Default How do you think DC heroes would react to a Hulk like character?

I mean I've always loved the Hulk and find him fascinating especially because he's not bad he's more or less just reactive towards threats and things that make him angry. Something I've often wanted to see would be a Justice League and or Titans story where a hulk like character is introduced and isn't evil just wants to be left alone but someone like Waller or Lex gets him riled up and he goes on a "rampage" whilst kicking ass and someone like Superman shows up he thinks it will be challenging but thinks he'll still win only to get his ass kicked and the Hulk at the and yells
    "Strongest there is!" and before the Hulk character could finish Superman his Betty shows up pleads and Superman sees the Hulk character get sad and leaves the fight but not before yelling "Leave Hulk alone!" I don't know if there's a character like that in DC maybe Swamp Thing's the closest but I think it'd be interesting to see someone that powerful running around not intentionally causing trouble but for the trouble to follow him/her around.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

They would react similarly to how they react to doomsday. Yeah! Hulk ain't beating superman at his best. The sun god beats green devil. Superman will always finish what he sets out to do, even if he 'dies' . that's just how the archetypes work.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I mean I've always loved the Hulk and find him fascinating especially because he's not bad he's more or less just reactive towards threats and things that make him angry. Something I've often wanted to see would be a Justice League and or Titans story where a hulk like character is introduced and isn't evil just wants to be left alone but someone like Waller or Lex gets him riled up and he goes on a "rampage" whilst kicking ass and someone like Superman shows up he thinks it will be challenging but thinks he'll still win only to get his ass kicked and the Hulk at the and yells
    "Strongest there is!" and before the Hulk character could finish Superman his Betty shows up pleads and Superman sees the Hulk character get sad and leaves the fight but not before yelling "Leave Hulk alone!" I don't know if there's a character like that in DC maybe Swamp Thing's the closest but I think it'd be interesting to see someone that powerful running around not intentionally causing trouble but for the trouble to follow him/her around.
    Have you ever read the comic book from DC Comics called "Damage?" I think he is supposed to be DC's version of the Hulk...

Last edited by MoneySpider; 12-31-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

if it's Immortal Hulk? probably a crisis of some sort, Superman probably gets eaten.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."