Page 209 of 432 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    My partner thinks Saoirse Ronan would make a great Jean. I hear it from him quite a bit. I'm not sure about her as Jean but I like that she is a good actress. She does kind of remind me of Sophie Turner in a way.
    Yeah, also if i remember correctly Josh Whedon used Saoirse Ronan as a "prototype" for the MCU Scarlet Witch and i think she was asked too and she said she would do it if she's offered, but i think she's kinda a big name in the industry now for movies like this but who knows.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-21-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Yeah I could see Saoirse as Jean too, and she's very popular after Little Women so a lot of her stans would start stanning Jean too lol.

uggh HUGE no to saoirse ronan

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post

this was a great costume in my opinion
    If the skulls were removed, it would make a great new costume for her.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Only Scott was drifting apart. He was drifting apart because Jean didn't atent his needs. It is exactly what was written.
    Morrison and the story basically said that she was a bad wife, IDK why people try to justify sexism.

I had a bit of hope the time that Angel save her and she was all smitten over him. But then Bendis wanted her with Beast, he had to put Laura with teen angel.

Morrison run really screw up x-men a lot;
    I hope Bendis wasn't inspired by Claremont in X-Men Forever lol. I didn't understand Jean and Hank in that run either.

Agreed with everything you said about Morrison's run.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Absolutely NOT to Bella Thorne anywhere near the role of Jean Grey...
    100% agree with this. NO Bella Thorne ever, especially in the role of Jean Grey. Please spare us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    If i have to cast a famous actress for a teen Jean it would be Saoirse Ronan but i'm not against having unknow actors for the new x-men but respecting the most important characters physicals.
    Saoirse was my first choice as well. She's the best actress of her generation and she also auditioned for Rey who has always been directly compared to Jean. She did a lot of franchises (that never really took off) in her youth and she also really wanted to be in Star Wars as Rey so I don't think she would turn down playing Jean in the MCU even if her career has skyrocketed since then.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    If i have to cast a famous actress for a teen Jean it would be Saoirse Ronan but i'm not against having unknow actors for the new x-men but respecting the most important characters physicals.
    saiorse is a perfect choice i agree

BANNED

Why does everyone recommend Saiorse Ronan?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Have you seen any of her films before?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    she's a really brilliant actress, young, up and coming, prestigious, already has the look down and her previous roles have some similar troupes for jean.

If Saoirse is cast as Jean, I hope her frequent co-stars are cast as other X-Men as well. Billy Howle would make a great Cyclops or Angel. Timothée Chalamet should be Nightcrawler. Lucas Hedges should be Iceman.

BANNED

I think Emma Watson would be a great choice for Jean Grey. Plus she’s linked to another famous franchise, Harry Potter.

I know obviously they have to start out with a first team of XMen, but I wouldn’t want them to be kids. I think it just wouldn’t work well. Start them out as adults.

Saw X2 on TV the other day. It was at the scene where Logan kisses Jean. And honestly, I think if this movie came out today, people would say that qualifies as sexual assault or, at the very least, sexual harassment. That moment has never sat well with me, but mostly because the Logan in the X-Men movies doesn't know Jean in the slightest. He has no history with her and, in the timeline of X2, hasn't known her for more than a couple days at the very most. So it has always come off as forced, but in the context of today's standards, I think it's getting worse with time.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

art by Magickmarker