essentially just the named Lanterns we've seen, vs the entire JLU, which is going to end badly for the Lanterns if the league is really going all out.

As for the Bonus thing, hard to say. For instance, every villain technically would include Mordred with his magic stone thingy, which allowed him to D-Dump every adult on the planet..and that is just one dude.
    Last edited by Surtur; 08-08-2014 at 09:46 AM.

For the Lanterns, what inspired the thread was that scene when the GLC was about to face Amazo. Dr. Fate stood in their way, and Jon Stewart said that "even YOU can't" withstand a combined attack like that. Fate then stepped aside, even though he's one of the more powerful of the league.

As for the villains, I originally meant the expanded Secret Society seen in the last season. Would it be more balanced if I just limited it to them?

Fantastic Member

Is the Duck Dodgers GL cross-over canon to JLU? If not, I don't recall seeing any GL beside Jon Stewart in the episodes. I'm sure there were, but I just can't remember. As for the villains, fight, I don't think the GL or JLU would stand a chance. They would have creators like the collector from Superman's older cartoon, those things from the invasion, and lots of dangerous magic users.

Quote Originally Posted by Daenarys Stormborn View Post
    Is the Duck Dodgers GL cross-over canon to JLU? .
    Almost sure it isn't since the Earth Lantern appearing in that episode was Jordan (on the other hand, it might have been that parallel universe Hal who appeared for like one minute in "The Once and Future Thing").

Quote Originally Posted by Daenarys Stormborn View Post
    Is the Duck Dodgers GL cross-over canon to JLU? If not, I don't recall seeing any GL beside Jon Stewart in the episodes. I'm sure there were, but I just can't remember. As for the villains, fight, I don't think the GL or JLU would stand a chance. They would have creators like the collector from Superman's older cartoon, those things from the invasion, and lots of dangerous magic users.
    No Duck Dodgers crossovers here. As for the GLC, they were shown in about five episodes (I think) of JL/JLU, so there's at least that.

For the villains, I've changed my post to the Secret Society instead.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Even Fate can't stand up to their combined attack...but Fate, Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Superman, and every other Leaguer probably could.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Even Fate can't stand up to their combined attack...but Fate, Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Superman, and every other Leaguer probably could.
    I'm not seeing Flash, Wonder Woman, or Superman being able to withstand the attack, frankly. Wonder Woman's bracelets can't deflect AoE attacks, Flash would be blanketed (esp. in a closed arena), and DCAU Superman has been KO'd by much weaker attacks.

Manhunter, Zatanna, and Fate, however, could probably muster something up, as well as a few other Leaguers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm not seeing Flash, Wonder Woman, or Superman being able to withstand the attack, frankly. Wonder Woman's bracelets can't deflect AoE attacks, Flash would be blanketed (esp. in a closed arena), and DCAU Superman has been KO'd by much weaker attacks.
    Well I don't think Superman could withstand anything if he just decided to stand there and not take any action. The Flash at least could blitz a whole bunch of Lanterns before they even react, and Superman has blitzing capabilities as well.

There are not a lot of named GL's with decent feats, so most would more or less be cannon fodder I would imagine.
    Last edited by Surtur; 08-11-2014 at 09:45 AM.

Deadman is in the JLU if you count the heroes as a whole. It poses a problem against any "all JLU" fights, because he's intangible and can just possess everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    Deadman is in the JLU if you count the heroes as a whole. It poses a problem against any "all JLU" fights, because he's intangible and can just possess everyone else.
    Huh, good point. Is he an official member? I know he guest-starred in a couple episodes, but regardless of the answer, I'd be willing to keep him out of the fight, especially since the only people capable of doing anything to him are on his side.