Default Beetlejuice vs Evil Ernie

Who will win?

I'd give it to Evil Ernie quite comfortably.

He's shown far more in terms of offensive abilities, tends to operate on a higher level courtesy of his comic book setting, has a wider array of esoteric powers and has the specific ability of being able to control the dead. Beetlejuice is, essentially, dead.

BANNED

What could evil Earnie do?

I mean beside control the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    What could evil Earnie do?

I mean beside control the dead
    He had genuinely superhuman physical attributes (strength included), massive regenerative abilities, and his ability to manipulate arcane energies (for a variety of purposes) included very relevant and powerful offensive energy blasts from his hands.

Not that it's relevant for a fight, but he also had a variety of "sixth sense" type abilities, such as being able to tell someone's moral alignment by looking at them. He could control parts of his body that were detached. He could draw the future and read thoughts etc.

Anything Beetlejuice could do to him, he could do it back more potently. And he could do a variety of stuff Beetlejuice simply couldn't do on top of it.

Haven't watched it in forever but doesn't cartoon Beetlejuice have reality warping feats?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Haven't watched it in forever but doesn't cartoon Beetlejuice have reality warping feats?
    Well yeah, but if a rumble is posted with Captain America in it, without saying which version, we wouldn't assume Ultimate Cap feats.

Default Beetlejuice is the movie.

Edit: It's also worth pointing out that Ernie has displayed what can be described as reality warping himself. And, I reiterate, everything he does has been on a dramatically higher (and more destructive/offensive) scale than Beetlejuice. It's really not a contest.
    Last edited by KJS; 01-03-2020 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Well yeah, but if a rumble is posted with Captain America in it, without saying which version, we wouldn't assume Ultimate Cap feats.

Edit: It's also worth pointing out that Ernie has displayed what can be described as reality warping himself. And, I reiterate, everything he does has been on a dramatically higher (and more destructive/offensive) scale than Beetlejuice. It's really not a contest.
    But i might choose cartoon Beetlejuice here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    But i might choose cartoon Beetlejuice here.
    Then by all means specify it.

But until you do, that's not who it is. So what's your point?

It also still probably won't be enough to put Ernie down.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post

What reality warping feats does Evil Ernie have? Not saying he doesn't just curious. I remember when he was first introduced but never bought Eternity Comics ( I think it was called something different then?).

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    What reality warping feats does Evil Ernie have? Not saying he doesn't just curious. I remember when he was first introduced but never bought Eternity Comics ( I think it was called something different then?).
    He's also been published by Chaos! Comics, Devil's Due Publishing and, currently, Dynamite Entertainment (since they bought Chaos!), but it was Eternity first.

To clarify, he doesn't specifically have "reality warping" as a power, which is why I only said he's displayed stuff that could feasibly "be described" as reality warping.

I was referring to things like his dreams becoming reality (tangible zombies appearing when he dreamt about zombies), his ability to draw things into becoming real, and his ability to conjure items from nothing.

Adding that to his ability to control the dead, his utterly insane damage soak, his resistance to anything affecting or controlling his mind, his potent energy blasts and his superhuman physical attributes just makes his victory against Beetlejuice more certain.