1 2.22%
  • Topher

1 2.22%
  • Gib

1 2.22%
  • Rufus

1 2.22%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I just stopped watching after the 5th episode. I plan on finishing it some day but I just don't feel like watching. I can't believe that the Gibborim plot just got finished so suddenly and on such an unsatisfying way. Why do the whole thing with the parents being possessed if it wasn't gonna be, at the very least, the endgame of the season? Could have just killed Jonah on 2x07 and finished that whole thing.

And I don't even understand how are the parents suddenly unpossessed when they're in the dark dimension. Didn't Nico banish the aliens there? So why aren't they there? Why did they leave the parents' bodies? I don't know if there are answers for that later, but reading a couple spoilers it seems like there's not and that's just ridiculous.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I largely agree with you Wiccan. The last part of season two, and the beginning of three just feel unnecessary with how quickly it was resolved. I get wanting to move onto something else, but I really don't think Morgane le Fay was worth the rush.

Wasn't very satisfied with with the remaining Pride members getting off free so easily either. Sure the Possessed parents were the primary problem at the time, but downgrading everyone else to a nuisance was annoying. They really fell off the wagon during the time skip.

Does anyone know if Livvie appears in the season? I really liked her in season 2, and her doing something might be enough to get me through another episode or two.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Livvie does not appear in season 3.

I for one blame Quinton Peeples.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

lol, so Doc Justice's plans were pre-thwarted by the West Coast Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm surprised Karolina's already demanding flats when she mostly just flies and the heels aren't even that big...granted, she's probably been standing in those for a while.

I'm just excited for the two pages where Gib tries to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    lol, so Doc Justice's plans were pre-thwarted by the West Coast Avengers.
    So it's set during WCA? Didn't that end with the show getting cancelled?

Not necessarily. The TV execs could just not want to buy the J-Team show because WCA's was cancelled so recently - they wouldn't want to look like they were copying whatever network that was on. Either way, the WCA just unwittingly thwarted his plans.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

What a shock, Doc is gonna do the the gang dirty unless Gert can save them but it may already be too late.

spoilers:
    So I assume Ashley aka SPF has some kind of Sunblock powers and that's why Doc J wanted Karolina to go all out against her?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

spoilers:
    I was surprised Gert would call Alex, although the reason that it was one of the few phone numbers she remembered makes sense. I wouldn't mind seeing him show up to help next issue.
    end of spoilers

GIB WATCH 2020: Still hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    spoilers:
    So I assume Ashley aka SPF has some kind of Sunblock powers and that's why Doc J wanted Karolina to go all out against her?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That's the vibe I got as well. Hopefully we get to see the conclusion, and not just have it told to us.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    spoilers:
    I was surprised Gert would call Alex, although the reason that it was one of the few phone numbers she remembered makes sense. I wouldn't mind seeing him show up to help next issue.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I didn't think of it as too surprising but the situation definitely called for it. Gert was one of the least made when Alex showed up last year, and I think she'd be more open to his assistance than anyone outside of Molly.
    end of spoilers

Plothole: Since Alex died, wouldn't he have needed to get a new phone number when he came back? He would've been disconnected and thus shouldn't still have the number Gert remembers.